Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who u got
Eagles 24 36.92%
Saints 41 63.08%
Voters: 65. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,674 | Props total: 3269 3269
lol if Vick becomes full-time starter for the Eagles, its a wrap...say goodbye to the development of D-Jack and Maclin and hello to Vick eatin up a majority of the yards all the while fumblin 20 times a season
 8 years ago '05        #22
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
 chctynig2804 said:
lol if Vick becomes full-time starter for the Eagles, its a wrap...say goodbye to the development of D-Jack and Maclin and hello to Vick eatin up a majority of the yards all the while fumblin 20 times a season
you better home romo dont lose his job to kitna...actually i'd rather have kitna throwin the ball over romo

8 - 2 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 80% 72 (-2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 12-12, Rank #523 | Aug 16: 7-5, Rank #193 | Aug 15: 62-28, Rank #86 | Aug 11: 4-1, Rank #229 | Aug 10: 39-20, Rank #135 | Aug 08: 1-0, Rank #932 *
 8 years ago '04        #23
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,674 | Props total: 3269 3269
 trackmanxs said:
you better home romo dont lose his job to kitna...actually i'd rather have kitna throwin the ball over romo
blah blah blah...Romo wouldnt get benched in favor of Kitna ever, Kitna is as much a turnover machine as Delhomme...but dont act like what i said about the Eagles wit Vick as the starter wasnt true
 8 years ago '07        #24
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Lets go Bree's.....I need another 4-5 TD game
 09-14-2009, 01:31 AM         #25
BobbyNitro808  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I predict NO: 45 PHI: 38

another saints nailbiter
 8 years ago '04        #26
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,528 | Props total: 6455 6455
if McNabb plays, Eagles win. If Kolb starts, Saints win
 09-14-2009, 07:37 AM         #27
LadiesMan217  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadroan said:
if McNabb plays, Eagles win. If Kolb starts, Saints win
doesnt matter if mcnabb in,vick in, kolb in or rocky in...Saints taking this one..ive been talkin s**t since preseason before the lions game..dont act like its just started yesterday...Yall not f**kin with us..im happy that u got excited about what jake delhomme (the walking turnover) gift wrapped for your secondary...but like i said many times..its gonna be fun watching yall try to stop the NUMBER 1 OFFENSE IN THE NFL.... toooodooolooo motherf**kerzzzz
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by LadiesMan217; 09-14-2009 at 07:39 AM..
 09-14-2009, 07:51 AM         #28
LadiesMan217  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh yea..i'll take u up on that avy bet and if we win..us saints fans gonna come up with a picture for u to put up and I want u to put underneath it "Brees made Me His b**ch"......
 09-14-2009, 07:53 AM         #29
LadiesMan217  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint˛ said:
^I dont give a f**k who we got back there, our D s**tting on n*ggas.

I cant wait till brees starts throwing picks like we all are accustom too.

Eagles still got this.

Avy is on the line, if any of you f**gots got the nuts to bet me.
THIS RIGHT HERE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN ARE WHAT WE LIKE TO CALL LOSERVILLE

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #30
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
Put me down... at the Eagle fans who are worried.
 8 years ago '07        #31
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 102 102
Ladiesman - the saints just let the lions (rookie qb and no offensive line) put up 30 points in YOUR building! They drove the ball on a on numerous occasions. Imagine what team with an offense will do to them.

The upgraded defense you were telling me about in your thread was not on the field. If your really gonna say that you were satisfied with the defense then you ain't keeping it real with yourself.

27 points to the 0 - 16 lions!!!! Come on.
 09-14-2009, 08:20 AM         #32
LadiesMan217  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaans27 said:
ladiesman - the saints just let the lions (rookie qb and no offensive line) put up 30 points in your building! They drove the ball on a on numerous occasions. Imagine what team with an offense will do to them.

The upgraded defense you were telling me about in your thread was not on the field. If your really gonna say that you were satisfied with the defense then you ain't keeping it real with yourself.

27 points to the 0 - 16 lions!!!! Come on.
you know whats funny? People who actually watched the games and people who look at the boxscore (EVEN THOUGH THE LIONS DIDNT EVEN HAVE 30 POINTS)and think they know what happened in it....our defense played very well with 3 ints and 3 and outs..the lions scored off of fumbles by special teams,rb fumble, a bad call at the goal line,..so if u really watched the game...we k!lled ourselves.we should have had 60 points... But our defense played pretty well.. And im sure kolb is better than stafford huh ...right..but it doesnt matter if mcnabb plays or not..if he does..he will get blitzed and the objective will be to put him on his a.ss or sandwich him out for the season..i know thats what greg williams is thinking...see ya lata gator
 8 years ago '07        #33
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
Ladiesman - the last line on my entry reads '27 points to the 0 - 16 lions'

you shouldve saw that, you copied and pasted it!!! No big difference between 27 & 30.

I live in new Orleans, it was on fox, I watched it! You're telling me the lions didn't drive the ball??? What game where you watching? You said it best, rookie qb tossed three picks, sounds like the lions shot themselves in the foot to me....... I'll let you tell it.
 09-14-2009, 08:32 AM         #34
LadiesMan217  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaans27 said:
Ladiesman - the last line on my entry reads '27 points to the 0 - 16 lions'

you shouldve saw that, you copied and pasted it!!! No big difference between 27 & 30.

I live in new Orleans, it was on fox, I watched it! You're telling me the lions didn't drive the ball??? What game where you watching? You said it best, rookie qb tossed three picks, sounds like the lions shot themselves in the foot to me....... I'll let you tell it.
sounds like a defense scheming for turnovers to me
 09-14-2009, 09:30 AM         #35
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ Eagles fans poppin shyt already. That why I fukked with yall. No matter who playing yall talk that shyt.

But Saints is going to take this at your place, we bout to show everybody we isnt fukking around this year. We'll become the top dogs in the NFC, by dissect the "NFC BEAST" one team at a time. It going to start with the Iggles.

I accept the avi bet. Damn, I have McNabb ready for photoshop. Now I got to find something else.

Its going to good game, tho.

Last edited by Sub 0; 09-14-2009 at 09:57 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #36
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
Atl and the G men looked pretty tuff.
 09-14-2009, 09:49 AM         #37
Vincent Vega  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
let's avy bet!

and yeah...you guys played the panthers
and the saints played detroit and still let up 20+ points. same story as last year with yall. great offense, NO defense. eagles win this one avy bet all day.
 09-14-2009, 09:51 AM         #38
Vincent Vega  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LadiesMan217 said:
sounds like a defense scheming for turnovers to me
it shouldn't be hard against a team with a rookie QB and an 0-16 record last year.
 09-14-2009, 09:56 AM         #39
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaans27 said:
Atl and the G men looked pretty tuff.
Atl look wack, this high powered offense can only muster 16 points, Gregg Williams got something for them mothafukkers. Their secondary still look terry cloth.

The Giants look very scary tho at least we got them at home.
 09-14-2009, 10:00 AM         #40
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vincent Vega said:
and the saints played detroit and still let up 20+ points. same story as last year with yall. great offense, NO defense. eagles win this one avy bet all day.
One was fumble return for a TD, the other was punt return to the 5 yd line. So they really gave up 13 points.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy