Madden 2010 Franchise

most viewed right now
 39
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
49 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
102 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #161
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,770 | Props total: 17016 17016
 R4P said:
ur the broncos right?


off top the only people im interested in on your squad are

Dawkins
Alphonso Smith
or either of your starting OT's

but i doubt you're willing to trade any of those players anyway
We could do a deal for Smith.
 12-03-2009, 01:59 PM         #162
DblockRR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey does anyone on here know if its possible to have two teams in one online franchise with one xbox live gamertag? My roommate wants to get in an online franchise with me but doesnt have an xbox live account...
 8 years ago '05        #163
R4P 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,158 | Props total: 692 692
I'm putting Jammer on the trading block as well
 8 years ago '05        #164
R4P 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,158 | Props total: 692 692
 jesusplay said:
D. Sharper fs overall 87

for A. Cromartir

?

































nah
 8 years ago '05        #165
R4P 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,158 | Props total: 692 692
 jesusplay said:
I mean seriously dude compare the stats of sharper and cromatie...

Both have 5 pic's
sharper has 4 forced fumbles
and 38 tackles
are you really trying to get me to trade a 25 yr old 95 spd corner with excellent potential for a slow, end of the road safety?

I'm not stupid and you're not gonna pull the wool over my eyes. If they got similiar stats its cuz of how we play not cuz of how good they are. s**t my 4th string CB brandon hughes has 4 ints and hes like a 63, how bout i offer you him instead based on your logic???
 8 years ago '05        #166
R4P 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,158 | Props total: 692 692
 jesusplay said:
Is he atleat 6ft with 90 speed?
Lol
I'll trade you Cary williams, he's 6'1 with 90spd
 8 years ago '05        #167
R4P 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,158 | Props total: 692 692
im adding yet another player to the block, Vincent Jackson

Chargers Trading Block
Vincent Jackson
Jamal Williams
Quentin Jammer
 12-04-2009, 02:43 AM         #168
MicRo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im pretty sure most of you know but just in case you guys dont know,
access madden online through easportsworld.com
pretty convenient when your not near your 360


Last edited by MicRo; 12-04-2009 at 02:45 AM..
 12-04-2009, 02:49 AM         #169
MicRo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R4P said:
im adding yet another player to the block, Vincent Jackson

Chargers Trading Block
Vincent Jackson
Jamal Williams
Quentin Jammer
I like most of those guys and their overall rating is legit and they would benefit my my team alot but most of those players are too old for my team, aso is still young and im not in the playoff race so i can wait on those. only way i would trade aso would be in the offseason for a first round pick along with 1 or two of your vets.
 8 years ago '05        #170
R4P 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,158 | Props total: 692 692
 MicRo said:
I like most of those guys and their overall rating is legit and they would benefit my my team alot but most of those players are too old for my team, aso is still young and im not in the playoff race so i can wait on those. only way i would trade aso would be in the offseason for a first round pick along with 1 or two of your vets.

i feel you on the old thing but heres my rebuttle,

1. Vincent Jackson is 26
2. Williams and Jammer are 33 and 30 respectively, HOWEVER all three are A potential and lets be real...this franchise prob isnt gonna go 4+yrs so you dont have to worry about them retiring, i know Williams still got at LEAST one season left just cuz of the other franchise im in.
 12-04-2009, 05:21 PM         #171
MicRo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R4P said:
i feel you on the old thing but heres my rebuttle,

1. Vincent Jackson is 26
2. Williams and Jammer are 33 and 30 respectively, HOWEVER all three are A potential and lets be real...this franchise prob isnt gonna go 4+yrs so you dont have to worry about them retiring, i know Williams still got at LEAST one season left just cuz of the other franchise im in.
lol whoa you sent me one hell of a long message. let me read it, analyze the proposal, and ill get back to you alright. theres a good chance though .


Last edited by MicRo; 12-04-2009 at 05:51 PM..
 12-05-2009, 01:47 PM         #172
MicRo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DblockRR said:
Hey does anyone on here know if its possible to have two teams in one online franchise with one xbox live gamertag? My roommate wants to get in an online franchise with me but doesnt have an xbox live account...
no its not possible but i have an extra subscription code for online franchise, ill sell it but your friend needs live.
 12-06-2009, 04:07 PM         #173
DblockRR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MicRo said:
no its not possible but i have an extra subscription code for online franchise, ill sell it but your friend needs live.
yea man that would be awesome if you could send me that...
 12-06-2009, 04:09 PM         #174
DblockRR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MicRo said:
no its not possible but i have an extra subscription code for online franchise, ill sell it but your friend needs live.
How much would u sell it for?
 8 years ago '05        #175
R4P 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,158 | Props total: 692 692
ahhh s**t Titans!!!! God is smiling down on you today bruh

**I was up 38-10 in the 3rd Q when my system froze**

 8 years ago '05        #176
Micheal C. Will 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$29,293 | Props total: 19369 19369
Commish, you better get with that n*gga who is using the Steelers. He never made a effort to get with me last time to set up a play time. You either need to boot him so I can play my game or tell him to get up with me.
 8 years ago '05        #177
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
 Killamike79 said:
Commish, you better get with that n*gga who is using the Steelers. He never made a effort to get with me last time to set up a play time. You either need to boot him so I can play my game or tell him to get up with me.
u postin in wrong threads havin me thinkin i was supposed to play u in another league... well if the game hasnt been simmed i can play today after 8pm to 10pm eastern... trust no one is duckin u... i looked at my schedule a while back and seen most of my games are against the cpu so i was gonna take my chances if i couldnt get to them...
 8 years ago '05        #178
Micheal C. Will 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$29,293 | Props total: 19369 19369
 JSMOKER said:
u postin in wrong threads havin me thinkin i was supposed to play u in another league... well if the game hasnt been simmed i can play today after 8pm to 10pm eastern... trust no one is duckin u... i looked at my schedule a while back and seen most of my games are against the cpu so i was gonna take my chances if i couldnt get to them...
I'm not in the league anymore, I left because the commish isn't active enough because If he was he would booted your monkey a.ss for not playing your games. If you even really cared you would know that the game has already been simmed and I took a f**king L.
Posted via Mobile Device
 12-10-2009, 11:34 PM         #179
MicRo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
I'm not in the league anymore, I left because the commish isn't active enough because If he was he would booted your monkey a.ss for not playing your games. If you even really cared you would know that the game has already been simmed and I took a f**king L.
Posted via Mobile Device
i check this league more than twice, more then thrice a day. yeah you took a loss but so did he. you guys split the season series. and to top it off, you were still in first place. so i dont know what you where complaining about. shrugg it off. ive booted many players for being inactive and it wasnt necessary at this point and time in the league. yeah your not in the league but that was your choice and cause of the time you play your games. i gave u an other chance to return but you blow it off. :greetings10:


Last edited by MicRo; 12-10-2009 at 11:39 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #180
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
 MicRo said:
i check this league more than twice, more then thrice a day. yeah you took a loss but so did he. you guys split the season series. and to top it off, you were still in first place. so i dont know what you where complaining about. shrugg it off. ive booted many players for being inactive and it wasnt necessary at this point and time in the league. yeah your not in the league but that was your choice and cause of the time you play your games. i gave u an other chance to return but you blow it off. :greetings10:
HAHAHAHAHA REAL TALK I WAS WONDERING WHAT THE BIG DEAL WAS WHOLE TIME.... i dont even remember gettin a message from him in the first place but thats not here nor there.... dont matter
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Motion Capture King Andy Serkis Takes On Jungle Book In First Trailer For ‘Mow..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
61 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
614 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Article inside Google removes "don't be evil" from code of conduct
6 comments
1 day ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy