Kanye West Interrupt Taylor Swift Speech at the VMAs/Kanye West Apologizes to Taylor on his Blog

most viewed right now
 67
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 34
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #421
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$14,343 | Props total: 4478 4478
 ronnie said:
Is he saying his mom and her mom said that? Or is that what Kanye is saying? If its what Kanye is saying, sounds like a sarcastic statement to me.
I was thinking the same thing, I think he is being sarcastic
 8 years ago '04        #422
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$14,343 | Props total: 4478 4478
 awall said:
wu tang has never and will never go diamond.
 8 years ago '98        #423
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$30,196 | Props total: 3603 3603
LOL everyone on his blog is rippin him a new one
 8 years ago '04        #424
sabret00the 
space
avatar space
space
$992 | Props total: 277 277
that's wrong. but at least it weren't about him this time.
 8 years ago '04        #425
Ea$e 
space
avatar space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 424 424
Honestly, I expected Kanye to be whilin soon as I saw the bottle of henn.

Was it wrong? Sure. Still, Beyonce in any video that has her looking provocative > Swifts teenybopper bulls**t any day.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #426
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
I agree... but to play devil's advocate... everybody (from the "MTV" crowd) hated Bush, at that time he was preaching to the choir. I'm presuming Taylor does have a skrong teeny bopper fanbase.... maybe some of them buy Kanye's stuff? Poor lil lady... she looked like she just got bullied... it wasn't funny but at the same time it was ...crowd certainly wasn't fond of the proceedings.

I dunno, ain't like either one of those mofo's hurting for money anyway... water under the bridge.


Last edited by Bleezy; 09-14-2009 at 03:37 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #427
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
let kanye try that s**t @ the apollo and see what happens or at justo's back in the days and see what would happen
 09-14-2009, 03:46 AM         #428
Conker122  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bleezy said:
I agree... but to play devil's advocate... everybody (from the "MTV" crowd) hated Bush, at that time he was preaching to the choir. I'm presuming Taylor does have a skrong teeny bopper fanbase.... maybe some of them buy Kanye's stuff? Poor lil lady... she looked like she just got bullied... it wasn't funny but at the same time it was ...crowd certainly wasn't fond of the proceedings.

I dunno, ain't like either one of those mofo's hurting for money anyway... water under the bridge.
So are you saying that you actually approve of this type of behaviors?

If you are, you're just as stupid as Kanye West
 8 years ago '06        #429
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
Personally i could give a f**k if he hurt her feelings, welcome to the real world Taylor Swift
 09-14-2009, 03:52 AM         #430
graydome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao. Kanye is an arrogant b*****d but that was classic... the look on her face Almost as good as ODB at the Grammys.
 09-14-2009, 03:58 AM         #431
Conker122  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaKingIsBack said:
Personally i could give a f**k if he hurt her feelings, welcome to the real world Taylor Swift
Yea I don't really care about Taylor Swift as well(as I'm not a fan of her genre) but that doesn't give you the excuse to go around and humiliate people on live tv

Honestly, I don't give a sh*t about both of them but what Kanye did to Taylor Swift was unprofessional and childish
 8 years ago '04        #432
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
everyone knows that s**t is fake...kanye doesn't know how to spell disrespect or culture...
 8 years ago '06        #433
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
 Conker122 said:
Yea I don't really care about Taylor Swift as well(as I'm not a fan of her genre) but that doesn't give you the excuse to go around and humiliate people on live tv

Honestly, I don't give a sh*t about both of them but what Kanye did to Taylor Swift was unprofessional and childish
He could have chosen a better time to say that s**t and it was unprofessional but i hate that people are gonna be on his case like he murdered the girl or something, people get disrespected everyday it shouldn't matter that she's on TV. People are gonna act like he k!lled Jesus for the next few weeks so I guess ill make sure to keep my TV off until this dies down.
 8 years ago '04        #434
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,932 | Props total: 4294 4294
im still laughing at the cats saying Kanye saying what nobody else will...

so are you telling me there are others out there who think Beyonce had "one of the greatest music video's ever" ?



that alone made him full of s**t...now had he got up there and actually said some important s**t.....
 8 years ago '07        #435
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1765 1765
That n*gga Kanye is soo stupid for that 1..........
 8 years ago '09        #436
BxCheeba 
space
space
space
$133 | Props total: 0 0
ima go to bed on this note..

the night started
kanye > taylor swift...
then
beyonce>kanye when she brought taylor out..
then eventually
beyonce and taylor > kanye

and no he aint too" real " he just real b**chy
especially from a dude who said he'd do a bis3xual pr0n with men

he aint the only one whos a musical genius..
the fans aint show you love.. stop crying
fail > kanye
he took a strong L tonight
and a bigger one with sinead o connor next to him (amber)
anyone defending kanye on his L is automatically gaining one
 8 years ago '04        #437
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
 BxCheeba said:
ima go to bed on this note..

the night started
kanye > taylor swift...
then
beyonce>kanye when she brought taylor out..
then eventually
beyonce and taylor > kanye

and no he aint too" real " he just real b**chy
especially from a dude who said he'd do a bis3xual pr0n with men

he aint the only one whos a musical genius..
the fans aint show you love.. stop crying
fail > kanye
he took a strong L tonight
and a bigger one with sinead o connor next to him (amber)
anyone defending kanye on his L is automatically gaining one
Agreed.

Amber Rose just reminds me of Luenell...

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '08        #438
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,064 | Props total: 4854 4854
I swear Kanye wins at award shows, he single handedly got up on stage, snatched the mic, stole the spotlight, and crushed her moment of glory and walked off stage like nothing happened, leaving her confused, embarrassed, stunned and possibly ashamed of herself for winning over Beyonce and about to cry

Kanye West is the equivalent of Hollywood Hogan from NWO.

He gains my respect that much more. Soon people wont be going to award shows to see if they will win, they will be going/watching to see what Crazy Kanye will say next.

There is no such thing as bad publicity.....
 8 years ago '07        #439
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$10,422 | Props total: 1871 1871
 stlcardinals19 said:
I swear Kanye wins at award shows, he single handedly got up on stage, snatched the mic, stole the spotlight, and crushed her moment of glory and walked off stage like nothing happened, leaving her confused, embarrassed, stunned and possibly ashamed of herself for winning over Beyonce and about to cry

Kanye West is the equivalent of Hollywood Hogan from NWO.

He gains my respect that much more. Soon people wont be going to award shows to see if they will win, they will be going/watching to see what Crazy Kanye will say next.

There is no such thing as bad publicity.....
:applause::applause::applause::applause:
 8 years ago '08        #440
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,064 | Props total: 4854 4854
Really tho, imagine him wrestling it away from her then jumping off the stage, throwing the moon man in beyonce's lap and ran down the isle and out of the building. Then Kanye grabs Beyonce and they run outside to a car with Jay-Z inside and jay yells to the drive "Homie, tap that s**t" and they getaway.

That = G.O.A.T status
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 3
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy