most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
117 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who u got
Eagles 24 36.92%
Saints 41 63.08%
Voters: 65. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-14-2009, 10:04 AM         #41
Vincent Vega  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sub 0 said:
One was fumble return for a TD, the other was punt return to the 5 yd line. So they really gave up 13 points.
i'll give u that, but u get my point about detroit. what i'm saying is this week aint no bulls**t lions offense they have to deal with.
 09-14-2009, 10:09 AM         #42
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vincent Vega said:
i'll give u that, but u get my point about detroit. what i'm saying is this week aint no bulls**t lions offense they have to deal with.
Yea I know, even with Kolb you still have Westbook, Jackson, Maclin and the others. Its going to be a true test for Gregg Williams. I going to enjoyed this because Eagles and Saints always have close entertaining games.
 09-14-2009, 10:10 AM         #43
Vincent Vega  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sub 0 said:
Yea I know, even with Kolb you still have Westbook, Jackson, Maclin and the others. Its going to be a true test for Gregg Williams. I going to enjoyed this because Eagles and Saints always have close entertaining games.
yea i'm still mad about the playoffs 2 years ago. at least sheldon brown became immortal with that hit on reggie bush. i'll never forget that.
 09-14-2009, 10:21 AM         #44
LadiesMan217  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just wanna see asante samuel get exposed ..feel sorry for the little fellow .....

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #45
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,969 | Props total: 10913 10913
Eagles got this. Of course saints offense is very good. But c'mon look who they beaten? a winless a.ss lions team.

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 41 (-3) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 09-14-2009, 11:15 AM         #46
LadiesMan217  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sivraj said:
Eagles got this. Of course saints offense is very good. But c'mon look who they beaten? a winless a.ss lions team.
i hope mcnabb plays, but i fear excuses will come anyway
 09-14-2009, 11:17 AM         #47
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LadiesMan217 said:
i hope mcnabb plays, but i fear excuses will come anyway

Yall n*ggas is hilarious. Any team without there franchise qb is gonna suffer. You think your team would have a shot with Brunell playing against us?

With that being said, even without mcnabb we'll put our foot up your a.ss.

Bet on it.
 8 years ago '07        #48
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 102 102
Sheldon will prolly check Colston, I'll take that all day. Who's gonna run with the eagles wide outs?

McNabb's injury means it will be a better game, but Philly will take it. I have complete faith in that saints defense.
 8 years ago '04        #49
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,501 | Props total: 221 221
 shaans27 said:
Ladiesman - the saints just let the lions (rookie qb and no offensive line) put up 30 points in YOUR building! They drove the ball on a on numerous occasions. Imagine what team with an offense will do to them.

The upgraded defense you were telling me about in your thread was not on the field. If your really gonna say that you were satisfied with the defense then you ain't keeping it real with yourself.

27 points to the 0 - 16 lions!!!! Come on.
but what happened last year when the dolphins lit the patriots up cats need to stop bringing up last year because this is a new year. Nobody expected the dolphins to be that good last year after a 1-15 season the year before that. Also the lions scored off all of our turnovers 3 turnovers 21 points. If there were no turnovers on the saints part the game would not have even been close.
 8 years ago '04        #50
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,501 | Props total: 221 221
 The Blueprint˛ said:

Yall n*ggas is hilarious. Any team without there franchise qb is gonna suffer. You think your team would have a shot with Brunell playing against us?

With that being said, even without mcnabb we'll put our foot up your a.ss.

Bet on it.
Yo blue, you are the only eagle fan to not be running in here wit that last year bulls**t but we have had this convo before.

I honestly hope Mcnabb is good enough to play cause I think it will be a great game.
 09-14-2009, 11:59 AM         #51
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sheldon checking Colston

But who going check Devery Henderson???
Who going check Lance Moore???
Who going check Meachem??
Who going the check Jeremy Shockey aka the Eagle k!lla??

The Eagles D is probably as fukk.

I going to enjoy this week of shyt talking

Last edited by Sub 0; 09-14-2009 at 12:00 PM..
 09-14-2009, 12:00 PM         #52
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at our number one d being scared of those bums
Posted via Mobile Device
 09-14-2009, 12:04 PM         #53
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint˛ said:
lol at our number one d being scared of those bums
Posted via Mobile Device
Number 1 offense being bums

I figure what picture I want to photoshop stay tuned...
 8 years ago '05        #54
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,054 | Props total: 790 790
 DrX said:
Sunday, September 20. FOX, 1:00PM ET

lets start this early because I'm tired of the saint fans thinking they're all that because they beat the lions. They think just because brees put up points on the lions this is their year Yall forgot one thing, the lions put up 27 points. The eagles will crush them

AVY bet also
two tds from that 27 came from special team errors giving them a short field dont get it twisted. and n*gga we had the number one offense last year and in 06 so i dont see wtf you are laughing for u should be scared. if kolb starts u wont score over 14 and we would only need 15 to win and i know we're good for 21.
 8 years ago '07        #55
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 102 102
Offense, offense, offense! WTF! The eagles were top ten in offense and have gotten better across the board. Yeah the saints have a good offense, one of the best. But no defense! Your about to play a team that can score with you. But the saints can't defend like us. If you watch football, defense wins. That's a basic. All that offense was there last year and the year before that. But yall d don't swarm to the ball. Yall ain't ball hawkin. Pressure bursts pipes. You'll see.

The eagles go four deep at comerback - asanti, Sheldon, Hobbs, joselio. Two of the cats been to the pro bowl, the other could two could start for YOUR team!
 8 years ago '04        #56
Birdman Jr.972 3 heat pts
space
space
$999 | Props total: 1 1
samuel won't be able to handle colston or meachem due to there size if they put him on those recievers( good corners tho). bottom line saints got this one and i don't want to hear bout s**t if mcnabb don't play, saints not playing with jamal brown or proably pierre thomas. OOO and the reason the lions scored so many points was cause of mental errors the saints made on special teams, so cmon.

SAINTS 24 iggles 10
 8 years ago '04        #57
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 0 0
 Sub 0 said:
Sheldon checking Colston

But who going check Devery Henderson???
Who going check Lance Moore???
Who going check Meachem??
Who going the check Jeremy Shockey aka the Eagle k!lla??

The Eagles D is probably as fukk.

I going to enjoy this week of shyt talking
asante checks the right side of your offense, and sheldon checks the left side...eagles dont change up thier corners...pay attention to the game and stop d*ckeatin....now all of a sudden theres saints fans
 09-14-2009, 01:42 PM         #58
LadiesMan217  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

09-14-2009, 01:44 PM         #59
LadiesMan217  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PHILADELPHIA said:
asante checks the right side of your offense, and sheldon checks the left side...eagles dont change up thier corners...pay attention to the game and stop d*ckeatin....now all of a sudden theres saints fans

i just want yall best cb on our best wr ,so i can laugh..matter of fact..put asante on devery,lance,or meachem and he still gonna get abused
 8 years ago '04        #60
PHILADELPHIA 
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 0 0
 Birdman Jr.972 said:
samuel won't be able to handle colston or meachem due to there size

by that theroy colston should get open on everybody since hes 6'4" and most corners are 5'10" - 6'
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy