Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who u got
Eagles 24 36.92%
Saints 41 63.08%
Voters: 65. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #281
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 DJ Geezy said:

But I can't wait for the Mike Vick experiment to start...bout to run that big-headed Donovan McNugget outta Philly
i find it funny that you can say that but if a eagles fan says that we get ridiculed.
 8 years ago '06        #282
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
Saints unless somehow McNabb plays. Since I doubt he will I'm going NO

beat that he's hurt. I was looking forward to this game
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #283
R-Geezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$978 | Props total: 1 1
Saints got this man.....the Eagles D is not all that. Drew can put up points on any Defense. He's just that good. Westbrook must have a hell of a game for them to win.
 09-19-2009, 12:26 PM         #284
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
i find it funny that you can say that but if a eagles fan says that we get ridiculed.
at anybody that think vick is better then mcnabb
 8 years ago '05        #285
space
space
 DrX said:
at anybody that think vick is better then mcnabb
i dont think anybody thinks that but i also think that people dont like mcnabb (including myself). and would call for vick's name just to see mcnabb suffer
 09-19-2009, 12:32 PM         #286
LadiesMan217  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[spoiler - click to view]

09-19-2009, 12:37 PM         #287
LadiesMan217  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=17592308&searchid=9bfc7bb6-bcb8-46a4-9012-41d5332c03fd
 8 years ago '04        #288
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Gotti211 said:
aye u sound just like a pus*y a.ss n*gga hatin on da south....we'll see u sunday hoe...i love when n*ggas hate on the south we talkin bout saints vs eagles and this n*gga hatin on the south lol....they say u aint doing nothing rite if n*ggas aint hatin on u....
dude is from india dont pay attention to him

his real sport is cricket
 8 years ago '07        #289
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 102 102
pinkston was such a bish for that move!!!!

i dont know why people hate on Nab, what if we drafted ricky williams????
 8 years ago '05        #290
space
space
 shaans27 said:
pinkston was such a bish for that move!!!!

i dont know why people hate on Nab, what if we drafted ricky williams????
i think its safe to say that they made the right decision to draft 5 instead of ricky, but i dont like him for the same reason people get on me and you as eagles fans. 1-5 in NFC championships and the superbowl. he doesnt come through in big games, thats not secret and i think a lot of eagle fans overlook it cause...well he is an eagle

also some of the s**t he does just has you . like not having press conference, but put some s**t on his blog. or having his mother blogging about s**t she shouldnt be. or b**ching everytime a qb comes in and does good i.e. garcia a couple years ago. he is a diva and philly doesnt like divas
 8 years ago '07        #291
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
i think its safe to say that they made the right decision to draft 5 instead of ricky, but i dont like him for the same reason people get on me and you as eagles fans. 1-5 in NFC championships and the superbowl. he doesnt come through in big games, thats not secret and i think a lot of eagle fans overlook it cause...well he is an eagle

also some of the s**t he does just has you . like not having press conference, but put some s**t on his blog. or having his mother blogging about s**t she shouldnt be. or b**ching everytime a qb comes in and does good i.e. garcia a couple years ago. he is a diva and philly doesnt like divas
i cant blame all those title games on D Nabb, the one when he threw it to rhonde baber comes to mind though.

you cant blame last year on him, they never really gave him weapons. the one year he had a stud wideout he went to the bowl and beasted the whole year. 30 + td's less than 10 int's (i think it was 8)!!! thats ridiculous!!!

if they would have given a legitmate stable of weapons we would have atleast two.
 09-19-2009, 01:15 PM         #292
The Blueprint²  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
dude is from india dont pay attention to him

his real sport is cricket
Oh word? Maryland is india now?

Dumb a.ss southerner strikes again, i dont blame you though. Its your parents fault

StateProperty88 said:

Only time i can say mac choked was TB. Come on man. The first game against STL he was a f**kin rookie for f**ks sake, we werent even supposed to be there in the first place. TB we shoulda won, there should be no excuses for that game, everything was in our favor and we blew it plain and simple. That brian mitchell opening punt had me hype as f**k :(

Carolina? Man our WR's were getting f**kin bumped off the LOS cause them n*ggas was soft as f**k. This in turn led ricky manning to go buck on us. Not to mention mcnabb cracked his rib during that game in another dirty carolina hit.

ANd finally last year? Yes he started out slow but the D didnt do a damn thing either. You cant expect to give up 21 points in the first half and to expect to win. With that being said mcnabb came back in the second half with a vengeance, and if the D woulda held up just one last time we woulda won

Mcnabb haters make me sick.
 8 years ago '05        #293
space
space
 shaans27 said:
i cant blame all those title games on D Nabb, the one when he threw it to rhonde baber comes to mind though.

you cant blame last year on him, they never really gave him weapons. the one year he had a stud wideout he went to the bowl and beasted the whole year. 30 + td's less than 10 int's (i think it was 8)!!! thats ridiculous!!!

if they would have given a legitmate stable of weapons we would have atleast two.
your right he hasnt had the weapons...but neither did that guy in new england and he has a few rings. and if you ask him he'll tell you he's just as good as him but he isnt. he had a chance in almost all of those games to pull out the win at the end and that is wat really shows your mettle as a qb, can you finish the game. he has shown time and time again that he cant.

and he shouldnt get all the blame but he plays qb so that just comes wit the territory.
 09-19-2009, 01:21 PM         #294
The Blueprint²  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
your right he hasnt had the weapons...but neither did that guy in new england and he has a few rings. and if you ask him he'll tell you he's just as good as him but he isnt. he had a chance in almost all of those games to pull out the win at the end and that is wat really shows your mettle as a qb, can you finish the game. he has shown time and time again that he cant.

and he shouldnt get all the blame but he plays qb so that just comes wit the territory.
last year mac put the ball in kevin curtis' hands, the last play of the game. Guess its his fault he dropped it, right? :rolleyes:
 8 years ago '05        #295
space
space
Blueprint when Larry Fitz scored that TD late in the NFC championship game last year did you HONESTLY think that 5 was gonna lead the team down the field to score? imma be honest, i didnt, when larry scored i thought the game was over

i think we make a lot of excuses for why 5 hasnt come through for us...i dont want to say that he choked cause i dont think he chokes, but he doesnt come through for us in big games
 8 years ago '07        #296
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:

that guy in new england had both dion branch and troy brown, both have been to hawaii.

plus they were cheating.
 09-19-2009, 01:25 PM         #297
The Blueprint²  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
Blueprint when Larry Fitz scored that TD late in the NFC championship game last year did you HONESTLY think that 5 was gonna lead the team down the field to score? imma be honest, i didnt, when larry scored i thought the game was over

i think we make a lot of excuses for why 5 hasnt come through for us...i dont want to say that he choked cause i dont think he chokes, but he doesnt come through for us in big games
Fitz didnt have any tds in the second half
 8 years ago '05        #298
space
space
 The Blueprint² said:
Fitz didnt have any tds in the second half
you right i meant hightower
 8 years ago '07        #299
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
fitz didnt score late.

plus the ball hit both of curtis' hands, he's gotta catch that.
 8 years ago '05        #300
space
space
 shaans27 said:
that guy in new england had both dion branch and troy brown, both have been to hawaii.

plus they were cheating.
wat exactly have branch and brown done since then. brown made it to the pro bowl cause of special teams if anything his career his in rec yds is 1200, his second highest isnt even 1000. brady MADE his recievers better, something 5 isnt able to do apparently
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago