most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who u got
Eagles 24 36.92%
Saints 41 63.08%
Voters: 65. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-19-2009, 01:29 PM         #301
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
you right i meant hightower
Nah i didnt think we were gonna come back from that. Cause mac expended all his energy on the first comeback. That Ari drive was merciless man. s**t took like 8 minutes off the clock, just k!lled any momentum that we had.

With that being said, mac put the ball on curtis hands, hes got to catch it.
 8 years ago '05        #302
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
 shaans27 said:

plus the ball hit both of curtis' hands, he's gotta catch that.
you see another excuse for 5, curtis does need to come down wit that though but thats still one play

and ill ask you the same question...did you honestly think 5 was gonna lead you down the field to win the game, or did you HOPE he was gonna do it
 09-19-2009, 01:31 PM         #303
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^I agree with you there. But thats a different story cause far and away brady is the best qb in the L, no doubt about that. But i bet you cant name another n*gga whos done more with less then mcnabb has state
 8 years ago '07        #304
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 102 102
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Nah i didnt think we were gonna come back from that. Cause mac expended all his energy on the first comeback. That Ari drive was merciless man. s**t took like 8 minutes off the clock, just k!lled any momentum that we had.

With that being said, mac put the ball on curtis hands, hes got to catch it.
for that drive alone, we should have signed edge this year.
 8 years ago '07        #305
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
you see another excuse for 5, curtis does need to come down wit that though but thats still one play

and ill ask you the same question...did you honestly think 5 was gonna lead you down the field to win the game, or did you HOPE he was gonna do it
lol. i had faith............... i hoped
 8 years ago '05        #306
space
space
 shaans27 said:
lol. i had faith............... i hoped
you had faith...so did i, i wanted to think that he was gonna do it...but i didnt think he was goin to because of past history...did you?
 8 years ago '05        #307
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
saints win by 3 touchdowns. kolb is a f**ken joke.
 8 years ago '07        #308
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:

thats not an excuse, nabb got them the lead with the deep pass to jackson, our d let us down more so than nabb

Last edited by shaans27; 09-19-2009 at 01:36 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #309
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
you had faith...so did i, i wanted to think that he was gonna do it...but i didnt think he was goin to because of past history...did you?
not his past, really just the past nfc title games ya know.
 09-19-2009, 01:37 PM         #310
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How is it an excuse? The ball hit him in the f**kin hands n*gga
 8 years ago '07        #311
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
 carden2 said:
saints win by 3 touchdowns. kolb is a f**ken joke.
lions fans are to be seen and not heard until they win atleast one game.
 8 years ago '05        #312
space
space
 The Blueprint˛ said:
^I agree with you there. But thats a different story cause far and away brady is the best qb in the L, no doubt about that. But i bet you cant name another n*gga whos done more with less then mcnabb has state
your right about that
 8 years ago '05        #313
space
space
 The Blueprint˛ said:
How is it an excuse? The ball hit him in the f**kin hands n*gga
its an excuse because you dont want to think about the early chances that he squandered in the beginning of the game by getting 3's instead of 6's thats why were were down 24-6

wat about the 2 turnovers he had (one desean was able to get back)

5 had his opportunities but you want to point out that one play where curtis definitely f**ked up, but if 5 was on top of his game at the beginning of the game it would not have come down to that 4th down
 09-19-2009, 01:45 PM         #314
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
its an excuse because you dont want to think about the early chances that he squandered in the beginning of the game by getting 3's instead of 6's thats why were were down 24-6

5 had his opportunities but you want to point out that one play where curtis definitely f**ked up, but if 5 was on top of his game at the beginning of the game it would not have come down to that 4th down
u talk alotta s**t, how many superbowls has vick won. if vick get in philly would beg mcabb to forgive them and to suit up
 09-19-2009, 01:46 PM         #315
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:

Nah i definitely know he didnt play his best ball until late. The d carried us against minny and the giants so i could see how they were tired. With that being said both units could have brought it harder obviously. This arizona team was a team we already f**ked up in the reg season and i think the coaching staff relied on that win as a barometer of this game more so then they should have.

Not to mention westbrook and his paltry 2 yard per carry average in the playoffs last year is swept under the rug conveniently.

I feel your pain though, us as eagles fans just wanna see on thing, and thats to get that lombardi by any means necessary. I really believe that is this year and its only mcnabb who can take us there.

Last edited by The Blueprint˛; 09-19-2009 at 01:47 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #316
space
space
 DrX said:
u talk alotta s**t, how many superbowls has vick won. if vick get in philly would beg mcabb to forgive them and to suit up
nah homie im not talkin s**t...im just being realistic. no more, no less. and how many suberbowls have vick won? the same as 5. mcnabb is clearly the better player is said it earlier in the thread and ill say it again but eventually people will be callin for vick's name just for the fact that they dont like mcnabb.
 8 years ago '07        #317
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
i like our chances of getting it done this year, i think next year we'll really be a problem as well.
 8 years ago '05        #318
space
space
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Nah i definitely know he didnt play his best ball until late. The d carried us against minny and the giants so i could see how they were tired. With that being said both units could have brought it harder obviously. This arizona team was a team we already f**ked up in the reg season and i think the coaching staff relied on that win as a barometer of this game more so then they should have.

Not to mention westbrook and his paltry 2 yard per carry average in the playoffs last year is swept under the rug conveniently.

I feel your pain though, us as eagles fans just wanna see on thing, and thats to get that lombardi by any means necessary. I really believe that is this year and its only mcnabb who can take us there.
come on homie you cant get on b-west you and i both know he was hurt, he probably shouldnt been playing. but you are right mcnabb does give us the best chance to win and unlike previous years he does have weapons so we'll see
 8 years ago '07        #319
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
the development of maclin and mccoy.

another year under the belt for macho and demps.
 8 years ago '04        #320
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Oh word? Maryland is india now?

Dumb a.ss southerner strikes again, i dont blame you though. Its your parents fault
:stfu: ur still an indian
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy