Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
90 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who u got
Eagles 24 36.92%
Saints 41 63.08%
Voters: 65. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-14-2009, 12:56 PM         #61
LadiesMan217  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philadelphia said:
what facts are you basing this statement on?
the best quarterback,wr stats, offensive stats,highlights,youtube
 9 years ago '04        #62
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 0 0
 LadiesMan217 said:
wr stats, offensive stats

Meachum 14 career Rec 4 Career TDs
Henderson 111 career Rec 15 Career TDs
Moore 114 career Rec 12 Career TDs

The three combined=0 probowls 0 All-pro

Asante Samuel 27 Career INTs 7 Playoff INTS 2 Probowls 1 All Pro

Asante Samuel>meachum, henderson and lance moore......i dont even think its arguable, but an ignorant fool like yourself will attempt too
 09-14-2009, 01:22 PM         #63
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PHILADELPHIA said:
asante checks the right side of your offense, and sheldon checks the left side...eagles dont change up thier corners...pay attention to the game and stop d*ckeatin....now all of a sudden theres saints fans

How often you check BXSC. There have be Saints fans since its inception. All3rd can agree with this. I've been reppin Saints since I start posting and my history can proved that.

Yall can your "Two corners to certain sides", it remains we so many weapons that any corners can't stop all of us. Just created To's and you have a good chance. Sean Payton knows NFC East and play the same Philly D so many times. He would know who to adjust and exploit. Pay attention to the game
 09-14-2009, 01:26 PM         #64
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PHILADELPHIA said:
Meachum 14 career Rec 4 Career TDs
Henderson 111 career Rec 15 Career TDs
Moore 114 career Rec 12 Career TDs

The three combined=0 probowls 0 All-pro

Asante Samuel 27 Career INTs 7 Playoff INTS 2 Probowls 1 All Pro

Asante Samuel>meachum, henderson and lance moore......i dont even think its arguable, but an ignorant fool like yourself will attempt too

WTF Prowbowls and All Pro got to do with this, I play, How many Pro-Bowls the QB whom throw to equally to Meachem, Henderson and Moore.?? You worried the recievers when you really need to worried about the QB
 09-14-2009, 01:27 PM         #65
BX Fonzereli  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eagles d is Gonna Get Torched
 9 years ago '04        #66
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 0 0
 Sub 0 said:
How often you check BXSC. There have be Saints fans since its inception. All3rd can agree with this. I've been reppin Saints since I start posting and my history can proved that.

Yall can your "Two corners to certain sides", it remains we so many weapons that any corners can't stop all of us. Just created To's and you have a good chance. Sean Payton knows NFC East and play the same Philly D so many times. He would know who to adjust and exploit. Pay attention to the game
same weapons that gave yall an 8-8 record last year with a 2-6 road record and a 5-7 NFC record...

i dnt disagree that yall have some good players, but no more then the eagles have on offense....and we ALL can agree....eagles d>saints d

add to the fact the game is in philly, with a healthy mcnabb this is a two touchdown game, but if kolb plays id be semi-worried....

but for fans to sit here and tell me meachum and henderson are gonna do asante, s**t just isnt logical
 09-14-2009, 02:08 PM         #67
LadiesMan217  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PHILADELPHIA said:
same weapons that gave yall an 8-8 record last year with a 2-6 road record and a 5-7 NFC record...

i dnt disagree that yall have some good players, but no more then the eagles have on offense....and we ALL can agree....eagles d>saints d

add to the fact the game is in philly, with a healthy mcnabb this is a two touchdown game, but if kolb plays id be semi-worried....

but for fans to sit here and tell me meachum and henderson are gonna do asante, s**t just isnt logical

so i guess its gonna be more embarrassing to philly to have a probowl corner getting torched by nobodies as u say lol
 09-14-2009, 02:23 PM         #68
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PHILADELPHIA said:

Supaugly.
 9 years ago '04        #69
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,283 | Props total: 2123 2123
man im just gon be honest... philly better sit mcnabb or that s**t is gonna turn out bad... i mean terrible... and if they start the white boy eagles still in trouble... saints MADDDDDD DEEEEEEP AT Reciever... so eagles got 2 good corners.. mufuggaz aint no deion sanders... no champ baily n*gga... philly fans talkin like n*gga cant catch s**t on them losers... only way we could lose this game is if we make mistakes on defense and beat ourselves... bottom line.... we got our power run game comin through... darren sharper gon light one of them lil lightweight recievers up.... watch how saints blitz game come through... im takin names of all you philly fan boys.....

like that white girl shirt said last season "FU** DA EAGLES*
 9 years ago '05        #70
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,141 | Props total: 997 997
 PHILADELPHIA said:

u eagle b**ches keep bringing up last year like we havent gotten better across the board too. s**t and three loses came from grammatica f**k ups not all on our defense. that lil b**ch blew three str8 games as a matter of fact so don't trip now. and i hope u dont think yall are going to be doing alot of scoring with f**kin kolb im glad yall got faith in ya team but seriously yall need to be worried. and these bastards call us slow in the south. im gonna pull for yall when vick plays so i wont get too loose with my f**k the eagles comments
 09-14-2009, 02:31 PM         #71
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And lets be honest here the only reason yall beat us in 06 was because our run D was hella suspect which we have fixed over the last few years into one of the best run D units in the L....

This n*gga mike bell aint finna do s**t against us...
 09-14-2009, 02:33 PM         #72
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Calamity said:
man im just gon be honest... philly better sit mcnabb or that s**t is gonna turn out bad... i mean terrible... and if they start the white boy eagles still in trouble... saints MADDDDDD DEEEEEEP AT Reciever... so eagles got 2 good corners.. mufuggaz aint no deion sanders... no champ baily n*gga... philly fans talkin like n*gga cant catch s**t on them losers... only way we could lose this game is if we make mistakes on defense and beat ourselves... bottom line.... we got our power run game comin through... darren sharper gon light one of them lil lightweight recievers up.... watch how saints blitz game come through... im takin names of all you philly fan boys.....

like that white girl shirt said last season "FU** DA EAGLES*
what happened to the fat hoe in your avy brah
 9 years ago '07        #73
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,761 | Props total: 113 113
Lol @ Sharper lighting our wide outs up!! Smh, he couldn't stop that offense when it counted last year in the playoffs when he played with a better defense with the vikes!!
Bring your blitz, we're very familiar with your scheme, Williams spent alot of time with the skins, and we tore them up often. We have four good corners, not two.
 09-14-2009, 02:40 PM         #74
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas really think the aints coming into the home opener of the linc and going to be tearing s**t up?

9 years ago '04        #75
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$19,185 | Props total: 3860 3860
 The Blueprint˛ said:
n*ggas really think the aints coming into the home opener of the linc and going to be tearing s**t up?

man saints fans have been talkin reckless ever since the offseason, they are even louder than u philly mothaf**kas this season:greetings10:
 09-14-2009, 03:46 PM         #76
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok this who I got down for the avi bets so far

Eagles: DrX, Blueprint, Wepainters, Doe Stacks, and Vincent Vega

Saints: Bourbon Finest, JR Hyphy, LadiesMan217, Sub 0, and Calamity
 09-14-2009, 04:03 PM         #77
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
saints soft. eagles are gonna bring the heat to brees.
 09-14-2009, 04:19 PM         #78
LadiesMan217  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=17592308&searchid=9bfc7bb6-bcb8-46a4-9012-41d5332c03fd
 9 years ago '06        #79
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,336 | Props total: 2575 2575
Face it, YALL CAN'T STOP THE SAINTS OFFENSE, PERIOD! Delhomme ain't half the QB Brees is, and Brees will definitely expose y'all DB's and LB's. Y'all had a shot when McFag was the QB, but now that Garcia or Kolb is starting, y'all won't be able to keep up. We don't give a fu*k who we played the 1st game, a win is a win in the NFL.

Go ahead and blitz us, and Brees will tear it apart. It's gonna be a good game, but OUR best is better Y'ALL best, Saints 31-17
 9 years ago '06        #80
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,336 | Props total: 2575 2575
 shaans27 said:
Ladiesman - the saints just let the lions (rookie qb and no offensive line) put up 30 points in YOUR building! They drove the ball on a on numerous occasions. Imagine what team with an offense will do to them.

The upgraded defense you were telling me about in your thread was not on the field. If your really gonna say that you were satisfied with the defense then you ain't keeping it real with yourself.

27 points to the 0 - 16 lions!!!! Come on.
Dude u did u watch the game? GTFOH. Our special teams was the reason that we gave up those points, the D held the offense to 200 yd passing and 30 yds rushing, with 3 TOs. Numbers don't lie. I can care less who it is or who was playing, numbers DON'T lie.

Last edited by DonYBE; 09-14-2009 at 04:41 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside "I Pay $900 a month in student loans"
131 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
46 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Lethal Lips talks sleeping with Boxdens Champ Bow Wow
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
102 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside R Kelly's Streaming Numbers INCREASE After Spotify Pulls Him From Playl..
83 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Her freckles are very disgusting , are you still smashing tho?
92 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy