Kanye West Interrupt Taylor Swift Speech at the VMAs/Kanye West Apologizes to Taylor on his Blog

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #581
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
And the fact he HAD to protest for beyonce just shows that kanye loves him some jay-z ballsack in the morning
 8 years ago '04        #582
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4420 4420
 CO Butta said:
^^^ He disrespected a WHITE FEMALE artist..theres a time and a place to voice your opinion
correction
 8 years ago '09        #583
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,438 | Props total: 11267 11267
 enterthepac said:
how was that the right thing to do?
what did taylor swift do to deserve being embarrassed during a time when she is being awarded for her achievements? if he wanted to say something, wait till he presents an award or performs or something, dont go up there while another artist, especially a young teenager is accepting an award and ruining the moment for her....s**t was madd disrespectful
and she deserved it too, b**ch should have acknowledged the real winner
 8 years ago '07        #584
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,035 | Props total: 30288 30288
 UrbanEnterprise said:
naw homie if kanye would have said somethin on his blog no one would even listen, so i applaud him on doin it live cuz people will actually talk about it, cuz that lil b**ch didnt deserve to win s**t and i'm happy someone put her on blast, this type of s**t should happen more often to people who dont deserve their award, i dont even f**k wit kanye like that but i respect him more becuz of it
You are acting like that girl gave herself the award. If someone has a problem with who the award goes to... you don't after the person who won the award. You go after the process, you after those who picked/voted for that person to win.

youngskeptik said:
who is anyone to say what is the proper time or place? All this f**kin politically correct bulls**t makes me so sick. Ppl always want to be the judge and jury and tell others what to think/do but how are u anymore right than anyone else? Just because u wouldve done things differently doesnt make u right. Kanye west interrupted taylor swift at the vmas...no one was k!lled, harmed, or injured. End of story, get over it.

You would think ye shot her father and f**ked her mother on stage the way some ppl are acting
Posted via Mobile Device
Yea, well your dumbass must live in the suburbs. Cuz if he tried that sh*t with someone else, in a different place... simple disrespect could have got his a.ss f**ked up.

He feel real brave disrespecting kids at pus*y a.ss awards show. It's funny cuz, he has become a live cartoon of himself. Remember that SNL skit he did? Where he flipped out on the kids at the Teen Choice Awards? This was the actual real life interpretation of that skit.

klm1015 said:
he talkd s**t about the president at one point in time. why is everyone making this out to be a bigger deal?
It's pathetic that these moron celebs... people with real avenues to get their voices heard... chose THIS forum to band together to be heard, SMFH! They was quiet on war, healthcare, elections... but kanye does this.... and they take to their twitters with such aggression. Joe Wilson did the exact same sh*t to Obama... no one said sh*t.
 8 years ago '09        #585
LyingUnderOath 
space
space
$305 | Props total: 0 0
its not what he said just the way he went about expressing his opinion was f**ked up
 8 years ago '05        #586
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,493 | Props total: 717 717
yeah f**k Ye...hes a f**got...sick of hearing his gay a.ss opinions...if i was a celeb and i was there he woulda got knocked the f**k out
 8 years ago '04        #587
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
theres nothing wrong with what he said. it was just he did it on someone elses time...stuff like that is suppose to be done on your time....
 8 years ago '07        #588
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
 memyselfni said:
theres nothing wrong with what he said. it was just he did it on someone elses time...stuff like that is suppose to be done on your time....
cosign
 8 years ago '05        #589
heeznutz 
space
space
$2,209 | Props total: 298 298
This is a Mtv problem , Taylor Swift should just stay away from non relevant events like the VMA's .
 8 years ago '05        #590
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 23 23
than your a piece of s**t just like he is..
 09-15-2009, 07:54 AM         #591
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he is ridiculous... then last night he was on Jay Leno he was tearing him saying he needs to " fix" himself and because Jay said what do you think your mother would have thought about this action? you ask me and i know how you Mods are you like to delete my posts but THE f**kER IS RACIST and a idiot from beating up papparizi to just saying stupid s**t in public. after last night that was the last straw for me that s**t was really f**ked up
 8 years ago '04        #592
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
kanye even had beyonce like wtf is wrong with him
 8 years ago '04        #593
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
kanye the n*gga that f**ked up
 8 years ago '06        #594
tdub-zr0 139 heat pts139
space
space
$26,864 | Props total: 14719 14719
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Kelly Clarkson should probably get that weight under control before she talks s**t
For real. This rotund b**ch was blogging in one tab and looking up recipes and ordering Pizza Hut online when she was writing that blog.
 09-15-2009, 09:02 AM         #595
₪ Skinny Bląc ₪  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #596
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,447 | Props total: 6039 6039
f dat b**ch but yea kanye is a hoe but s**t f**k it lol
 8 years ago '08        #597
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,451 | Props total: 536 536
It wasn't as bad as everyone made it seem... sure he interrupted her, but its not like he said her video was garbage or anything like that.
 8 years ago '09        #598
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
I can only wonder what the reaction would have been if Toby Keith jumped on stage, grabbed the mic from Rihanna, and shouted out that Reba McIntyre deserved her award....the f**king planet would have exploded.
 09-15-2009, 12:35 PM         #599
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PabloDiablo said:
I can only wonder what the reaction would have been if Toby Keith jumped on stage, grabbed the mic from Rihanna, and shouted out that Reba McIntyre deserved her award....the f**king planet would have exploded.
He would definitely got criticized, but not as bad as Kanye. 1st of all Kanye has done this 2 or 3 times before hasn't he. Doesn't a criminal who has two offenses already get punished worst than a first time offender. Nice try to make it into a race argument though.
 8 years ago '08        #600
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 UrbanEnterprise said:
and she deserved it too, b**ch should have acknowledged the real winner
Why did Beyonce deserve it? Because she had 2 thick b**ches in leotards dancing? The video was wack and even worse the next 3 videos had the same thing, b**ches in leotards dancing in the same place. Genius!!! They could have picked any of them and it would have been the same thing.

I never saw the Taylor Swift video, but beyonce did not deserve to win s**t for that video. The only good thing that came from her winning is seeing her a.ss in that red dress.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
54 comments
1 day ago