Kanye West Interrupt Taylor Swift Speech at the VMAs/Kanye West Apologizes to Taylor on his Blog

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #601
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 471 471
 ₪ Skinny Bląc ₪ said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #602
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
Why Peopel acting like 19 years old is a little baby

im sure she knows how to handle the situation they treating her like a lil girl
 8 years ago '04        #603
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,066 | Props total: 585 585
 popsjenkins said:
Why did Beyonce deserve it? Because she had 2 thick b**ches in leotards dancing? The video was wack and even worse the next 3 videos had the same thing, b**ches in leotards dancing in the same place. Genius!!! They could have picked any of them and it would have been the same thing.

I never saw the Taylor Swift video, but beyonce did not deserve to win s**t for that video. The only good thing that came from her winning is seeing her a.ss in that red dress.
Co-f**king-sign this post. As marvelous as it is to see Beyonce's thick a.ss movin' in all sorts of directions, it's certainly not something worth shouting to the headliners about. I actually saw Taylor Swift's music video that won ("You Belong With Me"), and I'd have to say it's definitely a lot more fresh than Beyonce's. I mean the video actually has some sort of story, meaning, plot that goes with the song. As if Kanye would know anything about that seeing as he was the one who directed the "Best I Ever Had" video for Drake.

And I feel even more bad for Taylor because she's seriously just a youngin who's living a dream. Like you can tell by her mannerisms and attitude that she's still taking all of this stardom in. She's really appreciative for what she has and she doesn't act like she'd take it for granted.

The one video I ran across after this whole debacle that made me feel even more bad about this whole incident was this one that she put up on her YouTube page just days before the VMAs:

[video - click to view]

Like seriously, you can tell she's excited about anything her work is getting acknowledged for. It's like she said, this was her very first Moon Man, and as s**tty as the VMAs has been over the past few years, it's still one of the biggest music award shows every year. There's just so many chicks I wouldn't have minded Kanye interrupting, but this girl was definitely not one of them.
 8 years ago '04        #604
Jniggs 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$97 | Props total: 5 5
 8 years ago '04        #605
Jniggs 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$97 | Props total: 5 5
I noticed that you can't comment on his blog anymore..
 8 years ago '08        #606
U'Nikk 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,106 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

go to the jukebox to get wit it!!
 8 years ago '05        #607
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,608 | Props total: 436 436
 popsjenkins said:
Why did Beyonce deserve it? Because she had 2 thick b**ches in leotards dancing? The video was wack and even worse the next 3 videos had the same thing, b**ches in leotards dancing in the same place. Genius!!! They could have picked any of them and it would have been the same thing.

I never saw the Taylor Swift video, but beyonce did not deserve to win s**t for that video. The only good thing that came from her winning is seeing her a.ss in that red dress.
Well even MTV disagrees with you because they gave her Best Music Video of the Year...for the same video soo...

which goes back to how wack these awards shows are. Makes no logical sense, if Beyonce DIDN'T have the BEST FEMALE VIDEO how the f**k she have the BEST VIDEO OF THE YEAR? Kanye was right...she should've won Best Female Video too. I don't agree with how Ye did it...the timing and all...interrupting poor Taylor but still the award shows are illogical and wack.
 8 years ago '07        #608
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 4416 4416
Kanye wins Lifetime achievement award for this...
 12-31-2009, 10:16 AM         #609
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
the look on Taylor Swift's face made me depressed
This made me laugh so hard for some reason

[video - click to view]

She just didn't know what was gonna hit her

Last edited by Galaxy; 12-31-2009 at 10:20 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy