Kia Shine Ghostwrote Drake's Best I Ever Had?

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #41
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Bumboklaat said:
Well I used to stay in Toronto now I'm in NY. Drake and Nickelus F. used to be seen everywhere in TO together about 6 years ago. He used to have a white Range Rover. He used to fly Nick out and bring him to Raptor games and s**t. If you search hard enough you can find all of these pics.

Nickelus F. is the one who got Malice on that song with Drake. Drake used to throw a lot of money around to get into the industry which is why him and Trey Songz is cool. When Drake was getting more known in TO he wanted more radio friendly less edgy lyrics so he switched up writers because canadian audience is really conservative. I know cats from Illusive Media who worked with Nickelus F. and they showed me that Drake paid for many of his videos and things of that nature for the songs he was writing. Also, Nickelus F. hooked him up with many connects in the game especially when he was in talks with Def Jam.

From what I heard from VERY reliable sources in the Drake camp and from NY is that this IQ cat was negotiating selling songs to Drake. Drake would buy hooks or entire songs (concepts and verses). IQ is Rakim's protege, his pen game is mean. IQ helped him on a couple of records but Drake got pissed when he wouldn't give him his personal records that he was gonna use for his own career.

Numerous guys in Toronto have contributed to Drake's music. Richie Sosa being one of them, not a big collaborator but he did help Drake.

This information wasn't too confidential because the studio sessions had many people present so everybody saw Drake and 40 asking for the rhymes. Another thing you can ask people is if they've EVER seen Drake actually write/think/freestyle/type/ or just overall create a song on the spot. NEVER.

There are possibly others that I don't know of so I can't give out any more info. I will leave you with this, Drake is not new, he's actually paid top dollar for meeting witht he biggest industry execs and he was shut down.
Some real interesting stuff. Good look on the info.
 8 years ago '07        #42
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
!IN yo FACE

Kin..folk..!
 09-17-2009, 02:38 PM         #43
goodbarz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

confirmed! and it was a track for Lil Wayne...

Wayne and Drake are both puppets!
 8 years ago '05        #44
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 824 824
 Bumboklaat said:
Well I used to stay in Toronto now I'm in NY. Drake and Nickelus F. used to be seen everywhere in TO together about 6 years ago. He used to have a white Range Rover. He used to fly Nick out and bring him to Raptor games and s**t. If you search hard enough you can find all of these pics.

Nickelus F. is the one who got Malice on that song with Drake. Drake used to throw a lot of money around to get into the industry which is why him and Trey Songz is cool. When Drake was getting more known in TO he wanted more radio friendly less edgy lyrics so he switched up writers because canadian audience is really conservative. I know cats from Illusive Media who worked with Nickelus F. and they showed me that Drake paid for many of his videos and things of that nature for the songs he was writing. Also, Nickelus F. hooked him up with many connects in the game especially when he was in talks with Def Jam.

From what I heard from VERY reliable sources in the Drake camp and from NY is that this IQ cat was negotiating selling songs to Drake. Drake would buy hooks or entire songs (concepts and verses). IQ is Rakim's protege, his pen game is mean. IQ helped him on a couple of records but Drake got pissed when he wouldn't give him his personal records that he was gonna use for his own career.

Numerous guys in Toronto have contributed to Drake's music. Richie Sosa being one of them, not a big collaborator but he did help Drake.

This information wasn't too confidential because the studio sessions had many people present so everybody saw Drake and 40 asking for the rhymes. Another thing you can ask people is if they've EVER seen Drake actually write/think/freestyle/type/ or just overall create a song on the spot. NEVER.

There are possibly others that I don't know of so I can't give out any more info. I will leave you with this, Drake is not new, he's actually paid top dollar for meeting witht he biggest industry execs and he was shut down.
Haha alotta dudes on here went cold reading that. f**k a Drake.
 09-17-2009, 02:51 PM         #45
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goodbarz said:

confirmed! and it was a track for Lil Wayne...

Wayne and Drake are both puppets!
damn kia shine is making moves, 3 6 better watch out.
 8 years ago '06        #46
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,357 | Props total: 835 835
 Heartless Dream said:
Co-wrote.
DRAKELOST!
 8 years ago '06        #47
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5653 5653
how can the ghostwriter of ghostwriters have a ghostwriter? I'm confused.
 09-17-2009, 02:59 PM         #48
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joe Budden wins!
 8 years ago '05        #49
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,378 | Props total: 477 477
dude said he co-wrote wit a few other cats... could have been just the hook
i dont think he personally comes up wit all this singin s**t anyways.. wat r&b artist does now a days ? so its not even shockin... now if he would have sad Me and the other guys wrote the rap verses as well... major L.. so untill then.. who knows...
 8 years ago '08        #50
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
man drake you shocked me i really thought the n*gga wrote he own lyrics..looks like the only hope is Joe budden (he cant afford ghostwriter) and T.I ..t.i does write all his lyrics write.
 8 years ago '07        #51
cdjocp 
space
space
space
$146 | Props total: 0 0
yes it is true
 8 years ago '07        #52
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6145 6145
all rappers have co-writers or what you folks call "ghost-writers"

they are meant to touch up lyrics and to write hooks or to create concepts for the songs.

all musicians who write their own music do this, people. not everyone is prince, james brown, michael jackson, stevie wonder, and ray charles. slow your roll

and no I'm not a drake fan nor familiar with his music so don't even try me.

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 09-17-2009 at 03:38 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #53
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
 Bumboklaat said:
Drake does have money. He lives in one of the most expensive places in North America. His mother is wealthy. Not rich but welthy. He was on the show from he was 12/13 years of age. He was getting roughly 90 to 125 k per season for the past 10 years. Realistically when you don't have any bills or expenses that's whole lot of money which is why he was able to pay his way into the game. He ran out of money early last year and received money from some investors in Houston, TX. He was in TX a lot because he had a girl out there which is how he met Wayne. Wayne heard his CD ina barber shop in H Town.
I thought it was the owner of rap a lot son found drake from myspace heard his s**t..he then passed on the cd to wayne
 8 years ago '04        #54
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Yea, probably was in the studio session and came up with the hook... Who knows

The bigger question is, who cares? Hip-Hop is just entertainment, we have to accept the fact that we're constantly decieved/lied to... It's the role we accept when we buy into the bulls**t they sell us....
Exactly, the hook sounds like some s**t Kia Shine would come up too, when you think about it, if you listen to Kia Shine's music. Fact is people trying to act like Kia Shine wrote the WHOLE song, which I doubt. Even if he did, he wouldn't be the first to ghostwrite for someone.
 09-17-2009, 04:30 PM         #55
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok i can understand coming up with a hook or helping him with it. But drake is a writer, he really takes pride in writing his lyrics. I'm not trying to sound like a d*ckrider, but I know dude does not have a ghostwriter, maybe for his r&b songs, but what R&B artist doesnt have songs written for them, lol. I can see where drake got helped on his lyrics when he just started out so that would make more sense. For example hes a rookie in this game making the transition from acting to rapping, and he needs guidance and advice on how to write a verse and a proper song, that where nickelus f. probably comes into play and other rappers. That is my opinion.
 8 years ago '05        #56
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2180 2180
Not even richard pryor wrote all his jokes sooooo.....
 8 years ago '05        #57
BONZ! 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,336 | Props total: 532 532
To get credit from BMI, (like kia shine) you have to write at least a certain % of the song. So all yall n*ggas thats sayin he wrote the hook. are dead wrong.

imma try to look up the %
 09-17-2009, 05:47 PM         #58
Danja2Society 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
Joe Budden wins!
He wins what?

8 years ago '06        #59
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,979 | Props total: 3525 3525
Kia Shine is use to be apart of the Illuminati which includes Jay-Z, Jamie Foxx, Mary J. Blige, Kanye, and now, the new comer, Drake. When Kia Shine initially joined the Illuminati he was promised a strong campaign of promotions and features from the members I just listed, but the group had other plans in store for him. Kia Shine wasn't in argument with the future plans at hand, so he caused an uproar at one of their "secret meetings". After contemplating the damage Kia Shine could cause for the organization, the other members unanimously agreed to give him writer's credit on some other future hit songs....with the first one being Drake's radio sensation, "Best I Ever Had". At first, Drake felt this decision was uncalled for since he wrote the song himself, but after Jay-Z, Jamie, and Mary offered him feature points on their upcoming albums, Drake just couldn't past up the opportunity....

...which explains why Kia Shine won this result award. If you don't believe me, then do some research because the "truth" is out there.

Last edited by 01seay; 09-17-2009 at 06:05 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #60
litdes 
space
space
space
$1,286 | Props total: 1035 1035
while im not a huge drake fan this means nothing to me i mean some dudes got their deals by writing a verse from someone so whats the big deal on co-writing
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
349 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy