Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
217 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-01-2009, 09:53 PM         #81
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
I'm still trying to put soem of this together.

So D Gibbons called the Suspect Zero during the blackout? So then how did she have a FlashForward?

And is the D Gibbons the kid said at the end the one that was hacking in that house in Utah?

Great episode by the way. This show is hooked.
The guy who blew up the baby doll factory was using the alias of D Gibbons and had copied her credit card...
 8 years ago '04        #82
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
f**kin D gibbons... this man k!llin folks in the 2nd episode...
 8 years ago '06        #83
unclejuju 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 496 496
i wish all the episodes would leak
 8 years ago '04        #84
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 HiRolliN said:
i have the book in pdf format if anyone wants it
plz post a link
 10-02-2009, 08:06 PM         #85
Catsonheat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im a huge lost fan, cant wait for the final season to start next year, so i was pretty excited to check this out when it started, though its gonna be weird watching a very similar style program to lost, already dubbed as the lost replacement, with charlie and penelope from lost in it, as well as lost easter eggs dotted throughout the series, such as the Oceanic airlines billboard in the pilot haha, im not sure if maybe there just trying to desperately plug anything they can get their hands on as the next lost so they can keep viewers for the network when it finishes.

even so though, ive only seen the pilot and i thought it was good, looking forward to the second episode, does anybody have any downloads for it? anybody uploaded it or got a link? thatd be awesome!
 8 years ago '07        #86
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
The ending of the second epi got me hype. Good writing.
 10-03-2009, 11:45 AM         #87
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The story is decent but the acting is so f**kin terrible it really is hard to watch at times. Who ever was in charge of casting needs to be kicked in the face. Shows not gonna be another Lost tho, its more on the level with Invasion or Jericho. I think the bad acting will end up being its downfall. Like allot of people said, Fringe is your true lost replacement.
 10-08-2009, 10:53 PM         #88
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow, that was a hell of an ending...I'm a.ssuming the large pillar-like structure is where some kind of force was generated that caused the Flash-Forward. Looks like it's all pointing towards some sort of well-financed super-secret group doing experiments.
 10-08-2009, 11:14 PM         #89
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DHARMA said:
Wow, that was a hell of an ending...I'm a.ssuming the large pillar-like structure is where some kind of force was generated that caused the Flash-Forward. Looks like it's all pointing towards some sort of well-financed super-secret group doing experiments.
Yeah, sounds familiar don't it lol
 8 years ago '09        #90
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,543 | Props total: 87 87
i hate that the f**kin show gets so good in the last 5 f**kin minutes
 8 years ago '06        #91
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6743 6743
Lost Pt.2 ..cept no one lost
 10-09-2009, 01:03 AM         #92
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 - Streetz - said:
and no one can act...
 10-10-2009, 03:34 PM         #93
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am confused by the whole issue of the crows dying off. After Geyer told them about the crows, Mark had Janis check on crow population records and of course, she quickly came up with an incredibly detailed, and incredible convenient world crow population graph. Seriously who is tracking that data? Does anyone believe that there is a monthly census of the world crow population taken monthly? Nobody takes a monthly census of any species worldwide including people by month. The graph also shows the population immediately beginning to rebound the month after the blackout.

When Demetri Noh tracked down the airport worker who interacted with Nazi Rudolph, he actually had a moment where he could choose to try and change the future or not. As airport slacker guy told him, if he got arrested for his bong he'd never get the airport gig. You could see the wheels spinning in Demetri's head as he decided if he should try and tempt fate or not. This was especially big for him since his flash could mean he's dead, and the possibility of changing that is all he can hold onto. Are the flashes inevitable, or would slacker guy some how have gotten the job anyway, like seeing his drug paraphernalia conviction tossed out? The way that Mark's daughter will probably make him another friendship bracelet.

The cliffhangers on this show are definitely on point though, especially the scene of the flock of crows spilling out of the sky as they dropped dead while a little boy with a scarred face watched. That scar will make it handy to recognize him later and then he saw what looked like a poisonous crow shaped gas cloud coming to send him to sleep.
 10-10-2009, 03:35 PM         #94
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 - Streetz - said:
Flash-Foward actually reminds me less of Lost and more of a mix between Jericho and Fringe.
 10-10-2009, 04:32 PM         #95
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DHARMA said:
I am confused by the whole issue of the crows dying off. After Geyer told them about the crows, Mark had Janis check on crow population records and of course, she quickly came up with an incredibly detailed, and incredible convenient world crow population graph. Seriously who is tracking that data? Does anyone believe that there is a monthly census of the world crow population taken monthly? Nobody takes a monthly census of any species worldwide including people by month. The graph also shows the population immediately beginning to rebound the month after the blackout.

When Demetri Noh tracked down the airport worker who interacted with Nazi Rudolph, he actually had a moment where he could choose to try and change the future or not. As airport slacker guy told him, if he got arrested for his bong he'd never get the airport gig. You could see the wheels spinning in Demetri's head as he decided if he should try and tempt fate or not. This was especially big for him since his flash could mean he's dead, and the possibility of changing that is all he can hold onto. Are the flashes inevitable, or would slacker guy some how have gotten the job anyway, like seeing his drug paraphernalia conviction tossed out? The way that Mark's daughter will probably make him another friendship bracelet.

The cliffhangers on this show are definitely on point though, especially the scene of the flock of crows spilling out of the sky as they dropped dead while a little boy with a scarred face watched. That scar will make it handy to recognize him later and then he saw what looked like a poisonous crow shaped gas cloud coming to send him to sleep.
You'd be surprised as to what ppl keep track of these days. Considering that crows are studied year round by scientists, it would make sense that their populations would be monitored. They monitor rat populations so I don't see crows as a stretch at all.
 8 years ago '08        #96
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
here is my guess. "d-day" will actually be a day when another blackout happens or time travel will happen. cause the old fool mentioned it will be a day where "the future already happened". and the guy looking to see if his daughter is alive found out she is actually dead, maybe somehow he goes back in time on that day to see his daughter.

some people will choose to go forward, some will choose to go back. sounds dumb, but its a wild guess
 8 years ago '08        #97
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
I'll have to try and re-watch. I thought it was a boring episode up until the last 5 minutes or so.
and that last episode was mad boring, the old bum k!lled that episode with being full of s**t
 8 years ago '04        #98
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
I think Gabrielle Union is lying about her flash forward. I think she dud see herself having a wedding or running on the beach, but not with John Cho's character. They never showed his face or anything.

I know kind of obvious but still just an observation.
 8 years ago '05        #99
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 DHARMA said:
There are census like that being taken. For crows I am not sure. But for endangered species yes. Conservationist track Elephants and Rhinos to keep an eye on the population. I am not sure of the graph showed 2009. Think it might have been 2008. Which made Mark say "we've been too busy looking at what is going to happen but never saw if it had happen before" something like that anyway.

Yeah he thought he can't put a guy in prison to prove if the future changes. At the moment he is in two minds but knows it will happen regardless. So even if he did put the dude in prison something will happen to make him not go prison. - What ever happen happen LMAO.

That s**t was stupid. How did clouds form a crow shape? Thats the stupidest thing I ever saw and they shouldn't even added that on. That really runied it for me.

My hunch is that the blackout is caused by a blast of frequency. That frequency only affected crows a higher frequency will affect humans. If I was them I would investigate if zoo animals blacked out.

iPunish901 said:
and that last episode was mad boring, the old bum k!lled that episode with being full of s**t

Are you kidding me? This epidsode was best by far. They starting to open up questions. Who was the lady that called the Chinese dude? The Crows, how the girl is dead but she is alive in the blackout? I believe she is alive. Plus the Nazi man was the best by far, totally knew he would blackmail the feds and the way he did was really good, completely f**ked them over for freedom.

Also Janis Hawk is f**kable to the 10th degree, especailly with those glasses.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #100
jayblazey 
space
space
$311 | Props total: 11 11
nice show ! at first I didn't think that I was going to like it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
61 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy