Kid Cudi came out of the closet at the VMAs??

most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
421 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron explains how he can relate to Lonzo's rookie season
18 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #101
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
 80sbabyent said:
Isnt it a classy move to clap for whoever wins an award you were nominated for? I think he was already standing before she said the god and gays thing... yall do know he was nominated for that same award... come on Boxden
tell em they just hear "gay" & go crazy with the " (insert name) is gay" threads...I watched the VMAs last night and I'm sure you did. When they showed CuDi he was already standing up up and smiled as she was saying "God." He was already applauding before she won saying that she was going to win it and simply congratulated her when she won, unlike all the people who didnt stand or cheer until after she said "God & gays"
 8 years ago '05        #102
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
People are still homophobic in 2009. Shocker.
 8 years ago '04        #103
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
 doczdaname said:
lol i just noticed this disclaimer on the bottom of the thread and I dont see anyone getting kicked bc almost every thread someone is calling someone somthing..and about 90% of the time no one disagrees intelligently..

* If you disagree, do it intelligently - calling a poster a f**got/stan/lame/etc will get you kicked
:applause:

I read that *disclaimer* everytime I open a thread and
 8 years ago '06        #104
BxRePrEsEnTa718 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,716 | Props total: 202 202
 T_Buck said:

[pic - click to view]

that was one of the first parts of the show i seen and i was like wtf this chick looks like a bottle of ketchup the s**t people do for attention.
 8 years ago '04        #105
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,532 | Props total: 275 275
 jbudz420 said:
i have a gay family member as im sure most of yall do too.. im the type that dont too much care wtf a person does or believes in so long as it doesnt effect me....but honestly how is your religious bias towards gays any different then the pseudo scientist that claimed we are only 3/5ths of human beings...

they arent choosing to be gay its how they born real talk we known my cousin was gay since we were small frys.dont use your religion to justify hate
I don't believe in religion but my common sense tells me that being Gay and Being black is not the same thing sorry my common sense also tells me that two men can't have babies that means it's not meant for them to mess with each other why cause God didn't make us to mess with each other. If so we would be able to reproduce. And no matter what you believe in s**t we all have f**ked up impulse's but you also have to have control. Sometime i want to smack my Old boss in the head with a bat but i know it's not right. All i'm saying is don't compare being black to sucking a d*ck that's all.

Scoop said:
lol@ you believing in imaginary fairy-tales.

God you say? Whose god?

The Romans had plenty of gods, and had s3x with everyone including children and in their society it was normal. The ancient Egyptians had massive orgies where everyone took drugs and just had s3x with each-other.

Its so sad how brainwashed religious people are...who gives a s**t if someone is gay, straight, black or white...all that matters is whether or not they really understand whats going on around them. All those differences are just made up labels used to make sure people keep f!ghting...(same with religion if you weren't aware).

Last edited by m_cullins; 09-14-2009 at 09:25 PM..
 09-14-2009, 09:32 PM         #106
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphop4ever said:
lol at you saying that when 90 percent of boxden is white
got dayuummmmmm
 09-15-2009, 12:24 PM         #107
jbudz420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m_cullins said:
I don't believe in religion but my common sense tells me that being Gay and Being black is not the same thing sorry my common sense also tells me that two men can't have babies that means it's not meant for them to mess with each other why cause God didn't make us to mess with each other. If so we would be able to reproduce. And no matter what you believe in s**t we all have f**ked up impulse's but you also have to have control. Sometime i want to smack my Old boss in the head with a bat but i know it's not right. All i'm saying is don't compare being black to sucking a d*ck that's all.
ok your logic is flawed you dont believe in religion yet god made you????secondly its not an impulse its how they are wired...example we see pus*y an think "damn id like to put my p*nis in there" they see pus*y an think "thats gross" so f**k outta here with that.also using your logic oral s3x is wrong because it cant make children so idk if your not getting head or what the case is...i truly dont understand why some ppl are so threatened by gay s**t.

furthermore no one is comparing being black to as you put it "sucking d*ck" what they are saying is that ANYTIME a person is discriminated against due to something biological i.e. race or s3xual orientation its wrong.

im the first n*gga to say two dudes kissing grosses me the f**k out but i'll be damned if i live in a country that allows them to be treated as second class citizens because of it...and in summation i like lesbians so there
 8 years ago '04        #108
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 T_Buck said:

[pic - click to view]

this picture is f**kin hilarious. i didnt watch the vmas so im a.ssuming he gave her that award and was like what the f**k when she got close to him. she looks like a creature from silent hill
 8 years ago '04        #109
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 dipset905 said:

[pic - click to view]

hayyyyyy guyssssss
 8 years ago '08        #110
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,758 | Props total: 9013 9013
What a hipster.
 09-15-2009, 01:04 PM         #111
BRight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
MTV exposed dude, but come on you seen the tight as f**k jeans that dude wears

he has to be part of the Rainbow Club.
Seriously dogg, so what? So his music is less good?
 8 years ago '04        #112
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
Boxden is made up of a bunch of homophobic illogical lil kids for the most part. I came in this thread thinking there may have been something of actual merit (I know stupid on me) but to no surprise, there wasn't. How can you call someone gay then go on the net looking for pictures of them. One of these n*ggas TOOK A PICTURE OF THE DUDE WHILE WATCHING TV, if that s**t isn't gay NOTHING is.
 8 years ago '04        #113
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,162 | Props total: 1614 1614
at idiots who think the bulls**t that humans do is Gods will, study God dont study man u dumb a.ss.. theres more proof that God exist than ya buffoonery a.ss theorys that humans derive from monkeys & s**t..do ya research, every theory that came out about monkeys being humans ancesters was proved as FALSE & basically propaganda for some scientific goon to get acknowledgement
 8 years ago '05        #114
C19932 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,791 | Props total: 78 78
 polorsport2345 said:
at idiots who think the bulls**t that humans do is Gods will, study God dont study man u dumb a.ss.. theres more proof that God exist than ya buffoonery a.ss theorys that humans derive from monkeys & s**t..do ya research, every theory that came out about monkeys being humans ancesters was proved as FALSE & basically propaganda for some scientific goon to get acknowledgement
where are the proves that God exists? The Bible? Old scriptures and pictures? Those aren't proves
 8 years ago '08        #115
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,750 | Props total: 12177 12177
Whateva man yall n*ggas is lame 1 n*gga post Cudi is gay cuz he wear tight jeans and he clapped for Lady Gaga and everybody else follow suit....

I am so against all these n*ggas wearing tight a.ss jeans but that still don't make them n*ggas gay...I dun seen it first hand n*gga wearing tight a.ss jeans and walking out the club with some of the baddest b**ches.

Move on...find something else to talk about...Cudi music is crack Wayne music is crack and Ye' music is crack all three of them n*ggas wear tight a.ss jeans, don't know who Cudi be smashing but Ye' and Wayne f**king b**ches that 90% bx would k!ll to have.
 09-15-2009, 04:03 PM         #116
D I P S 3 T  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol @ this thread turning into a religion war, only on boxden.

A thread can be made about a plate of hot dogs and someone will find a way to turn it into a atheist vs theist war.
 8 years ago '05        #117
rellish 
space
space
$2,077 | Props total: 1156 1156
i aint sure about yall, but he dresses gay, sounds gay, raps gay....

looks like he got that stupid fruity swag to me

everybody got an opinion
 8 years ago '05        #118
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,726 | Props total: 2215 2215
Ok real talk, this n*gga gay or wat? I listened to this album and i was like ok, this is really...different. if he really gay then i know why.
 8 years ago '07        #119
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 Bea5T said:
I love how black people treat gays the same way they say white people treat them
hold the f**k up..

dont generalize black ppl til u know all these ppl are black.and evrn then,dont generalize them because these ppl dnt speak for a whole race.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #120
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
your 1 of 6 billion people...u dont matter so fuk gays, fuk religion, and fuk u...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now