Giants vs Redskins thread AVy/sig bets in here too

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who winning this game?
Giants 27 77.14%
Redskins 8 22.86%
Voters: 35. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #481
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,433 | Props total: 43392 43392
and lets give fletch some props. what did he have like 18 tackles

we gonna smack the rams up next week.
 8 years ago '07        #482
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 #21 said:
its week 1 fool, we got wrecked last year in week 1 and still finished higher than you guys in overall d.

dude you need to realize the redskins are one of the worst offense in the league. the lions scored more points than us last year. and the skins havnt shown any signs of improvements.

we make any defense look good. horrible qb, horrible o-line, portis goes down too easy, sanatna is the only legit starting wr, cooley is good but cant do everything on his own. horrible/predictable playcalling, i can go on and on. it's not hard for a defense to be succussful against that.
ur excuse last year when the giants whoop that a.ss the first game of the season"oh we learning a new system"

now ur blaming everything on predictable play calling?! lets be serious ur first round draft pick(kelly) got shut down by a undrafted rookie(bruce johnson) and i didnt hear s**t from haynesworth or orakpo
 8 years ago '07        #483
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 #21 said:
our defense gave up less points than the giants d as well. and our d was on the field twice as much as the giants d

skins d>>> giants d
Giants D was nice today, that fake TD doesnt count against them. I just want the offense to play with some urgency and start slingin it instead of playin not to lose
 8 years ago '05        #484
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3353 3353
 #21 said:
our defense gave up less points than the giants d as well. and our d was on the field twice as much as the giants d

skins d>>> giants d
Our D was also paper thin in the secondary with only 3 active cornerbacks. Believe me if we had Ross and Dockery plus Boley who will be back next week, skins wouldn't have had success like they did on 3rd down.
 8 years ago '07        #485
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
 24/7foamz said:
ur excuse last year when the giants whoop that a.ss the first game of the season"oh we learning a new system"

now ur blaming everything on predictable play calling?! lets be serious ur first round draft pick(kelly) got shut down by a undrafted rookie(bruce johnson) and i didnt hear s**t from haynesworth or orakpo
nobody was hyping kelly though, no surprise he was a non factor.

haynesworth, he did alright, i saw him getting a lot of doubles which is good. he didnt get any sacks or anything but you can't say he played bad.

i dont know what the deal was with orakpo, he was barely even on the field
 8 years ago '06        #486
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
$40,446 | Props total: 17851 17851
 #21 said:
your defense isnt even good other than your d line and webster.

the skins offense made your d look good today.
lol stop with the excuses Aaron Ross is injured so is Dockery undrafted picks and cc brown shut you guys down
 8 years ago '04        #487
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 1081 1081
I really see why we tried to get Culter and Sanchez. JC hold's the ball too long.
 8 years ago '07        #488
24/7foamz 
space
space
 #21 said:

skins d>>> giants d
u cant be serious eli was s**tting on ur secondary and haynesworth(100 million) didnt do s**t!or ur first round draft pick.like i said if the giants converted on them 3rd and 1s early in the game the wouldve been over
 8 years ago '07        #489
24/7foamz 
space
space
 #21 said:
nobody was hyping kelly though, no surprise he was a non factor.

haynesworth, he did alright, i saw him getting a lot of doubles which is good. he didnt get any sacks or anything but you can't say he played bad.

i dont know what the deal was with orakpo, he was barely even on the field
and what happen to devin thomas the only thing he did was that end a round that went no where ur first round picks are all bust
 8 years ago '07        #490
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
 Rique said:
lol stop with the excuses Aaron Ross is injured so is Dockery undrafted picks and cc brown shut you guys down
what is all this aaron ross hype?

you basing all this on his rookie year?

and boley??? gtfoh hes not even worth mentioning

blackburn >> boley
 8 years ago '04        #491
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
haynesworth was playing well to me...he got in the backfield a few times

I'm more disappointed in orakpo and the DBs

the defensive back game plan sucks though, it looks like they're playing the 'tackle after the catch' game...relying on pussies like hall and smoot to tackle people after the catch is not a good plan

I'm still mad about not getting Calais campbell and snagging those bum a.ss receivers and TE
 8 years ago '07        #492
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
 24/7foamz said:
and what happen to devin thomas the only thing he did was that end a round that went no where ur first round picks are all bust
dude you dont gotta tell me i know.

last years draft = fail

snyder + cerrato are whats causing the downfall of this team. we've been irrelivent ever since he bought the team.
 8 years ago '07        #493
24/7foamz 
space
space
 #21 said:
what is all this aaron ross hype?

you basing all this on his rookie year?

and boley??? gtfoh hes not even worth mentioning

blackburn >> boley
if u basing ross off his 2nd yr ross was getting thrown to because webster was shutting down his side of the field.hopefully thomas starts full time so ross can move back to the slot

Liquid-Science said:
haynesworth was playing well to me...he got in the backfield a few times

I'm more disappointed in orakpo and the DBs

the defensive back game plan sucks though, it looks like they're playing the 'tackle after the catch' game...relying on pussies like hall and smoot to tackle people after the catch is not a good plan

I'm still mad about not getting Calais campbell and snagging those bum a.ss receivers and TE
for the money he make he should be causing havoc.he made a couple of plays but i seen him more on the sideline catching his breath then making plays on the field

canty,bernard boley>haynesworth

#21 said:
dude you dont gotta tell me i know.

last years draft = fail

snyder + cerrato are whats causing the downfall of this team. we've been irrelivent ever since he bought the team.
long as u know:agreement6:
 09-13-2009, 06:43 PM         #494
krzyboilace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:
u cant be serious eli was s**tting on ur secondary and haynesworth(100 million) didnt do s**t!or ur first round draft pick.like i said if the giants converted on them 3rd and 1s early in the game the wouldve been over
haynesworth was a force did u not watch
 8 years ago '05        #495
space
space
 krzyboilace said:
a force? Let's not go that far, he played well but was not a force.
 09-13-2009, 06:45 PM         #496
krzyboilace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 24/7foamz said:
if u basing ross off his 2nd yr ross was getting thrown to because webster was shutting down his side of the field.hopefully thomas starts full time so ross can move back to the slot

for the money he make he should be causing havoc.he made a couple of plays but i seen him more on the sideline catching his breath then making plays on the field

canty,bernard boley>haynesworth

long as u know:agreement6:
dude he created havok the rest of the line was ehhhh and he stopped some runs
 09-13-2009, 06:46 PM         #497
krzyboilace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupendamatic said:
a force? Let's not go that far, he played well but was not a force.
he did his job
 8 years ago '07        #498
24/7foamz 
space
space
 krzyboilace said:
wasnt he suppose to improve ur pass rush? i dont recall him touching eli....of course he gets double teamed and he made a couple of tackles but he had no impact on the game.the only reason u was hearing about haynesworth because the troy aikman and his partner was sucking his d*ck....
 8 years ago '05        #499
space
space
 krzyboilace said:
he did his job
I would think 100 mil would produce more, like I said he played good but was not what you said, a force. Plus we still rushed for over 100 yards.
 8 years ago '07        #500
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,605 | Props total: 3235 3235
 24/7foamz said:
wasnt he suppose to improve ur pass rush? i dont recall him touching eli....of course he gets double teamed and he made a couple of tackles but he had no impact on the game.the only reason u was hearing about haynesworth because the troy aikman and his partner was sucking his d*ck....
Lol how many times did he stop you guys on 3rd/4th and short
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy