Kanye West Interrupt Taylor Swift Speech at the VMAs/Kanye West Apologizes to Taylor on his Blog

most viewed right now
 189
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 160
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 121
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 86
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #501
Htown_Koopa 
space
avatar space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 16 16
 The N said:
They probably do, he is a.....press play let Pit Bull tell it like its, for you ignorant f**ks supporting his bulls**t.

Of course Kanye wouldnt do that to him because he wont ever win a VMA.
 8 years ago '08        #502
aachille 
space
avatar space
space
$109 | Props total: 37 37
 1ironboy1 said:
gotta love the kanye hate

cant believe MEN are butthurt ova this

kanye >
I kno right, u dont kno this girl and u probably never will. She aint ur sister or related to you by blood. All yall actin like some gay a.ss n*ggas ur self cryin over some country chick. yall should build a bridge and get over it
 09-14-2009, 11:36 AM         #503
Quasi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Htown_Koopa said:
Of course Kanye wouldnt do that to him because he wont ever win a VMA.
Exactllllly

I don't think its that serious tho. I feel bad for her after I saw her head bow in shame and disbelief. What you all witnessed was comedy, entertainment at it's finest. I have a heart but the tacky interruptions/controversy made this year VMA's a classic.

Plus wtf is a pitbull. The last publicity he got is when Mike Vick went to jail for dog f!ghting. If anything him pickin wit Taylor swift would be a bigger blow because she has crazy fans.
 8 years ago '04        #504
TwinCaliber2kz 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 1869 1869
told u kanye was gonna apologize by da end of da night
 8 years ago '04        #505
tbyrd 
space
avatar space
space
$574 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

the dude was drunk
 8 years ago '04        #506
jjbing4 
space
avatar space
space
$1,390 | Props total: 0 0
everyone is surprised by the actions of a "gay fish."
 8 years ago '04        #507
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
I don't agree with Kanye stealing her shine in her moment, but people are taking this too far. It seems people all ready hated Kanye for other reasons and was just waiting for another "gotcha moment" to let loose their feelings. Kanye was out of line for interrupting her speech, but the out cry from it doesn't match the initial reaction.
 8 years ago '05        #508
jumpman441 
space
avatar space
space
$538 | Props total: 9 9
dey gon ban dis dude from all award shows. dey gon boycott all his s**t
 8 years ago '04        #509
Merle 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
 wheezyfbaby said:
I don't agree with Kanye stealing her shine in her moment, but people are taking this too far. It seems people all ready hated Kanye for other reasons and was just waiting for another "gotcha moment" to let loose their feelings. Kanye was out of line for interrupting her speech, but the out cry from it doesn't match the initial reaction.
Exactly, this s**t is gettin' way outta hand... It isn't such a big deal
 09-14-2009, 12:22 PM         #510
PetedaSmete  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who fukkin cares? People have an outcry about this when there are more important things in the world to worry about, like our continuous war in Afghanistan and Iraq. Americans need to set their priorities straight.
 8 years ago '08        #512
The N 466 heat pts466
space
avatar space
space
$45,481 | Props total: 17028 17028
 Merle said:
Exactly, this s**t is gettin' way outta hand... It isn't such a big deal
What if the roles were reverse?, Ye would had smack the lil girl, dude wouldn't like that to happen to him.
 09-14-2009, 12:33 PM         #513
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Merle said:
Exactly, this s**t is gettin' way outta hand... It isn't such a big deal
So some muthaf**ka who was probably drunk jumps on stage and ruins the biggest moment of your career. That would be okay with you? Like I said in the other thread if what he had to say was so important then he should've waited til after the show to speak on one of his numerous outlets that would be happy to hear him b**ch.
 8 years ago '04        #514
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
Kanye prolly just lost the last portion of his fans he had here in TN (1st incident bein Bonnaroo)...whether u like country or not Taylor S. is Queen around here. .
 8 years ago '08        #515
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,052 | Props total: 4781 4781
 billieskeet said:
So some muthaf**ka who was probably drunk jumps on stage and ruins the biggest moment of your career. That would be okay with you? Like I said in the other thread if what he had to say was so important then he should've waited til after the show to speak on one of his numerous outlets that would be happy to hear him b**ch.
Biggest moment???

Its the VMA's!
 09-14-2009, 01:14 PM         #516
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stlcardinals19 said:
Biggest moment???

Its the VMA's!
Yes, and it's the biggest moment of her career, her first award. Me personally I don't care if it was my 50th award, s**t is still mad disrespectful, I don't understand how ppl are taking up for this blatant disrespect. If you got beef with MTV, go to MTV, don't jump on stage and disrespect another artist who has nothing to do with it. Especially if the artist almost double your own album sales.
 8 years ago '04        #517
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
 billieskeet said:
Yes, and it's the biggest moment of her career, her first award. Me personally I don't care if it was my 50th award, s**t is still mad disrespectful, I don't understand how ppl are taking up for this blatant disrespect. If you got beef with MTV, go to MTV, don't jump on stage and disrespect another artist who has nothing to do with it. Especially if the artist almost double your own album sales.
I agree. Kanye handled the situation wrong. He should have let her have her shine and addressed MTV at a later moment, but I understand why people (me included) is taking up for Kanye. We all agree what he did was wrong, but I and others feel people are making it bigger then it is. He stole her moment, he didn't r*pe, p!ss on, abuse, or murder anybody.
 8 years ago '05        #518
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 wheezyfbaby said:
I agree. Kanye handled the situation wrong. He should have let her have her shine and addressed MTV at a later moment, but I understand why people (me included) is taking up for Kanye. We all agree what he did was wrong, but I and others feel people are making it bigger then it is. He stole her moment, he didn't r*pe, p!ss on, abuse, or murder anybody.

He wanted to put a point across, mission accomplish if you ask me. Everyone is talking about it.
 09-14-2009, 01:32 PM         #519
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kanye is the realest n*gga to come along since tupac died
 8 years ago '08        #520
The N 466 heat pts466
space
avatar space
space
$45,481 | Props total: 17028 17028
Wait a second, Kanye will be in the new Jay Leno show which debuts tonight on NBC 10pm,

I just remembered that s**t right now, I bet Kanye says sorry in that show.


Last edited by The N; 09-14-2009 at 01:37 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy