Giants vs Redskins thread AVy/sig bets in here too

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
207 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
93 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who winning this game?
Giants 27 77.14%
Redskins 8 22.86%
Voters: 35. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #21
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
oh i didnt read it was 2 weeks

f**k 2 weeks, i always do 1 week so i can bet the week after that.
 8 years ago '05        #22
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 Andre3stacks said:
Put it in your sig then pus*y Sound like ya scared ya scared aint ya b**ch??
The f**k you talking about? i don't have to put s**t in my sig, if I do a avy bet I hold up my end, don't need to put it in my sig for little b**ches like you.

Don't know what's up your a.ss coming at me like that must be pissy because you know your team is about to get stomped out:agreement6:

PabloDiablo said:

Same, I don't know what is with the 2 week stuff, it's always a week during regular season games for the majority.

Last edited by Stupendamatic; 09-12-2009 at 07:56 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #23
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Thuggy C said:
is Jacobs that whack that all yall b**ch a.ss Giant fans can talk about is that one truck he put on Landry? Landry will have a better career than Jacobs when its said and done AND we will win sunday. Giants fans = b**ch a.ss n*ggaz
dumbass, jacobs already have a better career landry. only way for that n*gga to catch up is win and participate in a superbowl
 8 years ago '08        #24
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,937 | Props total: 7344 7344
 PabloDiablo said:

Make it one week you ol b**ch a.ss n*ggas. Yall scared aint ya b**ch?? I can smell the b**ch in you.

[pic - click to view]

:dancingcool::dancingcool:
 8 years ago '08        #25
space
space
 Venom said:
dumbass, jacobs already have a better career landry. only way for that n*gga to catch up is win and participate in a superbowl
I bet u think Trent Dilfer has had a better career than Donovan Mcnabb and Dan Marino.
 8 years ago '07        #26
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
'Skins defense is about to be ferocious...were winning this one
 8 years ago '05        #27
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
Make it one week you ol b**ch a.ss n*ggas. Yall scared aint ya b**ch?? I can smell the b**ch in you.

Look at you acting all tough little redskins version of blueprint
 8 years ago '06        #28
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,488 | Props total: 17932 17932
Let's see if Osi is backkkk
 8 years ago '07        #29
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,621 | Props total: 3263 3263
I'm down

<<<<<<<<<<<<My man Haynesworth, and Skins b**ch
 8 years ago '08        #30
space
space
 Stupendamatic said:
Look at you acting all tough little redskins version of blueprint
 8 years ago '05        #31
space
space
 Rique said:
Let's see if Osi is backkkk
2 sacks for Osi!! He is going to make Chris Samuels his b**ch :agreement6:
 09-12-2009, 08:43 PM         #32
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ hoes using my name in vein.

Andrea is my prodigy though.
 8 years ago '04        #33
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Andre3stacks said:
I bet u think Trent Dilfer has had a better career than Donovan Mcnabb and Dan Marino.

@ comparin qbs now

better qb? no
better career? sure. you do play the game to win the superbowl afterall
 8 years ago '09        #34
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Andre3stacks said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #35
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
This should be another close game
 8 years ago '07        #36
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
good ol times are back
 09-13-2009, 06:17 AM         #37
NYGallday  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Iight since n*ggas sayin they don't do two week bets then imma reduce it to one
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #38
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
going with my skins
 09-13-2009, 11:55 AM         #39
krzyboilace  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant wait
 8 years ago '05        #40
space
space

By Arthur Mills
ExtremeSkins.com
Posted: September 12, 2009

Seeing is not believing. I know this because after the Redskins beat the Giants 31-10 in New York every single person in the know will talk about the Giants and what happened to them to make what’s about to happen to them possible.

Analysts will discuss the lack of legitimate receiving threat allowing the Redskins to focus on the Giants running game as giving the Redskins an “unexpected” advantage.

The transition to a new defensive coordinator is the cause, surely.

No one will be quite sure of what they just saw.

Except us.

For most of 20 years the only times the Redskins have been any good with any consistency have been when things are darkest. Start 0-5 with a coach the players hated. Turn it around, kinda, sorta. Five in a row or we don’t go. We miss you Sean Taylor.

Mostly we’ve been left searching for an arrival point for this team when we know with absolute certainty they are no longer mostly mediocre, sometimes sorry and infrequently mildly above average.

We’ve peered through smoke signals of successful portions of seasons to believe it’ll happen the subsequent one. We’ve learned optimism is never expectation. We came close to letting it all out last year as Dan Snyder yelled, “Yeah, 4-1. In Dallas. In Philly.”

We’ve waited for a team with so many great, top-level parts to become a great, top-level team. Incorrectly we’ve a.ssumed we’d see a progression over time of a team coming together, emerging into something good and growing into something great.

After the Giants get run out of the Meadowlands by the Washington Redskins, when you see every single person in the world talking about the Giants, remember what you see here and understand the last many, too many, demoralizing, frustrating, infuriating seasons have not been a process. They’ve been a bus ride.

A cramped, dirty bus ride with a hundred stops, a couple of break downs, smelly passengers, an impolite bus driver and a surcharge on gas, not to mention too few Johns.

Yet, the trip eventually ends, you get off where you’ve wanted to be all along, and the ride doesn’t seem quite as distressing as it just was.

In spite of a legitimately stunning bit of suckdom to end last season, followed by an offseason of rumors surrounding the ONE position (eyes are closed, ignoring kicker today, thanks) without a player proven to be capable of NFL elite production, yet most important to the team’s possibilities, we are, unexpectedly yet undeniably, off the bus now.

Only we’ll fully understand that after it happens.

It won’t take long for others to catch on. Bandwagons long in the shop will actually be forced to come out. Some will be slow to come on board, umpteen times bitten, impossibly shy. Two weeks after it happens it’ll be apparent to everyone what is now known to you.

The Redskins are, simply, better than the Giants and better than most teams.

The Redskins with Jason Campbell, the worst QB in the division, are a 7-9 to 9-7 team, barring injury. We know this. We’ve seen it. Just happened.

The Redskins with Jason Campbell, the best QB in the division, are a 12-4 team, give or take one.

Sure, it helps that after 18 or so months our man Jimmy Z. apparently looked up when Jason Campbell threw a long pass and said, “Gosh, that guy has a big arm, I should put in more plays that do that.” It doesn’t matter that Campbell’s deep ball is often thrown as deftly as Stevie Wonder stepping over a puddle.

It matters that other teams have not been forced to believe we’ll get wet.

Against the Giants a minimum of 10 passes will travel over 20 yards from the line of scrimmage. It won’t matter how many are completed. The Giants will be forced to respect it. They’ll respond with heavy pressure, thinking our offensive line isn’t healthy (does no one remember at 6-2 last year before it started getting hurt some thought ours was the best line in football?). Portis will gut them for two TD runs of around 30 and 50 yards and the G-Men will be forced to fire back with lesser pass catchers than we have pass defenders.

It will lead to a total beat-down of the Giants and will take some time before people catch on to the fact the Redskins will finally play to match their players to their plays.

The downfield threat will be a repetitive theme starting against New York. Opponents will know this is not a typical Redskins offense. They’ll see on tape, on almost every pass play, receivers down the field, in the middle range and short. Actual, honest to goodness layered routes. And they’ll see we will throw to them. And they’ll have to cover them.

For too long we’ve pretended we’ve got the personnel to run a smash mouth game. We’ve announced that as our identity with apparent relish. And we operate in fits and starts because our line is not built to blow people up. Our runner is not built to bowl people over. Our receivers are not built (though with Malcolm Kelly in there, better) to knock people around.

Our personnel is built to spread you out, make you believe it, hit the seams running and generate yards after the catch. This is impossible when 11 guys can play in a 10-yard box. There are no seams. There are no yards after the catch. There is only pain, anger and, “Uh, Bill Cowher for $20 million a year.”

When this year ends and Campbell is receiving his $40 million 2010 uncapped year contract and Snyder’s very tiny statue is being put up at FedExField and John Riggins and Clinton Portis embrace the deep embrace of champions, you’ll remember, we can’t lose playing like this.

We won’t lose playing like that.
This guy is delusional

Hakeem Nicks about to roast DeAngelo :dancingcool:
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
63 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
184 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
47 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
20 hours ago