Kanye West Interrupt Taylor Swift Speech at the VMAs/Kanye West Apologizes to Taylor on his Blog

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
35 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #301
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 343 343
I thought it was funny . Either way why r all y'all so mad about what Kanye does? U just fell into his trap. He demanded a bully pulpit u gave it to him. His next cd goes multi-platinum off this hype alone. u don't know swift or west personally why r u mad?
 8 years ago '06        #302
Panasonic 82 heat pts82
space
space
$5,677 | Props total: 1462 1462
 _QD_ said:

man they were quick as hell with that shid :agreement6:
 8 years ago '06        #303
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 1172 1172
 JaiMega said:
This the first time I even hear about this b**ch, f**k Taylor Swift. Never heard of her.
Posted via Mobile Device
Educate yourself.
 8 years ago '06        #304
yungjp22 
space
space
$444 | Props total: 257 257
I don't know what to think but i expected kanye to do something stupid at the awards ..... We all did lol .... But how can beyonce lose best female video but win best video of the year lol ... What do yall think ?????
 09-13-2009, 11:24 PM         #305
Narcz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when did he give his award to outkast?
 8 years ago '04        #306
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
Honestly it seems like alot of the people here were looking for another reason to hate Kanye and he gave it to them but THE s**t WAS NOT THAT SERIOUS.

She was sitting there about to cry OVER WHAT? The dude didn't say s**t to her, didn't say s**t about her, what he said wasn't even offensive at all. Shes 19 years old, not 12, if she can't handle a dude saying that someone made a great video, WHILE NOT EVEN PUTTING HER VIDEO DOWN, then how is she going to handle the industry when s**t doesn't turn out the way she likes? Yeah he did it at the wrong time but it wasn't that serious. Quit the Kanye hate, you kids look for a reason to dislike someone you've never met, I never realized that people could be so b**ch made. Grow up children, honestly.

Last edited by Mista Mizatti; 09-13-2009 at 11:27 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #307
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1688 1688
Kanye was disrespectful as hell for that one. What the fu*k man, let the girl get her award. s**t was mad disrespectful, fu*k that s**t.
 09-13-2009, 11:25 PM         #308
MissTatum  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jersey826 said:
I understand this is a hip hop board and all, but Taylor Swift actually very much so deserved that award.

Swift's first album went 4x platinum, and her second album has gone 3x platinum, she's also sold out Madison Square Garden,..............oh yeah and she's just 19 years old. It's moronic to a.ssume that Swift is a nobody just because she doesn't do RnB or Hip Hop.

And of course with this act Kanye has cemented himself as an un-professional douchebag of epic proportions. Amazing that anybody found what Kanye did commendable, funny, or "real". If you are one of those ppl I highly advise you to k!ll yourself as your stupidity obviously knows no limits.
i totally agree with you...................she is only 19 and has 2 multi platinum albums! kanye just mad he not winning shyt! and besides, beyonce won the most important award with video of the year, and that's that one "she" said she wanted the most, that means she won against both male and female artist! kanye jumped to fast thinking they were going to cheat her outta an award.
 8 years ago '08        #309
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
 Jersey826 said:
Educate yourself.
Yeah because you don't know s**t if you don't know Taylor Swift
 8 years ago '07        #310
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
THis proves Kanye is the voice of the generation
 8 years ago '06        #311
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
 Mista Mizatti said:
Honestly it seems like alot of the people here were looking for another reason to hate Kanye and he gave it to them but THE s**t WAS NOT THAT SERIOUS.

She was sitting there about to cry OVER WHAT? The dude didn't say s**t to her, didn't say s**t about her, what he said wasn't even offensive at all. Yeah he did it at the wrong time but it wasn't that serious. Quit the Kanye hate, you kids look for a reason to dislike someone you've never met, I never realized that people could be so b**ch made. Grow up kids, honestly.

This post is just one big clusterf**k of irony.
 8 years ago '07        #312
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
Kayne really give his award to Outkast because he thought they won it?
 8 years ago '06        #313
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
 Deion said:
Yeah because you don't know s**t if you don't know Taylor Swift
Educate yourself on a topic that you feel you need to voice your opinion on so you don't come of looking like a moron.
 8 years ago '07        #314
th3ptassassin15 
space
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 10 10
as i posted in another thread, how does beyonce win best video, which is the top honor at the show, but then lose in all the other categories she was in. that dont make sense at all
 8 years ago '05        #315
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1688 1688
 Mista Mizatti said:

She was sitting there about to cry OVER WHAT? The dude didn't say s**t to her, didn't say s**t about her, what he said wasn't even offensive at all. Shes 19 years old, not 12, if she can't handle a dude saying that someone made a great video, WHILE NOT EVEN PUTTING HER VIDEO DOWN, then how is she going to handle the industry when s**t doesn't turn out the way she likes? Yeah he did it at the wrong time but it wasn't that serious. Quit the Kanye hate, you kids look for a reason to dislike someone you've never met, I never realized that people could be so b**ch made. Grow up kids, honestly.
Do the math, f**got. Kanye didn't say s**t to Taylor but he implicitly implied it. Look at the damn context of the situation. She was accepting an award for best female video. Kanye came in and interrupted her, claimed that Beyonce's video is the best ever, and left it at that. What does that say?

He didn't need to say "Taylor's video sucked, Beyonce's is way better and deserved to win", his actions SPOKE those words indirectly. Fu*k Kanye, 808s Heartbreak a.ss n*gga. You fell off Ye, and check your ego. Right after College Dropout the word humble never registered in his brain.
 09-13-2009, 11:28 PM         #316
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought Kanye’s Touch The Sky is the best video of all time...

[video - click to view]

Last edited by DHARMA; 09-13-2009 at 11:30 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #317
twondog22 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
exactly.. he was right but rude...if someone did that to him wudd have thrown a hissy fit
 09-13-2009, 11:30 PM         #318
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #319
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440
She was sitting there about to cry OVER WHAT? The dude didn't say s**t to her, didn't say s**t about her, what he said wasn't even offensive at all. Shes 19 years old, not 12, if she can't handle a dude saying that someone made a great video, WHILE NOT EVEN PUTTING HER VIDEO DOWN, then how is she going to handle the industry when s**t doesn't turn out the way she likes? Yeah he did it at the wrong time but it wasn't that serious. Quit the Kanye hate, you kids look for a reason to dislike someone you've never met, I never realized that people could be so b**ch made. Grow up kids, honestly.
It's not that he had an opinion it's just about being respectful. You obviously don't know s**t about that though.

We looks for a reason to dislike someone we never met? How are we looking for it?? We looked for it by tuning into the MTV awards and watching best female video and someone won it who wasn't Kanye West or even competing Kanye West and we were searching for it by him jumping on stage when he wasn't relevant to what was going on??
 8 years ago '98        #320
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,192 | Props total: 3577 3577
What Kanye said was legit, but not at the expense of someone who's new to the scene and wins their first ever VMA. Grab the mic as she walks off or something. But thats just Kanye having absolutely no respect for her though.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy