Sep 13 - RNS Ripping Group Busted

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
Wow @ jack black
 09-13-2009, 08:46 PM         #22
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpeedLimits65 said:

i support them by spreading the word, going to shows, and getting merch.
you moralfags don't seem to understand: we support the artist. we don't support the RIAA.
read up on 360 deals, you think you supporting the band but that money is landing right back to the label.
 09-13-2009, 08:47 PM         #23
dahurricaneg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
Al Capone... He was a cool dude but he got kicked out cause he founded the group and didn't rip anymore.. So the current leader turned everyone against him and kicked him out...

That was a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago though.

Yeah there was a picture of some dude on a bull (one of those bulls you find at bars or whatever, sorry not my scene cannot be more specific lol) and that circulated as a joke on MIRC..I guess that might of been him..
 8 years ago '08        #24
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,964 | Props total: 7371 7371
I havent seen anything RNS since like 2004. Dont really matter tho stuff still will leak anyway.
 09-13-2009, 08:56 PM         #25
dahurricaneg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The reason you didn't hear about RNS over the years..around the time MIRC channel's went private..they knew they were going to be raided..they knew the f**got a.ss feds had evidence..they tried hard to go into hiding and still released s**t..unforunately the odds were stacked against them..that is why efnet is no more..just a bunch of f**got nerds left on there..
 09-13-2009, 09:09 PM         #26
Heartless Dream 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rns folded in 2004.
rns splitted up.

why are they now getting hit?
 09-13-2009, 10:13 PM         #27
BO$IGGA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RNS = Hall of Fame in the scene

they always had the biggest releases
 8 years ago '05        #28
knowTHEledge 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,134 | Props total: 3676 3676
Damn RNS used to hold it DOWN. RIP =/
 8 years ago '04        #29
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
Truly the greatest ever.......The scene will never be the same as it was from 2000-2005 maybe 2006.
 8 years ago '05        #30
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 4234 4234
 Halftimee said:
Yeah it is def a sad day and if anything can be learned from their experience it's this: don't share music, support the artists legally.
 8 years ago '04        #31
willi150 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,501 | Props total: 221 221
Yeah I still remember when they had there final release, can't believe that was 2yrs ago but when they released stuff it was always a month to 2.5 weeks before retail came out.
 09-14-2009, 12:03 AM         #32
Heartless Dream 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didnt they advance ryan leslie album
 8 years ago '04        #33
jojowaste 
space
space
space
$62 | Props total: 3 3
All i can say is wow..

The only set that i will remember from the scene.

just wow
 8 years ago '04        #34
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
 Halftimee said:
Yeah it is def a sad day and if anything can be learned from their experience it's this: don't share music, support the artists legally.
that was coo to waste ur 15 on an album when artist was puttin out albums worth payin for...

i aint about to waste my money on a cd wit 3-4 good tracks and 12 filler joints just so they can make a quick buck...

only artist who puts albums that i think are worth buyin retail is jay-z
 09-14-2009, 12:25 AM         #35
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is SERIOUSLY gonna slow up REAL leaks...Who remember Outkast's Stankonia getting leaked TEN MONTHS IN ADVANCE and it was only missing like 3 tracks(2 were skits)???...These guys REALLY leaked albums, that bulls**t leak One week before the Album dropped aint no leak, thats someone in the studio feeling frisky lol..

These n*ggas leaked whole albums before the artist even heard their own s**t...I remember they leaked Ludas 2nd album 6 months early, and Leaked the un-Mixed version....Quality was so raw you could hear his chains and s**t clinkin/clangin in the background lol.
 8 years ago '04        #36
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,642 | Props total: 1096 1096
Damn RNS. I remember back in the day on the IrC channel. It was EGO, RNS, and one more group that had s**t locked down on Efnet.

The last group I think was rage
 8 years ago '04        #37
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
RNS being busted up is equivalent to Michael Jordan getting shot in the face.
 8 years ago '04        #38
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
gone but not forgotten. just like centropy, there are still people lurking and who will hold it down. being in the scene takes a toll on you believe it or not. then you have other groups like rage who were always hatin on us and making scene notices it gets outta hand sometimes and it's not worth it. that's why efnet died quick and all channels are +m and pretty much closed now. the scene will never die though and it's true like all of you are saying, can't support the artist and not worth it when they aren't seeing the $ directly. it's the labels and people in charge who are making all the $ and getting stingy. go indie like trent reznor, radiohead and other bands have and then people will support the artists for reals and buy their cds and such.
 09-14-2009, 12:41 AM         #39
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so what does this mean for xbox360iso ? cuz the site is down and it looks like in a bad way
 09-14-2009, 12:55 AM         #40
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah Peace to RNS....Mad respect....Over the years you held it down and made ppl realize how strong the internet was.

People as good as they are dont get real time tho...The government just Hire em and give em desk jobs lol.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy