Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who u got
Eagles 24 36.92%
Saints 41 63.08%
Voters: 65. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-17-2009, 10:14 PM         #181
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
cuz we only have 5 total players that remain from the pre-payton era u stupid a.ss

who cares about our record before payton and brees
Well then why bring up past records in the first place? Our Defense has changed COMPLETELY since 06 which you f**gots are so quick to bring up. Our Number one wideout was donte stallworth for f**ks sake last time we played yall. You just made my point for me you retard, its all IRRELEVANT.

DonYBE said:
one man dont make a team either dummy. every team has talent, its the NFL
Yea a team that couldnt win a game a whole season, the only one EVER to do it, really got lots of talent
 09-17-2009, 10:18 PM         #182
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DonYBE said:
we didnt have our LT, and they STILL hadn't put a hand on Brees. we hadnt lost a beat.
PREACH, you better tell them about the wall, these Eagles fools thinking they have a sack fest against Brees . Delusional, they'll be lucky if they get 2 sacks. They barely going to get one. "I get give them one cause they blitz alot" :laughing19:
 8 years ago '07        #183
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 102 102
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Well then why bring up past records in the first place? Our Defense has changed COMPLETELY since 06 which you f**gots are so quick to bring up. Our Number one wideout was donte stallworth for f**ks sake last time we played yall. You just made my point for me you retard, its all IRRELEVANT.

Yea a team that couldnt win a game a whole season, the only one EVER to do it, really got lots of talent
notice that they dont bring up the last time the eagles ran through them...........
 8 years ago '05        #184
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,870 | Props total: 8391 8391
 Plizaya J said:
so a team thats current streak is like 24 losses in a row aint the hungriest team to get a win?

ur so dumb it hurts to read ur comments sometimes
thats some of the funniest s**t i ever heard...just because they are hungry doesnt mean that they are GOOD they have lost all those games for a reason it looks like yall are tryna convince yourselves that beating the lions was a great accomplishment
 8 years ago '05        #185
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
 StateProperty88 said:
thats some of the funniest s**t i ever heard...just because they are hungry doesnt mean that they are GOOD they have lost all those games for a reason it looks like yall are tryna convince yourselves that beating the lions was a great accomplishment
exactly. some college teams can beat the lions. the saints barely covered the spread. ppl been tryin to say the nfc south is bette than the nfc east and we clearly showed who owned who and will do so once again this sunday.

8 - 2 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 80% 69 (-2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 12-12, Rank #523 | Aug 16: 7-5, Rank #193 | Aug 15: 62-28, Rank #86 | Aug 11: 4-1, Rank #229 | Aug 10: 39-20, Rank #135 | Aug 08: 1-0, Rank #932 *
 09-17-2009, 11:16 PM         #186
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
according to these fools kc who we play next week gonna be hungry as hell and have a great chance at beating us

n*ggas wonder why i pick on southerners
 8 years ago '07        #187
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
all this from a team that hasnt even sniffed at the playoffs lately.

they havent sniffed at being number two in their division.

i could see if they gave us something to go on...............
 8 years ago '04        #188
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 StateProperty88 said:
i never said they were real good did i

some one said they were hungry, then someone laughed, and i pointed out that they are indeed hungry

i dont matter though when last season began and someone beat mianmi everyone was like "its just miami" well miami ended up 11-5 and made the playoffs

lions wont do that but they will be better
 8 years ago '04        #189
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 shaans27 said:
all this from a team that hasnt even sniffed at the playoffs lately.

they havent sniffed at being number two in their division.

i could see if they gave us something to go on...............
we had the same record as yall in 07, and yall had one more win then us last year

ya record over the last 2 years is one more win then us

and yall say "but its the lions"

yall couldnt even beat a s**tty a.ss bengals team last year, yall had to tie them
 8 years ago '05        #190
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
 Plizaya J said:
we had the same record as yall in 07, and yall had one more win then us last year

yall couldnt even beat a s**tty a.ss bengals team last year, yall had to tie them
how can you be hyped over beating the lions. they aint even good. we held ya'll divison winner to under 200 yds of total offense and all you can say is jake delhomme sucks. he sure did suck against ya'll last year.

8 - 2 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 80% 69 (-2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 12-12, Rank #523 | Aug 16: 7-5, Rank #193 | Aug 15: 62-28, Rank #86 | Aug 11: 4-1, Rank #229 | Aug 10: 39-20, Rank #135 | Aug 08: 1-0, Rank #932 *
 8 years ago '04        #191
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
 trackmanxs said:
how can you be hyped over beating the lions. they aint even good. we held ya'll divison winner to under 200 yds of total offense and all you can say is jake delhomme sucks. he sure did suck against ya'll last year.
i was hyped before we played the lions

who cares what jake did last year, his arm is dead now and died against the cards
 8 years ago '07        #192
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Plizaya J said:

the great thing about an idiot is that they keep giving you chances to prove they are such.

with that said............. 2007 saints were 7-9, we were not.

we did have one more win than you guys in the regular season...... you guys had two more losses than we did....... not to mention we won two games in the playoffs!!!!

just stop dude, you're not helping!!!

and it is just the lions.
 8 years ago '06        #193
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,348 | Props total: 5497 5497
you can tell when somebody isn't used to winning.

these two are embarrassing the whole fan base on boxden.
 8 years ago '06        #194
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,967 | Props total: 1933 1933
 shaans27 said:
another one has to learn...................

lito got benched and traded

they tried to trade lito (and they did).

our o line didnt have problems with carolina who has a much better pass rush and total defense!!!

i addressed the pressure causing interceptions deal earlier but i'll do it again just for you ok.

the first one (in the red zone), there was no pressure, he threw it straight to sharper

the second one was a misread in which he threw it straight to shanle (again no pressure)

and according to one of the other saint fans, darren took the ball from a reciever (doesnt sound like pressure to me)

we will miss jj of course, but mcdermot has been with the team for 9 years, he'll be ok.

ask the giants how jj's last protoge worked out for them!! he's a head coach now.

what else you got lil daddy??
but they tried to trade sheldon this past season and no one wanted him

turnovers is turnovers, so what? regardless if its a rookie or not, what do u think pressure does? it disrupts the timing of an offense, it doesn't have to accumulate into sacks

jj isn't the only person yall will miss, the loss of brian dawkins will be felt more than u think. do u think samuel or sheldon can provide that leadership b-dawk provided? i don't think so. it's not an IF yall falter, its a WHEN.
 8 years ago '06        #195
DonYBE 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,967 | Props total: 1933 1933
the eagles fans are talking like they won 4 or 5 super bowls. we gonna see sunday
 8 years ago '05        #196
space
space
 Plizaya J said:
i never said they were real good did i

some one said they were hungry, then someone laughed, and i pointed out that they are indeed hungry

i dont matter though when last season began and someone beat mianmi everyone was like "its just miami" well miami ended up 11-5 and made the playoffs

lions wont do that but they will be better
but it doesnt matter how hungry you are if your not a good team so why even bring up how hungry you are. a win is a win i dont even know why we talkin bout this anymore and not talkin bout the game coming up on sunday
 8 years ago '05        #197
space
space
 DonYBE said:
another stupid comment cause they werent really tryna trade him...he wanted to be traded because he wants another contract

shame on you tryna talk about something you know nothing about
 8 years ago '07        #198
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
 DonYBE said:

turnovers is turnovers, so what? regardless if its a rookie or not, what do u think pressure does? it disrupts the timing of an offense, it doesn't have to accumulate into sacks

jj isn't the only person yall will miss, the loss of brian dawkins will be felt more than u think. do u think samuel or sheldon can provide that leadership b-dawk provided? i don't think so. it's not an IF yall falter, its a WHEN.
outside of the pats, i dont think anyone fills departing players better then the eagles.

the only when that is certain is WHEN the regular season is over, saints fans will be saying next year is our year!! as usual. just like you said last year........ you how it goes.
 8 years ago '07        #199
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
another stupid comment cause they werent really tryna trade him...he wanted to be traded because he wants another contract

shame on you tryna talk about something you know nothing about
:applause:

and the reason we can do so is bc we are deep in the secondary.

thanks for saving me the time StateProperty
 8 years ago '08        #200
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 DonYBE said:
the eagles fans are talking like they won 4 or 5 super bowls. we gonna see sunday
Even without King Donovan we will beat your a.ss :greetings10:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy