Giants vs Redskins thread AVy/sig bets in here too

most viewed right now
 69
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 52
Pusha T Song leak snippet and Kanye verse
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who winning this game?
Giants 27 77.14%
Redskins 8 22.86%
Voters: 35. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #461
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 806 806
 ghost8 said:
Wow you are the worst kind of fan there is, all you do is bash DC metro area sports

f**k your fandom

nah the skins need more like me

fans like you let dan snyder r*pe you and play with your emotions every year and it only gives him more of a reason to keep running the franchise like he does
 9 years ago '07        #462
st21 1371 heat pts1371
space
avatar space
space
$58,742 | Props total: 53175 53175
 24/7foamz said:
game shouldnt of been that close smh leave it to the giants to have me at the edge of my seat for no damn reason,when this game shouldve been in the bag.cant wait to this defense is fully healthy! gonna be a problem:dancingcool:
your defense isnt even good other than your d line and webster.

the skins offense made your d look good today.
 9 years ago '04        #463
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$8,994 | Props total: 1671 1671
Well I am a man of my word
 9 years ago '04        #464
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,201 | Props total: 953 953
 ghost8 said:
Wow you are the worst kind of fan there is, all you do is bash DC metro area sports

f**k your fandom
hes been like that since the IC
 9 years ago '07        #465
24/7foamz 
space
avatar space
space
$14,922 | Props total: 535 535
 #21 said:
your defense isnt even good other than your d line and webster.

the skins offense made your d look good today.
WHAT?!so thats like me saying ur defense is not good other then ur secondary.the same defense u said gonna be #1 the giants secondary was thin and they still shut ur offense down! give the giants d credit ur squad shouldnt of scored in the game
 9 years ago '04        #466
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,201 | Props total: 953 953
 Andre3stacks said:
and watch us struggle with the rams next game Off a field goal win or some s**t. Its good we play the NFC South this year. And we got 5 straight winnable games. Season reminds me of last years already.
yea, both years started wit yall takin a L to us at the start of the season
 9 years ago '04        #467
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 806 806
 Venom said:
hes been like that since the IC
no black qbs...real talk

did you see terrelle pryor yesterday?
 9 years ago '07        #468
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 558 558
 grydlok said:
Well I am a man of my word
:applause: i think your the only one to man up
props




  8 - 4 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 66% 101 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 16-22, Rank #607 | Aug 16: 47-24, Rank #82 | Aug 15: 53-44, Rank #135 | Aug 14: 155-91, Rank #48 | Aug 13: 64-32, Rank #54 | Aug 12: 212-123, Rank #30 | Aug 11: 333-187, Rank #38 | Aug 10: 1090-567, Rank #11 | Aug 09: 2-1, Rank #328 | Aug 08: 3-1, Rank #625 *
 9 years ago '07        #469
st21 1371 heat pts1371
space
avatar space
space
$58,742 | Props total: 53175 53175
 24/7foamz said:
WHAT?!so thats like me saying ur defense is not good other then ur secondary.the same defense u said gonna be #1 the giants secondary was thin and they still shut ur offense down! give the giants d credit ur squad shouldnt of scored in the game
its week 1 fool, we got wrecked last year in week 1 and still finished higher than you guys in overall d.

dude you need to realize the redskins are one of the worst offense in the league. the lions scored more points than us last year. and the skins havnt shown any signs of improvements.

we make any defense look good. horrible qb, horrible o-line, portis goes down too easy, sanatna is the only legit starting wr, cooley is good but cant do everything on his own. horrible/predictable playcalling, i can go on and on. it's not hard for a defense to be succussful against that.


Last edited by st21; 09-13-2009 at 05:26 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #470
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Liquid-Science said:
nah the skins need more like me

fans like you let dan snyder r*pe you and play with your emotions every year and it only gives him more of a reason to keep running the franchise like he does
Props to the giants, yall clearly won that game no excuses. Lets just hope we show up against the rams and we got a couple winnable games after that.

As for you, what the f**k do you expect skins fans to do? Dan snyder f**kin owns the team and can whatever the hell he wants. I can only hope he gets it right and support the squad

On another note, our defense seems pretty legit, only 1 offensive td given up and haynesworth seems like the truth. Also, we need to speed up the tempo on offense and not be hesistant


Last edited by ttime236; 09-13-2009 at 05:26 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #471
st21 1371 heat pts1371
space
avatar space
space
$58,742 | Props total: 53175 53175
our defense gave up less points than the giants d as well. and our d was on the field twice as much as the giants d

skins d>>> giants d


Last edited by st21; 09-13-2009 at 05:30 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #472
st21 1371 heat pts1371
space
avatar space
space
$58,742 | Props total: 53175 53175
and lets give fletch some props. what did he have like 18 tackles

we gonna smack the rams up next week.
 9 years ago '07        #473
24/7foamz 
space
avatar space
space
$14,922 | Props total: 535 535
 #21 said:
its week 1 fool, we got wrecked last year in week 1 and still finished higher than you guys in overall d.

dude you need to realize the redskins are one of the worst offense in the league. the lions scored more points than us last year. and the skins havnt shown any signs of improvements.

we make any defense look good. horrible qb, horrible o-line, portis goes down too easy, sanatna is the only legit starting wr, cooley is good but cant do everything on his own. horrible/predictable playcalling, i can go on and on. it's not hard for a defense to be succussful against that.
ur excuse last year when the giants whoop that a.ss the first game of the season"oh we learning a new system"

now ur blaming everything on predictable play calling?! lets be serious ur first round draft pick(kelly) got shut down by a undrafted rookie(bruce johnson) and i didnt hear s**t from haynesworth or orakpo
 9 years ago '07        #474
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 #21 said:
our defense gave up less points than the giants d as well. and our d was on the field twice as much as the giants d

skins d>>> giants d
Giants D was nice today, that fake TD doesnt count against them. I just want the offense to play with some urgency and start slingin it instead of playin not to lose
 9 years ago '05        #475
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,755 | Props total: 3931 3931
 #21 said:
our defense gave up less points than the giants d as well. and our d was on the field twice as much as the giants d

skins d>>> giants d
Our D was also paper thin in the secondary with only 3 active cornerbacks. Believe me if we had Ross and Dockery plus Boley who will be back next week, skins wouldn't have had success like they did on 3rd down.
 9 years ago '07        #476
st21 1371 heat pts1371
space
avatar space
space
$58,742 | Props total: 53175 53175
 24/7foamz said:
ur excuse last year when the giants whoop that a.ss the first game of the season"oh we learning a new system"

now ur blaming everything on predictable play calling?! lets be serious ur first round draft pick(kelly) got shut down by a undrafted rookie(bruce johnson) and i didnt hear s**t from haynesworth or orakpo
nobody was hyping kelly though, no surprise he was a non factor.

haynesworth, he did alright, i saw him getting a lot of doubles which is good. he didnt get any sacks or anything but you can't say he played bad.

i dont know what the deal was with orakpo, he was barely even on the field
 9 years ago '06        #477
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$41,633 | Props total: 19958 19958
 #21 said:
your defense isnt even good other than your d line and webster.

the skins offense made your d look good today.
lol stop with the excuses Aaron Ross is injured so is Dockery undrafted picks and cc brown shut you guys down
 9 years ago '04        #478
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$8,994 | Props total: 1671 1671
I really see why we tried to get Culter and Sanchez. JC hold's the ball too long.
 9 years ago '07        #479
24/7foamz 
space
avatar space
space
$14,922 | Props total: 535 535
 #21 said:
our defense gave up less points than the giants d as well. and our d was on the field twice as much as the giants d

skins d>>> giants d
u cant be serious eli was s**tting on ur secondary and haynesworth(100 million) didnt do s**t!or ur first round draft pick.like i said if the giants converted on them 3rd and 1s early in the game the wouldve been over
 9 years ago '07        #480
24/7foamz 
space
avatar space
space
$14,922 | Props total: 535 535
 #21 said:
nobody was hyping kelly though, no surprise he was a non factor.

haynesworth, he did alright, i saw him getting a lot of doubles which is good. he didnt get any sacks or anything but you can't say he played bad.

i dont know what the deal was with orakpo, he was barely even on the field
and what happen to devin thomas the only thing he did was that end a round that went no where ur first round picks are all bust
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
80 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
28 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
43 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
115 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
144 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy