new cologne?

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-06-2009, 02:54 PM         #81
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1-MC said:
It's surprising to see guys with a s**tload of cologne, but are applying it the wrong way. You shouldn't even apply the cologne spray on the wrists, let alone rubbing them together. I made the same mistake until one lady told me that's the wrong way. Applying it in the middle of your forearm, once on the neck where your pulse is and one on the chest. See the connection? Because that's where the body regenerates heat and the cologne will have a lasting effect. Any other places beside the aforementioned is a No. And more sprays than 3 is waaaay too much.

lol there is no guide on where to spray your cologne. thats bulls**t. you can spray that s**t on your clothes or neck or d*ck hairs. it doesn't matter.

and 3 or 4 times is acceptable. you can spray it as many times as you want as long as your not overkilling.
 8 years ago '05        #82
lilbeast 129 heat pts129
space
space
$5,772 | Props total: 749 749
Im boutta cop that givenchy play based offa yall's recommendations. If this dont get me some pus*y within a week of gettin it, im e-slappin the f**k outta somebody
 8 years ago '04        #83
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 ferrari f-50 said:
lol there is no guide on where to spray your cologne. thats bulls**t. you can spray that s**t on your clothes or neck or d*ck hairs. it doesn't matter..
There have been guilds about that actually. Whether you stick to the chest/wrist/neck formula is up to you but its based off of specific points on your body and spraying that s**t on your clothes (which I used to do) is usually a no-no.

Maaaaan I want that True Religion bad. That should be my next cop.

I usually run with Chrome/CK One/Paris Hilton/Armani Diamonds just because I like how fresh they smell but I've got about 20 different colognes to play with. Funny thing is I've been rocking my samples of True Religion and D&G Light Blue more than most of my own colognes.

Last edited by Mista Mizatti; 10-08-2009 at 01:58 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #84
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 289 289
Aiight Leme drop my list:

*******GIVENCHY PI******* INSTANT pus*y GETTER! BREAD WINNER! TRUST ME ON THIS ONE!!!! i always buy it always it will remain my number 1 forever and ever...trust me on this if a woman smells it she falls in love instantly lol anytime i wear it they sniff me all day long its a nice smooth smell.....After you get this you will be LOOKED UPON AS A GOD! The original #1 GIVENCHY COLOGNE!

ARMANI SENSI
DOLCE & GABANNA
USHER

i gotta try that givenchy play!
 10-08-2009, 05:58 PM         #85
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mista Mizatti said:
There have been guilds about that actually. Whether you stick to the chest/wrist/neck formula is up to you but its based off of specific points on your body and spraying that s**t on your clothes (which I used to do) is usually a no-no.

Maaaaan I want that True Religion bad. That should be my next cop.

I usually run with Chrome/CK One/Paris Hilton/Armani Diamonds just because I like how fresh they smell but I've got about 20 different colognes to play with. Funny thing is I've been rocking my samples of True Religion and D&G Light Blue more than most of my own colognes.

idk man i smoke a pound of weed so i always give it a couple sprays on my shirt.. once on each chest.
 8 years ago '09        #86
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
cannot go wrong with:

ed hardy black <---the s**t
dolce n gabbana light blue
sean john i am king
 10-08-2009, 08:19 PM         #87
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
il keep it real i like to buy cologne that comes with something free, for example i bought versace man which smells great but it came with a versace duffle bag, and also polo did the same. usually around christmas they do that.
 10-08-2009, 11:30 PM         #88
reggieblac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
green irish tweed, imperial millesime, silver mountain, coney island, wallstreet, bleeker street, those are my favorite
 8 years ago '07        #89
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 FuelStar NYC said:
after reading through this topic, im seriously furious at the amount of people who said givenchy play

i bought that s**t several months ago, back then it was COOL because people hardly even heard of it ...now its about as f**kin mainstream as eminem or lil wayne is. s**t pisses me off because people will smell me and be like "look at this follower right here" not even knowin the truth about how i was one of the FIRST to buy it

oh well, thats the story of my life i guess. time to get off that and move on to the next one, lol

[pic - click to view]

I sampled the Play yesterday s**t does smell nice
 8 years ago '06        #90
1-MC 
space
space
$1,125 | Props total: 228 228
 ferrari f-50 said:
lol there is no guide on where to spray your cologne. thats bulls**t. you can spray that s**t on your clothes or neck or d*ck hairs. it doesn't matter.

and 3 or 4 times is acceptable. you can spray it as many times as you want as long as your not overkilling.
"You can spray it as many times as you want as long as your not overkilling."

^That doesn't make sense, whatsoever.
Spraying cologne on your clothes is dead wrong. Not unless your clothes stink.
Mainly because spraying cologne on any pulse on your body, makes the cologne last longer. It depends on the strength of the cologne, but 3 sprays is enough.
 8 years ago '04        #91
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Layziebone7 said:
Givenchy Play. Ladies flockin' to it
im gonna get this as soon as my Chrome runs out im getting that. it is smells f**king amazing.

Last edited by famoussasjohn; 10-15-2009 at 01:06 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #92
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 ferrari f-50 said:

you don't know s**t
 8 years ago '06        #93
rell923 1 heat pts
space
space
$593 | Props total: 18 18
I feel like its time to put yall on.

IF you can afford it Clive Christian No. 1. Women will be throwing pus*y at you, no bull s**t.

My next best Tom Ford EXTREME LE, hard to find this one it's the black bottle with gold label.

Creed Imperial, Bond Black Wall street, YSL L'Homme, Cartier MUST ESSENCE, and I can't forget about Paul Smith.
 8 years ago '08        #94
Calamari Pasta 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 141 141
that marc jacobs goes ham
 8 years ago '08        #95
j-dub82 
space
space
$1,932 | Props total: 54 54
anyone else rocked that hanae mori? a couple of cats in the other cologne thread got me real interested in trying it
 10-18-2009, 11:43 AM         #96
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1-MC said:
"You can spray it as many times as you want as long as your not overkilling."

^That doesn't make sense, whatsoever.
Spraying cologne on your clothes is dead wrong. Not unless your clothes stink.
Mainly because spraying cologne on any pulse on your body, makes the cologne last longer. It depends on the strength of the cologne, but 3 sprays is enough.

it makes perfect sense to me. if you can spray febreeze on your clothes you can spray cologne on your clothes.

why 3? why not 4? why not 1? why not 2? who told you 3 was enough? the cologne GOD? man gtfo. if its a light smelling cologne 3 might not be enough. if its a heavy smelling cologne i.e. FENDI. you might just need 1 or 2.

its all preference. no matter what ya'll say i'm still gonna spray it on my shirt so miss me with that bulls**t.
 10-18-2009, 11:45 AM         #97
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
you don't know s**t

@ this nerd
 8 years ago '07        #98
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 ferrari f-50 said:
@ this nerd

[pic - click to view]

10-18-2009, 11:58 AM         #99
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #100
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1472 1472
 Layziebone7 said:
Out of everything I got, and believe me it's a lot....

....I've gotten the most compliments from

Victoria's secret very s3xy and very s3xy2
Givenchy Play
Abercrombie fierce
Gucci Pour Homme2
Bulgari Aqua Marine

I told ya to go with Givenchy Play because I've been out 3 weekend nights wearing it, and the first 2 nights I got grabbed by the arm and pulled by a girl sayin' "damn you smell good"

3rd night I had a couple ladies sniffin all on me in a booth.

And that s**t NEVER happens to me.
This man has got taste ... I agree with everything except very s3xy 2 the first one is sooo much better ... but right now I gotta agree with the major givenchy play will get the gurls hooked, but please do not use this cologne day after day after day switch it up... nothing will hook a women more then having a men that can keep her on her feet with different scents while always smelling good ... with that said always have a variety but here is all-star list ...

YSL - best cologne ever hands down - this cologne literally fits every mole of a perfect cologne, day, night, summer, winter, fall, spring, whatever
A&F Fierce - it will get gurls hooked but go light on it or it will be over powerful.
Very s3xy - very seductive and good for close personal encounters.
Kenneth Cole T shirt - I have been on this s**t lately, it is CRACK its for the more casual day, but will it compliment your outfit.
Valentino\Alfred Dunhil London - Both will draw women like crazy wear in moderation and wear on special night occasions.
Armani Code - This is one of those all-star everyone likes cologne it will not let you down, even gurls or dudes who don't really like cologne will love this one ... this one I call the hate it or love it cologne - hate or love it you will still like it - great for interviews, great for like meeting girlfriends parents.

TRUST me when I say this all you lame dude who make threads about I like this girl such and such cologne game is an essential, and it will open up doors for you, and set you apart from other lames, and TRUST me someone who always smells good will get notice by the ladies... without a DOUBT ... :applause:

Last edited by egotistical; 10-20-2009 at 12:13 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy