Kanye West Interrupt Taylor Swift Speech at the VMAs/Kanye West Apologizes to Taylor on his Blog

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #401
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
f**k what ya'll talking about. What Lil Mama did was 10x more disrespectful than what Kanye did. That b**ch ruined a real moment.
 8 years ago '04        #402
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,169 | Props total: 1625 1625
 Deion said:
f**k what ya'll talking about. What Lil Mama did was 10x more disrespectful than what Kanye did. That b**ch ruined a real moment.
word..Kanye made it look cool, Lil Mama just made herself look like a retard
 8 years ago '04        #403
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
Someone tell Kanye this ain't the f**kin Source awards. You don't do that type of s**t. Completely uncalled for.
 8 years ago '06        #404
H-Town Renegade 
space
space
$2,625 | Props total: 101 101
 _QD_ said:

this video gets funnier every single time I watch it.
 8 years ago '04        #405
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
 SokeSleezy said:
how anyone could think Beyonce should of won that award or any for that trash video of hers is beyond me...theirs was absolutely NOTHING creative bout her video....

and the reason people are stressin the kanye s**t is not soo much cuz of wat he said,its the fact that he crushed the lil girls whole moment by bein a drunk a**hole... s**t if i was Taylor i would of cursed that n*gga out...
Yeah it's not at all about what he said. He could've said something like the f**kin Jonas Bros should have won, thats not the point. He DISRESPECTED her.
 09-14-2009, 01:53 AM         #406
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jersey826 said:
You are trying to downplay an incident in which a very talented 19 year old girl country singer who wouldn't hurt a fly is extremely happy that she won her first VMA, right as she's beginning her acceptance speech Kanye, a 32 year old man, storms on stage, takes the mic from Taylor and proceeds to crush her moment.

Not only is that extremely cold, heartless, and b**ch made it is EXTREMELY unprofessional and EXTREMELY immature. What Kanye did was actually very much "serious".

And what do you do? You try to switch the blame to 19 year old Taylor Swift, trying to sound smart with comments like "She has no reason to cry! How is she gonna handle the industry if she can't handle this?" Well, sir, with 2 multi-plat albums at 19 I'd say she's handled the industry pretty damn well.

And then you top it all off with the statement "You guys just look for a reason to hate someone you don't know!" Are you kidding me?! Kanye just crushed a young female musician's moment in front of the whole world and we're the ones on a witch-hunt? C'mon now, you can't be serious.
Well Jay-Z is a 39 year old man who played out a another 19 year old girl on stage and no one is complaining
 09-14-2009, 01:58 AM         #407
MyzLuda86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm a Kanye West fan BUT he totally disappointed me tonight...yes everybody thought that Beyonce should have won and all BUT it was plain out disrespectful to interrupt Taylor Swift like that during her first VMA ever...I'm tired of seeing the same people win all night...I was embarrassed like that was me standing on stage!
 09-14-2009, 02:00 AM         #408
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And people don't realize that Kanye West does stuff like this for attention. This wasn't his first outburst at an awards show and won't be his last. People like MTV will keep inviting him back because he generates ratings/interest over what he might do or say and keeps people talking about their broadcasts. Most blogs/tweets/whatever about this years MTV Awards deal with the Kanye/Taylor issue. It's all about the publicity and the money...which they're all making alot of

I'm just saying, they know dude's track record at award shows. What did they expect him to do when they saw him heading towards the stage uninvited? Someone either let him on for the aftermath of it all or it was staged like that Em/Bruno shyt
 8 years ago '07        #409
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,095 | Props total: 30464 30464
Kanye is a f**got, plain & simple. he was before this... he will be after this.

It's not really about kanye... cuz he has always been a pus*y like this.

but...

He f**ked up that little girl's night.... and for what? It was uncalled for. However, if that girl spins it right, she can get a bunch of press. Maybe an SNL appearance. Maybe move a few thousand extra copies of her album. She just has to take the high road, laugh it off... and it will work to her advantage.

Another f**ked up part is the fact that Beyonce is tied to it. Obviously she doesn't want this lunatic involving her as the basis for his senseless tirades. Now for the next few weeks/months... she gonna have to address questions on this clown. That was quick thinking on her part to invite that girl back on stage.

Then you have all these loser celebs... typing all angrily with their thumbs on their blackberries and i-phones. Just itching to go to war on their twitter pages. SMGDFH! All these worthless twitter warriors still don't get it. Twitter allows you 140 characters for a reason.... because, whatever it is you have to type on there, is not important!
 8 years ago '05        #410
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 JTwizzy said:
Someone tell Kanye this ain't the f**kin Source awards. You don't do that type of s**t. Completely uncalled for.
yey he gotta act nice 4 white people...tom
 8 years ago '06        #411
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4020 4020
I just watched the show on TV... and this was completely uncalled for man. And I'm a fan of Kanye's music but his b**ch tendencies must stop already. This one was one too many and on the wrong person. I hate country music, but that girl was being MAD humble. Even when they interviewed her on the red carpet she said HERSELF she had no chance. Then she wins it and starts saying how that was always her dream... then in comes Kanye barging in saying how someone else deserved it. Completely classless. Even Beyonce was like :wow: f**kin idiot.

Big props to Beyonce, even though she annoys me, for giving Taylor her moment. That was classy and my respect for her just doubled. Glad she s**tted on Kanye.
 8 years ago '06        #412
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4020 4020
 stogz said:
Kanye is a f**got, plain & simple. he was before this... he will be after this.

It's not really about kanye... cuz he has always been a pus*y like this.

but...

He f**ked up that little girl's night.... and for what? It was uncalled for. However, if that girl spins it right, she can get a bunch of press. Maybe an SNL appearance. Maybe move a few thousand extra copies of her album. She just has to take the high road, laugh it off... and it will work to her advantage.

Another f**ked up part is the fact that Beyonce is tied to it. Obviously she doesn't want this lunatic involving her as the basis for his senseless tirades. Now for the next few weeks/months... she gonna have to address questions on this clown. That was quick thinking on her part to invite that girl back on stage.
Well said I agree with all of this...
 8 years ago '06        #413
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,828 | Props total: 1174 1174
 Krazy K said:
Well Jay-Z is a 39 year old man who played out a another 19 year old girl on stage and no one is complaining

No matter what your position is on the Kanye/Taylor issue, you can definately laugh at Lil Mama's epic fail.
 8 years ago '07        #414
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,897 | Props total: 2268 2268
 Krazy K said:
And people don't realize that Kanye West does stuff like this for attention. This wasn't his first outburst at an awards show and won't be his last. People like MTV will keep inviting him back because he generates ratings/interest over what he might do or say and keeps people talking about their broadcasts. Most blogs/tweets/whatever about this years MTV Awards deal with the Kanye/Taylor issue. It's all about the publicity and the money...which they're all making alot of

I'm just saying, they know dude's track record at award shows. What did they expect him to do when they saw him heading towards the stage uninvited? Someone either let him on for the aftermath of it all or it was staged like that Em/Bruno shyt
^^^ this

Shit had to be staged... Kanye's a**hole-ness is his claim to fame. That's how people become divas, which is what Kanye is. I like his music, but he's an admitted diva / temper-tantrum thrower. Plus he's the biggest hip-hop act... another me-against-the-world act that will land him on the front of magazine covers, blogs, and websites for weeks to come. Not to mention, spark controversy before he releases his next album. Remember, such an act isn't enough to make people HATE him, just realize he can be a douche, but a very talented one who will ALWAYS MAKE you listen to what he has to say.

Kanye speaks his mind... people listen. Like it or not. He prospers. Now tell 'em them n*ggas why you mad son....
 8 years ago '05        #415
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,222 | Props total: 15786 15786
 _QD_ said:

Props on this one
 8 years ago '06        #416
H-Town Renegade 
space
space
$2,625 | Props total: 101 101
It was messed up what Ye did and I even thought he was playin, or that it was some kind of joke. But why was lil mama on stage?
 8 years ago '05        #417
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,222 | Props total: 15786 15786
Honestly, I can't believe this s**t went almost 30 pages....ya'll acting brand new or something, Kanye has always been like this. s**t ain't going to change, that n*gga makes great music....but he is one crazy a.ss motherf**ka.
 8 years ago '06        #418
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,008 | Props total: 1468 1468
Okay here is. Kanye wants attention and got. He wants people talking about him. People have been b**ch for three hours about it! So Kanye won.

If y'all don't aprove don't give the baby attention, just shake your head in shame.
 8 years ago '07        #419
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,897 | Props total: 2268 2268
 illipinopimp said:
I'm almost certain how this is gonna pan out. He's gonna come out and blame it on the Henne, how he's become so dependent on alcohol after losing his mom/fiancee and now he's going to rehab. Next year he's gonna drop a new album saying he's a "new man" and ppl will eat that s**t up.

Kanye's not trying to be outshined by Weezy gettin a Behind the Music and is tryin to get his own.
Thank you... pure publicity stunt. Reality TV needs a few crazy things to happen in order to keep ratings. What better way to do it than on the VMA's. MTV and Kanye / Kanye on his own planned that.

This involves three of the biggest names in music today? Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Kanye??? They're all gonna profit and gain more fame. Plus people love Kanye's stuck up attitude. Controversy sells... ODB did it. Wu-Tang Forever proceeds to go diamond. Coincidence? Nah. Plus, it creates a vein for him to create even better music, where people will say "Damn, he's an a**hole, but he can make the HELL out of a beat." The American public is lapping this up like water in a dog's bowl.
 8 years ago '05        #420
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 I Am The Truth said:
Thank you... pure publicity stunt. Reality TV needs a few crazy things to happen in order to keep ratings. What better way to do it than on the VMA's. MTV and Kanye / Kanye on his own planned that.

This involves three of the biggest names in music today? Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Kanye??? They're all gonna profit and gain more fame. Plus people love Kanye's stuck up attitude. Controversy sells... ODB did it. Wu-Tang Forever proceeds to go diamond. Coincidence? Nah. Plus, it creates a vein for him to create even better music, where people will say "Damn, he's an a**hole, but he can make the HELL out of a beat." The American public is lapping this up like water in a dog's bowl.
wu tang has never and will never go diamond.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy