Kanye West Interrupt Taylor Swift Speech at the VMAs/Kanye West Apologizes to Taylor on his Blog

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #561
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,068 | Props total: 1841 1841
cause you're ignorant
 8 years ago '05        #562
K.B. 
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
cant say im surprised to see this n*gga actin up again
 8 years ago '04        #563
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
It was disrespectful, no doubt, but that s**t was funny too, lol...people are making a way bigger deal out of this s**t than they should. Someone is gonna do the same s**t to him when he wins an award, he'll laugh, and then this s**t will all go away.
 8 years ago '07        #564
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
B*tch a.ss n*gga was just on Leno putting on a lil "I'm sorry act". Muf**ka realized what he did after the henny wore off.
 8 years ago '04        #565
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
alright only blacks can diss kanye from now on.... cuz once too many white people get to dissin one black person it might not be racism but thats what i feels like... am i trippin? this s**t just feelin like racism now.... and thatz when i take sides and i have to ride with yeezy.... fuk donald trumph kelly klarkson wolf pink... fuk all dem crybaby muthaf---az
 8 years ago '07        #566
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
Yea he would be more badass if he didnt apologize first thing this morning after people were scrutinizing him... He disrespecting a very innocent artist who was just trying to appreciate her moment and he didnt give a f**k. How do you think he would feel if some random a.ss country dude walked on stage during Kanyes acceptance speech and said someone else deserved it over him. He would be crying like a b**ch!!!!

And he would attack the ONE person who got an award who wouldnt think of doing anything to retaliate.
 8 years ago '07        #567
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,401 | Props total: 69925 69925
He wasn't wrong, he just stated his opinion. But he went about it the wrong way but takin away that girl memorable moment lol.

But that s**t was funny.
 09-14-2009, 10:01 PM         #568
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Calamity said:
alright only blacks can diss kanye from now on.... cuz once too many white people get to dissin one black person it might not be racism but thats what i feels like... am i trippin? this s**t just feelin like racism now.... and thatz when i take sides and i have to ride with yeezy.... fuk donald trumph kelly klarkson wolf pink... fuk all dem crybaby muthaf---az
L

09-14-2009, 10:04 PM         #569
Qent92  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I gotta say Kanye keeps it 100 all the time and thats why i respect him, i dont agree with him but i respect him for keeping it real.
 8 years ago '09        #570
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1224 1224
"Dear Kanye, What happened to you as a child?? Did you not get hugged enough?? ... We're all just curious as to what would make a grown man go on national television and make a talented artist, let alone teenager, feel like s-. I mean, I've seen you do some pretty s-ty things, but you just keep amazing me with your tactless, a--hole ways. It's absolutely fascinating how much I don't like you. I like everyone. I even like my a--hole ex that cheated on me over you ... The best part of this evening is that you weren't even up for THIS award and yet you still have a problem with the outcome. Is winning a moon man that much of a life goal?? You can have mine if it will shut you up ... I was actually nominated in the same category that Taylor won and I was excited for her ... so why can't you be?? I'm not even mad at you, I just pity you because you're a sad human being ... Taylor Swift, you outsell him, that's why he's bitter. You know I love your work! Keep it up girl!" -- Kelly Clarkson

Tha s**t that make ya soul burn slow...
 8 years ago '06        #571
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #572
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
i think EVERYONE can agree that it wasnt WHAT HE SAID that was wrong(its all opinion)its the way he went about it..

anybody whos mad over what he actually said is a b**ch.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #573
youngskeptik 
space
space
$388 | Props total: 1 1
 MythMade said:
And he would attack the ONE person who got an award who wouldnt think of doing anything to retaliate.
when did he have time to attack someone else?? that was the first award of the night, we dont know who else he would've attacked if he was allowed to stay
 8 years ago '09        #574
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,445 | Props total: 11287 11287
I agree, Kanye actually did the right thing, certain artists dont deserve to win awards, seriously how the f**k taylor swift win over beyonce for best female video and not even be nominated for video of the year, you mean to tell me swift video is better than beyonce's but beyonce has the best video of the year, s**t is stupid, mtv should be to blame, i remember when 50 cent was robbed of best new artist at the grammy's, 50 knew it, and f**k all that "well its a time and a place to do that" well what better time to do it while its happenin, maybe the world would listen then, hopefully award shows take notice and start givin the awards out properly, as an artist who really cares about your work bein honored kanye just did them a favor, i respect Kanye to even have the balls to do it, in his heart he knows he did the right thing, maybe if taylor swift was on a "well i dont know if i deserve this award" type of level then kanye wouldnt have done such a thing, kanye admitted wayne deserved his award, as well as coolio when he beat out ll cool j and bone thugs, and also ODB did it at the grammy's and noone tripped about him, f**k that country b**ch she should have been put on the spot, she didnt deserve that award, plain and simple, and i'm not no kanye or beyonce, just a music fan in general
 8 years ago '07        #575
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,050 | Props total: 30338 30338
What morons who applaud kanye don't understand is... there is a time and a place for everything.

Instead doing stupid s**t in public, then apologizing on your own personal blog. You should keep the stupid s**t on your blog to begin with.

That f**got could of said all that he wanted to say and pulled all the attention to himself like the sensitive diva he is... but, he had no right to disrespect that little girl.

That homo could've said whatever he wanted about the president being racist. But, how you gonna go on tv, while begging white people for money... to go and give to black people, and say that the president is racist... AT THAT TIME!?

If you morons don't get that... then, you are hopeless.
 8 years ago '09        #576
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,445 | Props total: 11287 11287
 stogz said:
What morons who applaud kanye don't understand is... there is a time and a place for everything.

Instead doing stupid s**t in public, then apologizing on your own personal blog. You should keep the stupid s**t on your blog to begin with.

That f**got could of said all that he wanted to say and pulled all the attention to himself like the sensitive diva he is... but, he had no right to disrespect that little girl.

That homo could've said whatever he wanted about the president being racist. But, how you gonna go on tv, while begging white people for money... to go and give to black people, and say that the president is racist... AT THAT TIME!?

If you morons don't get that... then, you are hopeless.

naw homie if kanye would have said somethin on his blog no one would even listen, so i applaud him on doin it live cuz people will actually talk about it, cuz that lil b**ch didnt deserve to win s**t and i'm happy someone put her on blast, this type of s**t should happen more often to people who dont deserve their award, i dont even f**k wit kanye like that but i respect him more becuz of it
 8 years ago '04        #577
youngskeptik 
space
space
$388 | Props total: 1 1
who is anyone to say what is the proper time or place? All this f**kin politically correct bulls**t makes me so sick. Ppl always want to be the judge and jury and tell others what to think/do but how are u anymore right than anyone else? Just because u wouldve done things differently doesnt make u right. Kanye west interrupted taylor swift at the vmas...no one was k!lled, harmed, or injured. End of story, get over it.

You would think ye shot her father and f**ked her mother on stage the way some ppl are acting
Posted via Mobile Device
 09-14-2009, 11:28 PM         #578
enterthepac  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UrbanEnterprise said:
I agree, Kanye actually did the right thing, certain artists dont deserve to win awards, seriously how the f**k taylor swift win over beyonce for best female video and not even be nominated for video of the year, you mean to tell me swift video is better than beyonce's but beyonce has the best video of the year, s**t is stupid, mtv should be to blame, i remember when 50 cent was robbed of best new artist at the grammy's, 50 knew it, and f**k all that "well its a time and a place to do that" well what better time to do it while its happenin, maybe the world would listen then, hopefully award shows take notice and start givin the awards out properly, as an artist who really cares about your work bein honored kanye just did them a favor, i respect Kanye to even have the balls to do it, in his heart he knows he did the right thing, maybe if taylor swift was on a "well i dont know if i deserve this award" type of level then kanye wouldnt have done such a thing, kanye admitted wayne deserved his award, as well as coolio when he beat out ll cool j and bone thugs, and also ODB did it at the grammy's and noone tripped about him, f**k that country b**ch she should have been put on the spot, she didnt deserve that award, plain and simple, and i'm not no kanye or beyonce, just a music fan in general
how was that the right thing to do?
what did taylor swift do to deserve being embarrassed during a time when she is being awarded for her achievements? if he wanted to say something, wait till he presents an award or performs or something, dont go up there while another artist, especially a young teenager is accepting an award and ruining the moment for her....s**t was madd disrespectful
 8 years ago '05        #579
iice 
space
space
$619 | Props total: 0 0
I really don't see the big deal. Ok he took the mic away from her for about 10 seconds.. Yall acting like he slapped up shorty and pissed on her.
 8 years ago '09        #580
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
he talkd s**t about the president at one point in time. why is everyone making this out to be a bigger deal?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
20 comments
1 day ago