Madden 2010 Franchise

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
10 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-03-2009, 11:34 PM         #61
MicRo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:
so can i not get it this or what?
yeah ill put you in later tonight when i get back home. remember the password is in the front page and ..... we start tomorrow. I will advance this week as soon as everyone gets their games finished with a one week wait time limit.
 8 years ago '05        #62
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 MicRo said:
yeah ill put you in later tonight when i get back home. remember the password is in the front page and ..... we start tomorrow. I will advance this week as soon as everyone gets their games finished with a one week wait time limit.
idk if I was supposed to play week 1 yet, but I did

does every week advance on Sunday?
 10-05-2009, 07:30 PM         #63
MicRo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:
idk if I was supposed to play week 1 yet, but I did

does every week advance on Sunday?
yeah for now, unless we finish the games faster, then ill advance.
 8 years ago '06        #64
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
commish why are yoy sending me a message saying i need to finish my game when I did it yesterday??
 8 years ago '05        #65
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 232 232
micro I can play you either tomorrow night after 9:30 or Wed after 3
 8 years ago '05        #66
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
or right now if you get this
 10-05-2009, 11:35 PM         #67
MicRo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R4P said:
micro I can play you either tomorrow night after 9:30 or Wed after 3
alright cool well im on right now too, ill stay on till like 1030 if you come out and check this. I get out of class tomorrow at 10pm. So i will be on exactly at 1030 pm pacific time and above. And wednesday i can be on after 3pm pacific time as well. If you or anyone need my number here it is. 323 7170909. just txt me if anything alright.
 8 years ago '05        #68
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
 MicRo said:
alright cool well im on right now too, ill stay on till like 1030 if you come out and check this. I get out of class tomorrow at 10pm. So i will be on exactly at 1030 pm pacific time and above. And wednesday i can be on after 3pm pacific time as well. If you or anyone need my number here it is. 323 7170909. just txt me if anything alright.
im on the east coast so I cant do the 10pm (1am my time). r u able to run now? before 5:30 est?
 10-06-2009, 02:28 PM         #69
MicRo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R4P said:
im on the east coast so I cant do the 10pm (1am my time). r u able to run now? before 5:30 est?
damn alright so i can play games before 230pm est and as for tomorrow ill be home at 600pm est. So just pick anytime and ill come through. Im usually at my room in the morning and evenings all night.
 8 years ago '06        #70
M!XTAPEsniper™ 
space
space
$688 | Props total: 9 9
I got a msg to start. So I played the first game.

1-0, 49-20. Since it's the first game I play with BX heads, I wanted to let everyone know who the real Madden guru is so I went for an NFL record.

FRED TAYLOR

24 ATTEMPTS

309 YARDS

4 TDS

0 FUMBLES

Open invitation to who ever wants it. In or out this franchise. That was lightwork. I've gone for more on the deck. Dudes lined up to play me in this league got some problems coming stopping the run. One yaself.

Last edited by M!XTAPEsniper™; 10-06-2009 at 08:14 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #71
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
 M!XTAPEsniper™ said:

1-0, 49-20. Since it's the first game I play with BX heads, I wanted to let everyone know who the real Madden guru is so I went for an NFL record.

FRED TAYLOR

24 ATTEMPTS

309 YARDS

4 TDS

0 FUMBLES

Open invitation to who ever wants it. In or out this franchise. That was lightwork. I've gone for more on the deck. Dudes lined up to play me in this league got some problems coming stopping the run. One yaself.
bet that was vs the CPU?? you want a cookie...in another league I had randy moss get 6 tds...593 yards in one game....
 10-06-2009, 08:45 PM         #72
Pimpwin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M!XTAPEsniper™ said:

FRED TAYLOR

24 ATTEMPTS

309 YARDS

4 TDS

0 FUMBLES

Ill be seeing u n tha SB then, cuz the NFC is mine.
 8 years ago '06        #73
M!XTAPEsniper™ 
space
space
$688 | Props total: 9 9
 niceguy954 said:
bet that was vs the CPU?? you want a cookie...in another league I had randy moss get 6 tds...593 yards in one game....
Son. GT = THE 2K SNIPER

I'm not with that bulls**t. Get on the sticks. I'm the best, period. f**k the 309 yards. Worry about the 300 you gon' give up when we play. I'm on now. I'm on whenever. Reply here. I'll own you when ever you want. You don't gotta wait to see me later. I'll play you 5 times in a row right now and drop 1000 yards on the deck. Btw, your probably faster than Fred Taylor. I don't need AP or LT, I'm that dude on the deck. Just do me a favor. Play me, lose and come back here and say I'm the greatest. If your not gonna play me, now.. like before we meet if we meet, don't even reply. I'm taking names. Play or fallback.
 10-06-2009, 10:01 PM         #74
MicRo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i see you guys are having fun. too bad we have too many cpu games. I'd like their to be more ppl, i still have a couple pending but we'll see in the next coming weeks or even the playoffs. good stuff though guys, keep the competition alive.
how does everyone feel about setting the difficulty to all madden though? majority vote is in favor
 8 years ago '06        #75
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
 M!XTAPEsniper™ said:
Son. GT = THE 2K SNIPER

I'm not with that bulls**t. Get on the sticks. I'm the best, period. f**k the 309 yards. Worry about the 300 you gon' give up when we play. I'm on now. I'm on whenever. Reply here. I'll own you when ever you want. You don't gotta wait to see me later. I'll play you 5 times in a row right now and drop 1000 yards on the deck. Btw, your probably faster than Fred Taylor. I don't need AP or LT, I'm that dude on the deck. Just do me a favor. Play me, lose and come back here and say I'm the greatest. If your not gonna play me, now.. like before we meet if we meet, don't even reply. I'm taking names. Play or fallback.
are you done?? im the cardinals so I will play you when I play you..I don't play for free i will beat you when it counts... since you got the pats I guess its in to superbowl...
 8 years ago '06        #76
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
 Pimpwin said:
Ill be seeing u n tha SB then, cuz the NFC is mine.
i dunno bout that pimpin... my cardinals are nickname "pick city" if you catch my drift...
 10-07-2009, 12:52 AM         #77
MicRo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone interested in Jeff Garcia75overall, Justin Fargas 78overall, L. Neal 91overall
im willing to trade them for a rookie drafted in the first round or a really good veteran at 85 and up either at wideout, tight end, defensive tackle. For all three i want atleast 2players. and if anyone want just Neal, im also looking for another cornerback atleast around the same overall rating.
 8 years ago '08        #78
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
 MicRo said:
how does everyone feel about setting the difficulty to all madden though? majority vote is in favor
I think all madden is too cheap in my opinion.
 8 years ago '05        #79
DeeplyRooted 
space
space
$551 | Props total: 0 0
let me get in. gt dwadehurtinem
 8 years ago '05        #80
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
yo micro if you can, get online now so we can play our game. Something came up and I'm gonna be busy 6pm (est.) so if you can get on now that would be great or sometime tonight like 8pm est. and after
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy