Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who u got
Eagles 24 36.92%
Saints 41 63.08%
Voters: 65. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-17-2009, 05:28 PM         #161
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaans27 said:
didnt that shytty qb sweep you guys last year
lmao that kid is trying way to hard..lol all he does is say talk about now & in the next post he talks about last year when we played arizon... dumb a.ss hick
Posted via Mobile Device
 09-17-2009, 05:48 PM         #162
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
saints flop every year. lol they beat the lions and now saint fans talking mad s**t
 8 years ago '06        #163
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,379 | Props total: 5660 5660
saints fans, the only fans that get amped after beating the lions (a team who hasn't won a game in over a year).
 09-17-2009, 06:28 PM         #164
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
saints flop every year. lol they beat the lions and now saint fans talking mad s**t
dogg they beat the new & improved lions
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #165
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,349 | Props total: 1426 1426
I can't wait for this game man. It better not rain lol cause I now have directv :D
 8 years ago '07        #166
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 102 102
 The Blueprint˛ said:
dogg they beat the new & improved lions
Posted via Mobile Device
not very convincingly either.
 8 years ago '05        #167
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
damn this thread is full of s**t talkin n i love it! lol anyways i'm done talkin s**t 4 the week i'll see yall n*ggas rite after that a.ss whooping yall bout to take....i can hear the excuses already.."if mcnabb was starting we would crushed the saints" "yall lucky vick couldn't play" "the sun was in ashante samuels eye during that colston td"

Last edited by Gotti211; 09-17-2009 at 06:46 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #168
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,991 | Props total: 1959 1959
 trackmanxs said:
how you gonna talk bout ur saints d. ya'll were less than average against the lions. the f**kin 0-16 lions without roy williams. who is gonna stay with desean jackson. or westbrook in the slot. your defense sucks and you know it.
like a said before, a win is a win, no matter who u face, but the lions were the most hungry team that the saints will ever face this year. desean jackson won't be getting any deep plays as long as darren sharper is at safety. if they value their health, they better not go in the direction of sharper, otherwise they will be with their buddy McFag, on the injury report.

yall really think a kevin kolb/jeff garcia led team, will beat a drew brees team? c'mon man, keep dreaming. yall o-line is hurt, lost one of yall playmaking LB's, and the secondary is suspect with yall young safeties. they wont be able to keep up with bush, colston, shockey, moore, etc. face it, the eagles won't slow us down. yall will be crazy to blitz brees, he will pick it apart.
 8 years ago '06        #169
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
 DrX said:
and the eagles hadnt flopped? GTFOH. yall hadnt done sh*t.........didnt we beat yall 2 outta 3 times with mcfag and as garcia at QB?
 09-17-2009, 07:00 PM         #170
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why stop at only the last 3 games just because it works the argument in your favor?

We've put that foot up your a.ss, 7 of the last 9 times
 09-17-2009, 07:02 PM         #171
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DonYBE said:
like a said before, a win is a win, no matter who u face, but the lions were the most hungry team that the saints will ever face this year. desean jackson won't be getting any deep plays as long as darren sharper is at safety. if they value their health, they better not go in the direction of sharper, otherwise they will be with their buddy McFag, on the injury report.

yall really think a kevin kolb/jeff garcia led team, will beat a drew brees team? c'mon man, keep dreaming. yall o-line is hurt, lost one of yall playmaking LB's, and the secondary is suspect with yall young safeties. they wont be able to keep up with bush, colston, shockey, moore, etc. face it, the eagles won't slow us down. yall will be crazy to blitz brees, he will pick it apart.

and n*ggas wonder why people call n*ggas from the south slow.
 8 years ago '06        #172
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
 The Blueprint˛ said:

u think u wouldnt be hungry if u went 0-16 last year? GTFOH, we might be slow, but we still faster that yall retards up there
 09-17-2009, 07:10 PM         #173
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DonYBE said:
u think u wouldnt be hungry if u went 0-16 last year? GTFOH, we might be slow, but we still faster that yall retards up there
Being hungry dont mean s**t if you dont have talent, dumbass. It was a rookie making his first start ever.
 8 years ago '07        #174
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
 DonYBE said:

ummmmm i do believe quinten mikkell was named all pro last year.

asante has a standing invite to hawaii

sheldon only got beat for one td last year!!! :agreement6:

and as i stated previously, greg williams would eat a c*ck meat sandwhich to have our other two corners!!!!

after i saw the pressure u guys put on the lions qb, not concerned about our o line versus your d.

now the saints secondary..................... suspect!!!

not to mention your o line is missing its LT.
 8 years ago '04        #175
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Why stop at only the last 3 games just because it works the argument in your favor?

We've put that foot up your a.ss, 7 of the last 9 times
cuz we only have 5 total players that remain from the pre-payton era u stupid a.ss

who cares about our record before payton and brees
 8 years ago '06        #176
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Being hungry dont mean s**t if you dont have talent, dumbass. It was a rookie making his first start ever.
one man dont make a team either dummy. every team has talent, its the NFL

Last edited by DonYBE; 09-17-2009 at 09:16 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #177
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 The Blueprint˛ said:

so a team thats current streak is like 24 losses in a row aint the hungriest team to get a win?

ur so dumb it hurts to read ur comments sometimes
 8 years ago '06        #178
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
 shaans27 said:
ummmmm i do believe quinten mikkell was named all pro last year.

asante has a standing invite to hawaii

sheldon only got beat for one td last year!!! :agreement6:

and as i stated previously, greg williams would eat a c*ck meat sandwhich to have our other two corners!!!!

after i saw the pressure u guys put on the lions qb, not concerned about our o line versus your d.

now the saints secondary..................... suspect!!!

not to mention your o line is missing its LT.
And all that is with JJ calling the plays and Brian Dawkins starting on side of him to take the pressure off him. and isn't he from the place u consider slow? u the dumbass

Didn't they bench Sheldon like a 2 years ago, and didn't they tried to trade him last year?

If u know anything, u would know pressure isn't about sacks, but to disrupt timing, and that's what we did. our d is suspect, but we caused 3 turnovers?? GTFOH. and yes, ur o-line should be concerned if its banged up.

we didnt have our LT, and they STILL hadn't put a hand on Brees. we hadnt lost a beat.
 8 years ago '07        #179
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
 DonYBE said:
And all that is with JJ calling the plays and Brian Dawkins starting on side of him to take the pressure off him. and isn't he from the place u consider slow? u the dumbass

Didn't they bench Sheldon like a 2 years ago, and didn't they tried to trade him last year?

If u know anything, u would know pressure isn't about sacks, but to disrupt timing, and that's what we did. our d is suspect, but we caused 3 turnovers?? GTFOH. and yes, ur o-line should be concerned if its banged up.

we didnt have our LT, and they STILL hadn't put a hand on Brees. we hadnt lost a beat.
another one has to learn...................

lito got benched and traded

they tried to trade lito (and they did).

our o line didnt have problems with carolina who has a much better pass rush and total defense!!!

i addressed the pressure causing interceptions deal earlier but i'll do it again just for you ok.

the first one (in the red zone), there was no pressure, he threw it straight to sharper

the second one was a misread in which he threw it straight to shanle (again no pressure)

and according to one of the other saint fans, darren took the ball from a reciever (doesnt sound like pressure to me)

we will miss jj of course, but mcdermot has been with the team for 9 years, he'll be ok.

ask the giants how jj's last protoge worked out for them!! he's a head coach now.

what else you got lil daddy??

Last edited by shaans27; 09-17-2009 at 10:18 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #180
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
for the record, i didnt make the south comment.

but you accusing me and the fact that the person who posted it is listed in plain english kinda helps his argument...... :f!ghting0045:

Last edited by shaans27; 09-17-2009 at 09:50 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
116 comments
1 day ago