Kanye West Interrupt Taylor Swift Speech at the VMAs/Kanye West Apologizes to Taylor on his Blog

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #321
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
fake it was on his offical blog

not really

his servor is down cuz errbody on it
 8 years ago '06        #322
iNSPiRED4fR33 
space
space
$1,569 | Props total: 79 79
Idk why ppl are goin crazy over all this. He wasnt that disrespectful. It couldve been worse he didnt actually say anything to diss Taylor. He just interupted her which was rude of course, but he was tipsy that Henny was half gone .. not a big deal, the world is OD. Its just cuz its Kanye and he's always been controversial and always gonna shoulder the blame for sayin the s**t 90% of the worlds knows is true but doesnt have the balls to open there mouths and say.

Ye>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

that n*gga is too real & raw for the pus*y a.ss world we live in right now. Real Talk.
 8 years ago '07        #323
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
Exactly what I'm been saying in the other thread.
 8 years ago '08        #324
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
 Atlanta said:

[pic - click to view]

Oh s**t!!!
Between the jokes and the b**ches catching feelings This thread keeps getting better and better
:applause:
 8 years ago '07        #325
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
Its not fake, its just millions of people on it right now.
 8 years ago '05        #326
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
ODB did it better

[video - click to view]

Kanye has proved himself to be an a**hole, but if it were anyone else I doubt many would be hatin like this. Nothing was wrong with what he said, just disrespectful, coulda saved the s**t for an outside interview or w/e.
 8 years ago '07        #327
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 10 10
 yungjp22 said:
I don't know what to think but i expected kanye to do something stupid at the awards ..... We all did lol .... But how can beyonce lose best female video but win best video of the year lol ... What do yall think ?????
exactly, i posted that thought in two other threads. how the hell do you win the top video award and lost best female award dont make sense at all
 8 years ago '07        #328
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 10 10
he shouldnt have done that to that poor girl. he could have said something later. i just watched that video again and that girl had no idea what to do. she was shook
 09-13-2009, 11:37 PM         #329
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Doesn't matter, he shouldn't have done that. If he wanted to talk about it he should have done it after the show. Was his opinion so pressing that he had to do it right then? No. Good thing is Kanye's female tendencies just made Taylor Swift a lot of fans.
 8 years ago '07        #330
559player 
space
space
$483 | Props total: 0 0
lmao s**ts funny
but f**ked up at the same time
 09-13-2009, 11:38 PM         #331
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everything he said was correct, but it was a time and a place to speak his opinions and that's was most def. not the time
 09-13-2009, 11:38 PM         #332
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
video of the year seems like more of an honor then best female video. whats the point in one person winning all the awards.
 8 years ago '06        #333
yungjp22 
space
space
$444 | Props total: 257 257
 th3ptassassin15 said:
he shouldnt have done that to that poor girl. he could have said something later. i just watched that video again and that girl had no idea what to do. she was shook
it was kinda funny tho the expression on her face was PRyCELE$$ lol the look on her face was like they called her up to win the award and was like oopps taylor swift just joking you didn't win lol
 8 years ago '04        #334
jpw_15 
space
space
space
$72 | Props total: 0 0
 billieskeet said:
Doesn't matter, he shouldn't have done that. If he wanted to talk about it he should have done it after the show. Was his opinion so pressing that he had to do it right then? No. Good thing is Kanye's female tendencies just made Taylor Swift a lot of fans.
werd. it doesnt even matter at that point if beyonce shud have won the award for best female video, that taylor chick had already won it.. and it was her moment. if sum1 had done it to kayne, he'd be b**chin like no 2moro lol.
 8 years ago '06        #335
yungjp22 
space
space
$444 | Props total: 257 257
 billieskeet said:
yea very true Kanye just bigged her career up like Jay-Z did autotune sales
 8 years ago '05        #336
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 _QD_ said:

09-13-2009, 11:43 PM         #337
559bulldogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knaye is a b**ch for that, that fool needs to be shot, I dont want him to be die but he needs to be shot
 8 years ago '98        #338
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,192 | Props total: 3588 3588
I would also like to shout out Kanye West for the entertainment value tho! Thanks!
 09-13-2009, 11:47 PM         #339
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he could have been a reoccuring chappelle skit. but kinda off the wall idea that chappelle did. like a ask kanye segment but he just rambles on about his crazy opinions totally irrelevant to the topic.
 8 years ago '06        #340
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
Something I threw together in Photoshop.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy