Kevin Hart X-mad card
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #1
23206 pageviews
15 comments

Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,835 | Props total: 9156 9156
Difference between Jordan Retros and OG's

Flame away if you wish, I'm somewhat confused. I a.ssume the newer releases would be classified as Retros, and that OG's are original releases? Wouldn't those all but be gone at this point since there 10+ or so years back?

15 comments for "Difference between Jordan Retros and OG's"

8 years ago '04        #2
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
Retros are releases which have previously been released in the past...The company re-issues an older style which hasnt been on the market for a few years..

OG is an original sneaker...When people refer to an OG sneaker they are possibly comparing a Retro model to the original model previous released...
 8 years ago '07        #3
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
 2 FN LoW said:
Retros are releases which have previously been released in the past...The company re-issues an older style which hasnt been on the market for a few years..

OG is an original sneaker...When people refer to an OG sneaker they are possibly comparing a Retro model to the original model previous released...
What he said. Also retros are always slightly different from OGs. Differences could be in materials used, logo placement, or shape in some cases.
 8 years ago '08        #4
Illuminati 194 heat pts194 OP
space
space
Got it, thanks.
 8 years ago '05        #5
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
word of advince dont ever wear OGs they run the potential of falling apart alot of people who have ogs call the bottoms on the back of the heel blue cheese because of the way it crumbles also check the age of the retros retros been out since about 99 2000 and kinda pushing it rockin 9-10 yr old kicks like your pushing it if u driving a 9-10 yr old car keep that in mind
 8 years ago '08        #6
space
space
 hustlehard365 said:
word of advince dont ever wear OGs they run the potential of falling apart alot of people who have ogs call the bottoms on the back of the heel blue cheese because of the way it crumbles also check the age of the retros retros been out since about 99 2000 and kinda pushing it rockin 9-10 yr old kicks like your pushing it if u driving a 9-10 yr old car keep that in mind
Yeah.. I def. won't be investing in any OGs unless they're in relatively new condition. I like the Jordan band but I was never one to buy shoes and not wear them, don't want to run that risk with them. Thanks for that.
 8 years ago '05        #7
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,841 | Props total: 9809 9809
The sneaker culture ain't what it used to be... Everybody tries to get fresh or be a "collector" now. That's why I buy what I like... F the trends and what used to be hot back in the day. I guess like NaS said "I'm a Hatred addict, I need faces mad with frowns when I'm around or I'm wasting fabric."
 09-13-2009, 04:10 AM         #8
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dont buy OG shoes if they haven't been worn. They will fall apart on you.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #9
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
space
$9,875 | Props total: 8872 8872
Yea I bought a DS pair of og 13's, and I wore them about 4 times and now the sole is coming apart. They were so damn comfy too.
 8 years ago '06        #10
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
og shoes are not for wearing. especially if they're 10+ years old. just collect them and bring em out every now and then to look at.
 8 years ago '06        #11
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,971 | Props total: 13585 13585
why do og fall a part...i got some retors from 2000 dem boys aint fell apart yet.....and y do ogs fell better
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #12
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
space
 Player 1 said:
why do og fall a part...i got some retors from 2000 dem boys aint fell apart yet.....and y do ogs fell better
Posted via Mobile Device
they fall apart cause they're old. they feel better cause the material is higher quality.
 8 years ago '08        #13
space
space
 jgamel81 said:
og shoes are not for wearing. especially if they're 10+ years old. just collect them and bring em out every now and then to look at.
lol that's so absurd, I buy shoes to wear them. I would never buy OG's to admire from a far.
 09-15-2009, 08:36 PM         #14
Lotto_Stud 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
powder 10's still holdin up great and those are from what '94?
 8 years ago '06        #15
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
space
 Illuminati said:
lol that's so absurd, I buy shoes to wear them. I would never buy OG's to admire from a far.
it would be more absurd imo to have a pair of 85 og 1's worth thousands and wear them like a jackass and then they crumble and are now worthless. but like any thread on boxden, these are just my opinions.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy