Kanye West Interrupt Taylor Swift Speech at the VMAs/Kanye West Apologizes to Taylor on his Blog

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #381
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
lol she looked shocked like she wanted to cry
 8 years ago '04        #382
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,167 | Props total: 1625 1625
 zimzimma7 said:
he aint gonna have too many more after this....seriously if he doesnt realize that he made himself look like a straight loser on live tv then there aint no hope for the guy....
I thought it was funny
 09-14-2009, 01:10 AM         #383
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 years ago '06        #384
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 1172 1172
 Mista Mizatti said:
Based off what me saying that Kanye was wrong but it wasn't that serious? Guess I should hop on the 'kill Kanye for interrupting SUCH an important speech' bandwagon, right? Yeah okay AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN. Grow up, children. People like you make this way too easy.

Mista Mizatti said:
Honestly it seems like alot of the people here were looking for another reason to hate Kanye and he gave it to them but THE s**t WAS NOT THAT SERIOUS.

She was sitting there about to cry OVER WHAT? The dude didn't say s**t to her, didn't say s**t about her, what he said wasn't even offensive at all. Shes 19 years old, not 12, if she can't handle a dude saying that someone made a great video, WHILE NOT EVEN PUTTING HER VIDEO DOWN, then how is she going to handle the industry when s**t doesn't turn out the way she likes? Yeah he did it at the wrong time but it wasn't that serious. Quit the Kanye hate, you kids look for a reason to dislike someone you've never met, I never realized that people could be so b**ch made. Grow up children, honestly.
You are trying to downplay an incident in which a very talented 19 year old girl country singer who wouldn't hurt a fly is extremely happy that she won her first VMA, right as she's beginning her acceptance speech Kanye, a 32 year old man, storms on stage, takes the mic from Taylor and proceeds to crush her moment.

Not only is that extremely cold, heartless, and b**ch made it is EXTREMELY unprofessional and EXTREMELY immature. What Kanye did was actually very much "serious".

And what do you do? You try to switch the blame to 19 year old Taylor Swift, trying to sound smart with comments like "She has no reason to cry! How is she gonna handle the industry if she can't handle this?" Well, sir, with 2 multi-plat albums at 19 I'd say she's handled the industry pretty damn well.

And then you top it all off with the statement "You guys just look for a reason to hate someone you don't know!" Are you kidding me?! Kanye just crushed a young female musician's moment in front of the whole world and we're the ones on a witch-hunt? C'mon now, you can't be serious.

Last edited by Jersey826; 09-14-2009 at 01:14 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #385
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
This n*gga's gonna f**k around and make me buy his next album.
 8 years ago '05        #386
zimzimma7 
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 18 18
 polorsport2345 said:
I thought it was funny
lol, i dunno man.....hes gonna catch alot of s**t from alot of people over this, i dont think were gonna see any crazy antics out of him for awhile...
 8 years ago '04        #387
J2hott23 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 34 34
 Nickel said:
kanye says what others wont
Gotta Respect him for that
 8 years ago '04        #388
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4112 4112
 iNSPiRED4fR33 said:
Idk why ppl are goin crazy over all this. He wasnt that disrespectful. It couldve been worse he didnt actually say anything to diss Taylor. He just interupted her which was rude of course, but he was tipsy that Henny was half gone .. not a big deal, the world is OD. Its just cuz its Kanye and he's always been controversial and always gonna shoulder the blame for sayin the s**t 90% of the worlds knows is true but doesnt have the balls to open there mouths and say.

Ye>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

that n*gga is too real & raw for the pus*y a.ss world we live in right now. Real Talk.
You're right. That's probably why he likes the d*ck and acts like one too. And you must be homo too for defending this.
 8 years ago '06        #389
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,784 | Props total: 2285 2285
After seeing what Beyonce did at the end by giving the stage to Taylor, i feel like this whole s**t was a hoax and set up to happen like this by MTV.
 09-14-2009, 01:24 AM         #390
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deion said:
This n*gga's gonna f**k around and make me buy his next album.

Well I don't know about y'all, but I have a sense of humor about this. I don't even care.
 09-14-2009, 01:24 AM         #391
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gayfish
 09-14-2009, 01:25 AM         #392
Hip-Hop-Storian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

09-14-2009, 01:26 AM         #393
Hip-Hop-Storian  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #394
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
 Hip-Hop-Storian said:

[pic - click to view]

Them hoes don't listen to Taylor Swift his fan base is still in-tact
 8 years ago '04        #395
illipinopimp 
space
space
$360 | Props total: 0 0
I'm almost certain how this is gonna pan out. He's gonna come out and blame it on the Henne, how he's become so dependent on alcohol after losing his mom/fiancee and now he's going to rehab. Next year he's gonna drop a new album saying he's a "new man" and ppl will eat that s**t up.

Kanye's not trying to be outshined by Weezy gettin a Behind the Music and is tryin to get his own.
 09-14-2009, 01:39 AM         #396
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, lmao @ people who act like Taylor Swift is Tonights White Knight...Shorty didnt even thank Beyonce for giving her, her moment.

Its easy to see the f**kery in an awards show....How'd Beyonce get BEST VIDEO OF THE YEAR, but not best female video or w/e it was?! lol.

Thats like Telling Mike Jordan hes the greatest player ever....Then saying "Nah Mike...You cant be in the Hall of Fame, even though youre better than EVERYONE on the list".....

lmaoooooooooooooooo.....
 8 years ago '04        #397
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,167 | Props total: 1625 1625
 Hip-Hop-Storian said:

[pic - click to view]

@ the bottle of Hennesy
 8 years ago '07        #398
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 CentsCuZ said:
Uhh... Tupac would've never done something like this. He wasn't mentally retarded.
well pac did throw the mic down and f**ked it up due to anger, and ran off the stage after he performed at the vmas a long a.ss time ago a week after getting bailed out of jail, but that was justifiable in his case.
 8 years ago '04        #399
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
how anyone could think Beyonce should of won that award or any for that trash video of hers is beyond me...theirs was absolutely NOTHING creative bout her video....

and the reason people are stressin the kanye s**t is not soo much cuz of wat he said,its the fact that he crushed the lil girls whole moment by bein a drunk a**hole... s**t if i was Taylor i would of cursed that n*gga out...
 09-14-2009, 01:50 AM         #400
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol he a moron
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy