Eagles vs Saints - 11 PM - Game Thread

most viewed right now
 142
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 121
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 98
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 58
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who u got
Eagles 24 36.92%
Saints 41 63.08%
Voters: 65. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-14-2009, 01:46 PM         #61
LadiesMan217  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we gonna have baby back ribs sunday evening if mcnabb plays
 09-14-2009, 01:47 PM         #62
LadiesMan217  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PHILADELPHIA said:
by that theroy colston should get open on everybody since hes 6'4" and most corners are 5'10" - 6'


well he usually is.we do have other players who ends up open as well..thats the problem..but a good problem =1 offense
 8 years ago '04        #63
PHILADELPHIA 
space
avatar space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 0 0
 LadiesMan217 said:
i just want yall best cb on our best wr ,so i can laugh..matter of fact..put asante on devery,lance,or meachem and he still gonna get abused
what facts are you basing this statement on?
 09-14-2009, 01:56 PM         #64
LadiesMan217  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philadelphia said:
what facts are you basing this statement on?
the best quarterback,wr stats, offensive stats,highlights,youtube
 8 years ago '04        #65
PHILADELPHIA 
space
avatar space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 0 0
 LadiesMan217 said:
wr stats, offensive stats

Meachum 14 career Rec 4 Career TDs
Henderson 111 career Rec 15 Career TDs
Moore 114 career Rec 12 Career TDs

The three combined=0 probowls 0 All-pro

Asante Samuel 27 Career INTs 7 Playoff INTS 2 Probowls 1 All Pro



Asante Samuel>meachum, henderson and lance moore......i dont even think its arguable, but an ignorant fool like yourself will attempt too
 09-14-2009, 02:22 PM         #66
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PHILADELPHIA said:
asante checks the right side of your offense, and sheldon checks the left side...eagles dont change up thier corners...pay attention to the game and stop d*ckeatin....now all of a sudden theres saints fans

How often you check BXSC. There have be Saints fans since its inception. All3rd can agree with this. I've been reppin Saints since I start posting and my history can proved that.

Yall can your "Two corners to certain sides", it remains we so many weapons that any corners can't stop all of us. Just created To's and you have a good chance. Sean Payton knows NFC East and play the same Philly D so many times. He would know who to adjust and exploit. Pay attention to the game
 09-14-2009, 02:26 PM         #67
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PHILADELPHIA said:
Meachum 14 career Rec 4 Career TDs
Henderson 111 career Rec 15 Career TDs
Moore 114 career Rec 12 Career TDs

The three combined=0 probowls 0 All-pro

Asante Samuel 27 Career INTs 7 Playoff INTS 2 Probowls 1 All Pro



Asante Samuel>meachum, henderson and lance moore......i dont even think its arguable, but an ignorant fool like yourself will attempt too

WTF Prowbowls and All Pro got to do with this, I play, How many Pro-Bowls the QB whom throw to equally to Meachem, Henderson and Moore.?? You worried the recievers when you really need to worried about the QB
 09-14-2009, 02:27 PM         #68
BX Fonzereli  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eagles d is Gonna Get Torched
 8 years ago '04        #69
PHILADELPHIA 
space
avatar space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 0 0
 Sub 0 said:
How often you check BXSC. There have be Saints fans since its inception. All3rd can agree with this. I've been reppin Saints since I start posting and my history can proved that.

Yall can your "Two corners to certain sides", it remains we so many weapons that any corners can't stop all of us. Just created To's and you have a good chance. Sean Payton knows NFC East and play the same Philly D so many times. He would know who to adjust and exploit. Pay attention to the game
same weapons that gave yall an 8-8 record last year with a 2-6 road record and a 5-7 NFC record...

i dnt disagree that yall have some good players, but no more then the eagles have on offense....and we ALL can agree....eagles d>saints d

add to the fact the game is in philly, with a healthy mcnabb this is a two touchdown game, but if kolb plays id be semi-worried....

but for fans to sit here and tell me meachum and henderson are gonna do asante, s**t just isnt logical
 09-14-2009, 03:08 PM         #70
LadiesMan217  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PHILADELPHIA said:
same weapons that gave yall an 8-8 record last year with a 2-6 road record and a 5-7 NFC record...

i dnt disagree that yall have some good players, but no more then the eagles have on offense....and we ALL can agree....eagles d>saints d

add to the fact the game is in philly, with a healthy mcnabb this is a two touchdown game, but if kolb plays id be semi-worried....

but for fans to sit here and tell me meachum and henderson are gonna do asante, s**t just isnt logical


so i guess its gonna be more embarrassing to philly to have a probowl corner getting torched by nobodies as u say lol
 09-14-2009, 03:23 PM         #71
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PHILADELPHIA said:
same weapons that gave yall an 8-8 record last year with a 2-6 road record and a 5-7 NFC record...

i dnt disagree that yall have some good players, but no more then the eagles have on offense....and we ALL can agree....eagles d>saints d

add to the fact the game is in philly, with a healthy mcnabb this is a two touchdown game, but if kolb plays id be semi-worried....

but for fans to sit here and tell me meachum and henderson are gonna do asante, s**t just isnt logical
Supaugly.
 8 years ago '04        #72
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1848 1848
man im just gon be honest... philly better sit mcnabb or that s**t is gonna turn out bad... i mean terrible... and if they start the white boy eagles still in trouble... saints MADDDDDD DEEEEEEP AT Reciever... so eagles got 2 good corners.. mufuggaz aint no deion sanders... no champ baily n*gga... philly fans talkin like n*gga cant catch s**t on them losers... only way we could lose this game is if we make mistakes on defense and beat ourselves... bottom line.... we got our power run game comin through... darren sharper gon light one of them lil lightweight recievers up.... watch how saints blitz game come through... im takin names of all you philly fan boys.....


like that white girl shirt said last season "FU** DA EAGLES*
 8 years ago '05        #73
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 PHILADELPHIA said:
same weapons that gave yall an 8-8 record last year with a 2-6 road record and a 5-7 NFC record...

i dnt disagree that yall have some good players, but no more then the eagles have on offense....and we ALL can agree....eagles d>saints d

add to the fact the game is in philly, with a healthy mcnabb this is a two touchdown game, but if kolb plays id be semi-worried....

but for fans to sit here and tell me meachum and henderson are gonna do asante, s**t just isnt logical
u eagle b**ches keep bringing up last year like we havent gotten better across the board too. s**t and three loses came from grammatica f**k ups not all on our defense. that lil b**ch blew three str8 games as a matter of fact so don't trip now. and i hope u dont think yall are going to be doing alot of scoring with f**kin kolb im glad yall got faith in ya team but seriously yall need to be worried. and these bastards call us slow in the south. im gonna pull for yall when vick plays so i wont get too loose with my f**k the eagles comments
 09-14-2009, 03:31 PM         #74
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And lets be honest here the only reason yall beat us in 06 was because our run D was hella suspect which we have fixed over the last few years into one of the best run D units in the L....

This n*gga mike bell aint finna do s**t against us...
 09-14-2009, 03:33 PM         #75
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Calamity said:
man im just gon be honest... philly better sit mcnabb or that s**t is gonna turn out bad... i mean terrible... and if they start the white boy eagles still in trouble... saints MADDDDDD DEEEEEEP AT Reciever... so eagles got 2 good corners.. mufuggaz aint no deion sanders... no champ baily n*gga... philly fans talkin like n*gga cant catch s**t on them losers... only way we could lose this game is if we make mistakes on defense and beat ourselves... bottom line.... we got our power run game comin through... darren sharper gon light one of them lil lightweight recievers up.... watch how saints blitz game come through... im takin names of all you philly fan boys.....


like that white girl shirt said last season "FU** DA EAGLES*
what happened to the fat hoe in your avy brah
 8 years ago '07        #76
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 102 102
Lol @ Sharper lighting our wide outs up!! Smh, he couldn't stop that offense when it counted last year in the playoffs when he played with a better defense with the vikes!!
Bring your blitz, we're very familiar with your scheme, Williams spent alot of time with the skins, and we tore them up often. We have four good corners, not two.
 09-14-2009, 03:40 PM         #77
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas really think the aints coming into the home opener of the linc and going to be tearing s**t up?

 8 years ago '04        #78
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3263 3263
 The Blueprint˛ said:
n*ggas really think the aints coming into the home opener of the linc and going to be tearing s**t up?

man saints fans have been talkin reckless ever since the offseason, they are even louder than u philly mothaf**kas this season:greetings10:
 09-14-2009, 04:46 PM         #79
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok this who I got down for the avi bets so far

Eagles: DrX, Blueprint, Wepainters, Doe Stacks, and Vincent Vega

Saints: Bourbon Finest, JR Hyphy, LadiesMan217, Sub 0, and Calamity
 09-14-2009, 05:03 PM         #80
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
saints soft. eagles are gonna bring the heat to brees.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy