Madden 2010 Franchise

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #161
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13765 13765
 R4P said:
ur the broncos right?

off top the only people im interested in on your squad are

Dawkins
Alphonso Smith
or either of your starting OT's

but i doubt you're willing to trade any of those players anyway
We could do a deal for Smith.
 12-03-2009, 02:59 PM         #162
DblockRR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey does anyone on here know if its possible to have two teams in one online franchise with one xbox live gamertag? My roommate wants to get in an online franchise with me but doesnt have an xbox live account...
 8 years ago '05        #163
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 232 232
I'm putting Jammer on the trading block as well
 8 years ago '05        #164
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 jesusplay said:
D. Sharper fs overall 87

for A. Cromartir

?

nah
 8 years ago '05        #165
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 jesusplay said:
I mean seriously dude compare the stats of sharper and cromatie...

Both have 5 pic's
sharper has 4 forced fumbles
and 38 tackles
are you really trying to get me to trade a 25 yr old 95 spd corner with excellent potential for a slow, end of the road safety?

I'm not stupid and you're not gonna pull the wool over my eyes. If they got similiar stats its cuz of how we play not cuz of how good they are. s**t my 4th string CB brandon hughes has 4 ints and hes like a 63, how bout i offer you him instead based on your logic???
 8 years ago '05        #166
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 jesusplay said:
Is he atleat 6ft with 90 speed?
Lol
I'll trade you Cary williams, he's 6'1 with 90spd
 8 years ago '05        #167
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
im adding yet another player to the block, Vincent Jackson

Chargers Trading Block
Vincent Jackson
Jamal Williams
Quentin Jammer
 12-04-2009, 03:43 AM         #168
MicRo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im pretty sure most of you know but just in case you guys dont know,
access madden online through easportsworld.com
pretty convenient when your not near your 360

Last edited by MicRo; 12-04-2009 at 03:45 AM..
 12-04-2009, 03:49 AM         #169
MicRo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R4P said:
im adding yet another player to the block, Vincent Jackson

Chargers Trading Block
Vincent Jackson
Jamal Williams
Quentin Jammer
I like most of those guys and their overall rating is legit and they would benefit my my team alot but most of those players are too old for my team, aso is still young and im not in the playoff race so i can wait on those. only way i would trade aso would be in the offseason for a first round pick along with 1 or two of your vets.
 8 years ago '05        #170
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 MicRo said:
I like most of those guys and their overall rating is legit and they would benefit my my team alot but most of those players are too old for my team, aso is still young and im not in the playoff race so i can wait on those. only way i would trade aso would be in the offseason for a first round pick along with 1 or two of your vets.

i feel you on the old thing but heres my rebuttle,

1. Vincent Jackson is 26
2. Williams and Jammer are 33 and 30 respectively, HOWEVER all three are A potential and lets be real...this franchise prob isnt gonna go 4+yrs so you dont have to worry about them retiring, i know Williams still got at LEAST one season left just cuz of the other franchise im in.
 12-04-2009, 06:21 PM         #171
MicRo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R4P said:
i feel you on the old thing but heres my rebuttle,

1. Vincent Jackson is 26
2. Williams and Jammer are 33 and 30 respectively, HOWEVER all three are A potential and lets be real...this franchise prob isnt gonna go 4+yrs so you dont have to worry about them retiring, i know Williams still got at LEAST one season left just cuz of the other franchise im in.
lol whoa you sent me one hell of a long message. let me read it, analyze the proposal, and ill get back to you alright. theres a good chance though .

Last edited by MicRo; 12-04-2009 at 06:51 PM..
 12-05-2009, 02:47 PM         #172
MicRo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DblockRR said:
Hey does anyone on here know if its possible to have two teams in one online franchise with one xbox live gamertag? My roommate wants to get in an online franchise with me but doesnt have an xbox live account...
no its not possible but i have an extra subscription code for online franchise, ill sell it but your friend needs live.
 12-06-2009, 05:07 PM         #173
DblockRR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MicRo said:
no its not possible but i have an extra subscription code for online franchise, ill sell it but your friend needs live.
yea man that would be awesome if you could send me that...
 12-06-2009, 05:09 PM         #174
DblockRR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MicRo said:
How much would u sell it for?
 8 years ago '05        #175
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
ahhh s**t Titans!!!! God is smiling down on you today bruh

**I was up 38-10 in the 3rd Q when my system froze**

8 years ago '05        #176
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
Commish, you better get with that n*gga who is using the Steelers. He never made a effort to get with me last time to set up a play time. You either need to boot him so I can play my game or tell him to get up with me.
 8 years ago '05        #177
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
 Killamike79 said:
Commish, you better get with that n*gga who is using the Steelers. He never made a effort to get with me last time to set up a play time. You either need to boot him so I can play my game or tell him to get up with me.
u postin in wrong threads havin me thinkin i was supposed to play u in another league... well if the game hasnt been simmed i can play today after 8pm to 10pm eastern... trust no one is duckin u... i looked at my schedule a while back and seen most of my games are against the cpu so i was gonna take my chances if i couldnt get to them...
 8 years ago '05        #178
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
 JSMOKER said:
u postin in wrong threads havin me thinkin i was supposed to play u in another league... well if the game hasnt been simmed i can play today after 8pm to 10pm eastern... trust no one is duckin u... i looked at my schedule a while back and seen most of my games are against the cpu so i was gonna take my chances if i couldnt get to them...
I'm not in the league anymore, I left because the commish isn't active enough because If he was he would booted your monkey a.ss for not playing your games. If you even really cared you would know that the game has already been simmed and I took a f**king L.
Posted via Mobile Device
 12-11-2009, 12:34 AM         #179
MicRo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killamike79 said:
I'm not in the league anymore, I left because the commish isn't active enough because If he was he would booted your monkey a.ss for not playing your games. If you even really cared you would know that the game has already been simmed and I took a f**king L.
Posted via Mobile Device
i check this league more than twice, more then thrice a day. yeah you took a loss but so did he. you guys split the season series. and to top it off, you were still in first place. so i dont know what you where complaining about. shrugg it off. ive booted many players for being inactive and it wasnt necessary at this point and time in the league. yeah your not in the league but that was your choice and cause of the time you play your games. i gave u an other chance to return but you blow it off. :greetings10:

Last edited by MicRo; 12-11-2009 at 12:39 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #180
JSMOKER 
space
space
space
$213 | Props total: 0 0
 MicRo said:
i check this league more than twice, more then thrice a day. yeah you took a loss but so did he. you guys split the season series. and to top it off, you were still in first place. so i dont know what you where complaining about. shrugg it off. ive booted many players for being inactive and it wasnt necessary at this point and time in the league. yeah your not in the league but that was your choice and cause of the time you play your games. i gave u an other chance to return but you blow it off. :greetings10:
HAHAHAHAHA REAL TALK I WAS WONDERING WHAT THE BIG DEAL WAS WHOLE TIME.... i dont even remember gettin a message from him in the first place but thats not here nor there.... dont matter
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago