new cologne?

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-30-2009, 09:46 AM         #61
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j-dub82 said:
for you n*ggas thats rockin the givenchy play...how many sprays do you do? i do two, once on the neck and the other on my right wrist and then i press my left wrist on my right. i don't know if doing 3 sprays would be overkill

once on each side of my neck and 2 on my shirt(left chest, right chest)
 8 years ago '08        #62
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,835 | Props total: 9156 9156
Givenchy Play is a strong cologne... that's far too much. One spray on the front part of your neck and chest would be enough.

Do what you want though.
 8 years ago '05        #63
Layziebone7 
space
space
space
$176 | Props total: 45 45
 Illuminati said:
Givenchy Play is a strong cologne... that's far too much. One spray on the front part of your neck and chest would be enough.

Do what you want though.

I disagree. Maybe you've got the intense version?
 8 years ago '07        #64
thalegend77 
space
space
$88 | Props total: 0 0
 d4deesnuts said:
If thats the one in the green bottle then i agree, i think your the first to have mentioned it, i too wanna look into givenchy play but i also want to smell some Creed, what stores will let u sample that cuz i cant find any Creed anywhere......
You can only find Creed in Nordstrom or Bloomigdales. It's one or the other I can't remember. They're all dope but get ready to pay some $$$ for them
 8 years ago '05        #65
P8ty9Ruger 
space
space
$777 | Props total: 15 15
burberry touch, deep black, and marc jacobs .....these get the ladies all day
 10-04-2009, 10:38 PM         #66
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh and don't forget bvlgari pour homme and bvlgari pour homme soir... a b**ch will take rip her panties off when she smells that. :cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '04        #67
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 1572 1572
I think you all should check out the new Usher cologne called VIP...its a great cologne, just in time for winter...I sprayed some on before class when I first got it...and I promise it had the ladies like "DaMn...what is that you have on?"...youre going to get comments all day... and I think its cool to reply with " I'm wearing V-I-P by Usher"

but really it depends on your style...I switch up cologne by the seasons... but since I don't think homie is on cologne like he should be... I recommend "Chrome Legend"...

**Remember: cologne is just about as important as toothpaste...lol...its important though..

Last edited by LikeABoss38701; 10-05-2009 at 06:29 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #68
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 590 590
For dude asking about Creed, there are about 20 0r 30 kinds. I think the one I have is Creed Freshwater. The little bottle(the one I have) runs about $120. The big bottle will set you back almost $250. Let me tell you though, it k!lls the ladies, especially the 21+ crowd, because really, how many dudes wearing $250 smell good.
 8 years ago '06        #69
SaTown's Finest 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,661 | Props total: 590 590
Also, I'm going to give that givenchy play a look when I get back to the states. If it is what everyone on here says it is
 8 years ago '04        #70
R.O.B 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$652 | Props total: 113 113
I copped that Givenchy Play based off the recommendations here on BX, and COT D@MN!
When i tell you that females flock to it! BELIEVE ME!
One spray on each sides of the neck. Once on my wrists, and rub them together, and i'm good!

Gona have to check out that V.I.P by Usher, another female told me that i better not come around her wearing that! lol!
 8 years ago '06        #71
karvelli 
space
space
$482 | Props total: 1 1
That Versace Dreamer is fu&&&&n CRAZY! Ho's loooove it!
 8 years ago '07        #72
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 R.O.B said:
I copped that Givenchy Play based off the recommendations here on BX, and COT D@MN!
When i tell you that females flock to it! BELIEVE ME!
One spray on each sides of the neck. Once on my wrists, and rub them together, and i'm good!

Gona have to check out that V.I.P by Usher, another female told me that i better not come around her wearing that! lol!
I heard its bad to rub
 8 years ago '05        #73
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 Htown_Koopa said:
Dolce and Gabanna Light Blue
Every b**ch in my college class be diggin me when I put this on.

"Aye girl smell him, Smell him, don't he smell good!!!"

I don't wear anything else. It's not overwhelming or intruding like other male colognes, it has the perfect scent.

I hate strong smelling colognes, Light Blue is a soft fresh smell, it just smells clean and smooth.

Last edited by Hold That; 10-05-2009 at 08:50 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #74
1-MC 
space
space
$1,126 | Props total: 229 229
It's surprising to see guys with a s**tload of cologne, but are applying it the wrong way. You shouldn't even apply the cologne spray on the wrists, let alone rubbing them together. I made the same mistake until one lady told me that's the wrong way. Applying it in the middle of your forearm, once on the neck where your pulse is and one on the chest. See the connection? Because that's where the body regenerates heat and the cologne will have a lasting effect. Any other places beside the aforementioned is a No. And more sprays than 3 is waaaay too much.
 10-05-2009, 10:02 PM         #75
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i want something thats kinda "underground" hahaha
not like something EVERYONE else smells like especially when you go out ...

but narrowed down to what the b**ches like i think ima have to try that gavenci or whatever the f**k
that aint like a "black" cologne right?
meaning do black people ted to wear it or does everyone pretty much
 8 years ago '04        #76
R.O.B 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$652 | Props total: 113 113
if you ask a dozen different people how to "properly apply cologne" i BET you, you'll get a dozen different answers. I've yet to see an official standard.
You can tell that by just looking at the comments in this thread.

If b**ches give you compliments, you're obviously doing something right.
 8 years ago '07        #77
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 1-MC said:
It's surprising to see guys with a s**tload of cologne, but are applying it the wrong way. You shouldn't even apply the cologne spray on the wrists, let alone rubbing them together. I made the same mistake until one lady told me that's the wrong way. Applying it in the middle of your forearm, once on the neck where your pulse is and one on the chest. See the connection? Because that's where the body regenerates heat and the cologne will have a lasting effect. Any other places beside the aforementioned is a No. And more sprays than 3 is waaaay too much.
Yea but your wrist has a pulse too. Middle of forearm, never heard of that, interesting.
 8 years ago '04        #78
tmed834 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,436 | Props total: 74 74
Jean Paul Gaultier le male
 8 years ago '07        #79
THEprophecy 
space
space
space
$339 | Props total: 0 0
channel allure.

Girls constantly compliment. I was told today by some chick that I smelt yummy..

its a winner..
 8 years ago '06        #80
1-MC 
space
space
$1,126 | Props total: 229 229
 carltouss619 said:
Yea but your wrist has a pulse too. Middle of forearm, never heard of that, interesting.
I didn't believe it at first, but it's true. I frequently wash my hands, so the cologne that was applied on the wrists lose its scent. Spraying cologne on the wrists is a choice of preference, but it's wrong to rub them together.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy