New Show "Flash-Forward" Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 102
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Video inside Stalley Reveals That He Used To Babysit Trippie Redd
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '09        #121
shottz 
space
avatar space
space
$247 | Props total: 13 13
yeah so far, im feelin the conecpt of this show, its quite interesting,
 9 years ago '04        #122
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,117 | Props total: 196 196
had to go ahead and watch last weeks episode... i wonder how them clowns caused the flash forward... i cant stand the whole dr and patient part of the story but i guess im stuck with it now that dudes a bad guy... only question i have is.. if he's apart of it then why did he blackout and d gibbons and homeboy in the staidum didnt
 9 years ago '05        #123
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$12,316 | Props total: 95 95
It seems to me the Babysitter gets drowned by Charlie from Lost?


 Gmitch528 said:
had to go ahead and watch last weeks episode... i wonder how them clowns caused the flash forward... i cant stand the whole dr and patient part of the story but i guess im stuck with it now that dudes a bad guy... only question i have is.. if he's apart of it then why did he blackout and d gibbons and homeboy in the staidum didnt
That's a good question
 10-22-2009, 06:58 PM         #124
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:jawdrop:
:jawdrop:
:jawdrop:
:jawdrop:
:jawdrop:
:jawdrop:
:jawdrop:
:jawdrop:
:jawdrop:
 9 years ago '04        #125
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$22,903 | Props total: 82 82
:wow: :wow: :wow:
 10-22-2009, 07:01 PM         #126
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Flash-Forward +500*infinity

for hot lesbian make-out scenes ...

and the last 5 minutes
 9 years ago '09        #127
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,576 | Props total: 150 150
 DHARMA said:
Flash-Forward +500*infinity

for hot lesbian make-out scenes ...

and the last 5 minutes
co-sign....too bad she got blasted
 9 years ago '08        #128
H Class 
space
avatar space
space
$1,490 | Props total: 162 162
 kingstown04 said:
co-sign....too bad she got blasted
Doubt she's dead though. Would defeat the whole purpose of her having a flash forward.
 9 years ago '05        #129
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,825 | Props total: 7806 7806
Listen, I had high hopes for this show. I've been watching, and putting the bad acting in some episodes aside, I thought it'd be a great show.

But that ending was f**king stupid as f**k.

How the f**k do they get destroyed by a SUV, then shot by a rocket launcer, then come out from behind the flaming car unscathed and wipe out the asians?

We clearly see that it WAS there car that got hit by the SUV. Then it was there car that got hit by the rocket launcher. You also clearly see that when the rocket is fired, the two guys in the back seat are crouching down heading for the door.

NOW, even if they miraculously escaped from the drivers side door/back door RIGHT before the rocket hit the car, they would still be f**kED UP by that rocket launcher and the car exploding.

Someone explain this to me.

I may have lost all hope for this show tonight.
 9 years ago '07        #130
Grave 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 207 207
 Reppindaburghh said:
Listen, I had high hopes for this show. I've been watching, and putting the bad acting in some episodes aside, I thought it'd be a great show.

But that ending was f**king stupid as f**k.

How the f**k do they get destroyed by a SUV, then shot by a rocket launcer, then come out from behind the flaming car unscathed and wipe out the asians?

We clearly see that it WAS there car that got hit by the SUV. Then it was there car that got hit by the rocket launcher. You also clearly see that when the rocket is fired, the two guys in the back seat are crouching down heading for the door.

NOW, even if they miraculously escaped from the drivers side door/back door RIGHT before the rocket hit the car, they would still be f**kED UP by that rocket launcher and the car exploding.

Someone explain this to me.

I may have lost all hope for this show tonight.
Ok. So it wasnt the massive worldwide psychic blackout that turned you away because of its fiction, it was a rocket and a SUV that destroyed the credibility of this show for you.
 9 years ago '04        #131
RuFfRyDa_336 
space
avatar space
space
$888 | Props total: 39 39
 Grave said:
Ok. So it wasnt the massive worldwide psychic blackout that turned you away because of its fiction, it was a rocket and a SUV that destroyed the credibility of this show for you.
 10-23-2009, 05:20 AM         #132
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grave said:
Ok. So it wasnt the massive worldwide psychic blackout that turned you away because of its fiction, it was a rocket and a SUV that destroyed the credibility of this show for you.





 9 years ago '05        #133
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,825 | Props total: 7806 7806
 Grave said:
Ok. So it wasnt the massive worldwide psychic blackout that turned you away because of its fiction, it was a rocket and a SUV that destroyed the credibility of this show for you.
Uhhh....yes?

The first thing you mentioned is theoretically feasible, however far fetched. But a rocket launcher exploding a car with 4 people in it/right outside of it and none of their clothes even being scatched isnt even close to possible.

Just sayin.

 9 years ago '05        #134
T-Heazy 
space
avatar space
space
$415 | Props total: 6 6
 Reppindaburghh said:
Uhhh....yes?

The first thing you mentioned is theoretically feasible, however far fetched. But a rocket launcher exploding a car with 4 people in it/right outside of it and none of their clothes even being scatched isnt even close to possible.

Just sayin.

You're actually right bro. I was wondering the same thing.
 9 years ago '05        #135
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,825 | Props total: 7806 7806
Waiting for that explanation.....
 9 years ago '06        #136
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,195 | Props total: 3006 3006
 Grave said:
Ok. So it wasnt the massive worldwide psychic blackout that turned you away because of its fiction, it was a rocket and a SUV that destroyed the credibility of this show for you.
 10-26-2009, 08:05 AM         #137
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can't stop watching now, but I agree it has not been amazing. The show is getting in stride though. The writers said it would take 3 seasons to get the story across which I like. It shows they have a layout with a plan. Ratings were almost 10 million. With 25 episodes for this season the show is going to make it. I can get past the poor acting when I am intrigued by the storyline.

I will agree 4 drunk guys get a RPG after being hit by SUV was def. a stretch, other than that everything has been cool.

With Dom finally being on the show this week it will pickup even more.
 9 years ago '04        #138
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,117 | Props total: 196 196
this episode wasnt that bad... they just gotta build it up each week, so until somethin retarded happens im hooked... both them girls were lookin good as hell in those dresses...
 9 years ago '05        #139
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$12,316 | Props total: 95 95
The Lesbian kissing scene was whack tho. They look like they didn't want to do it.

 Reppindaburghh said:
Listen, I had high hopes for this show. I've been watching, and putting the bad acting in some episodes aside, I thought it'd be a great show.

But that ending was f**king stupid as f**k.

How the f**k do they get destroyed by a SUV, then shot by a rocket launcer, then come out from behind the flaming car unscathed and wipe out the asians?

We clearly see that it WAS there car that got hit by the SUV. Then it was there car that got hit by the rocket launcher. You also clearly see that when the rocket is fired, the two guys in the back seat are crouching down heading for the door.

NOW, even if they miraculously escaped from the drivers side door/back door RIGHT before the rocket hit the car, they would still be f**kED UP by that rocket launcher and the car exploding.

Someone explain this to me.

I may have lost all hope for this show tonight.

It's called HOLLYWOOD.

Happens all the time. You really thing that fat dude can move that fast out of the car?
 9 years ago '07        #140
dionedre3000 
space
avatar space
space
$9,070 | Props total: 923 923
I like the show but the black dude dammmmmmm he can't act for s**t.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
10 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
48 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 18
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
96 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
126 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
166 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
157 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy