most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-25-2009, 04:29 PM         #41
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When it comes to tv shows, to actually have a good actor is a plus since I feel 90% of them are bad at acting. With TV shows the storyline and writing sells the show and not the cast.

This show has enough to keep me interested. Also, I felt season 4 and 5 of Lost fell off. 1 thru 3 were great though. I just thought they tried to do too much, but hopefully season 6 wraps it up well, but I doubt, very rare does a show have a great last show.
 8 years ago '04        #42
KREW 25 heat pts25
space
space
$6,048 | Props total: 4840 4840
that dude walking around in the stadium got me hooked. i think it was weird that harold/zulu was walking around already. that guy's daughter being k!lled in iraq but being in his vision was crazy as f**k too. cant wait for next week.
 09-25-2009, 05:04 PM         #43
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they're trying pretty hard...but Fringe is the Lost replacement

it's actually like Abrams but that and Alias together as 1 show
 09-25-2009, 05:17 PM         #44
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If there's one revelation I really liked, it was the Suspect Zero. I wonder if other security tapes caught people up and about during the blackout? Who knows what the rules of this crazy new world will even be? They can do anything.

What if the Lost S6 Finale isn't the happy ending everyone is hoping for/expecting, and it culminates in a world changing event that unfortunately k!lls all the Losties and Others but it is the event that caused the world wide black out that is Flash-Forward. Maybe even the in-series date for the Lost Series Finale is the date the black out occurred.

From a marketing perspective it would be genius, but I would feel cheated. It could be a good way of turning Lost into a spin-off show, without actually referencing the show and characters as we know them.

Beside the Oceanic Billboard, did any one else notice in Fiennes' character's flash that there were images of both a Swan and a Hydra?

Also I keep seeing that the FF date (April 29th, 2010) is the date of the last episode of Lost.

Last edited by DHARMA; 09-25-2009 at 05:30 PM..
 09-25-2009, 05:30 PM         #45
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:
it seemed like a cheap imitation of LOST. It was blahh IMO.

Seemed like they just hi-jacked LOST's entire steez...like completely. Acting was very subpar, dialogue was cheesy. Not feeling it at all but I'll give it a chance considering its free entertainment.

And can you get more obvious you're biting Lost's steez than the begining?
I don't know why people are comparing it to Lost and saying it's not as good as Lost. Of course it isn't! Lost is the greatest thing ever filmed. Every shot, every scene, every word. Flash-Forward isn't Lost but it's something to watch, it has a good concept, a decent cast and hopefully lots of twists and cliffhangers.

They can tell seven billion stories if they wanted to...

8:00 ABC FlashForward (series premiere) 4.1/12 12.41

ABC took first place on the opening Thursday of the season in viewers and all key Adults (AD18-34/AD18-49/AD25-54), beating second-place CBS by 1.3 million viewers and by 57% in Adults 18-49...:wow:

ABC has the best evening programs compared to other major networks by far.
 8 years ago '08        #46
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 DHARMA said:
I don't know why people are comparing it to Lost and saying it's not as good as Lost. Of course it isn't! Lost is the greatest thing ever filmed. Every shot, every scene, every word. Flash-Forward isn't Lost but it's something to watch, it has a good concept, a decent cast and hopefully lots of twists and cliffhangers.

They can tell seven billion stories if they wanted to...

8:00 ABC FlashForward (series premiere) 4.1/12 12.41

ABC took first place on the opening Thursday of the season in viewers and all key Adults (AD18-34/AD18-49/AD25-54), beating second-place CBS by 1.3 million viewers and by 57% in Adults 18-49...:wow:

ABC has the best evening programs compared to other major networks by far.

You don't get out much, huh?
 8 years ago '07        #47
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Yeah I agree with duke a few posts up. It seems like Harold got something to hide
 8 years ago '07        #48
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
I'm going to try and keep up with this. The acting was hard to watch honestly, but I always care more about a story with substance than the acting. Hopefully they don't let me down. While the premiere had its sketchy moments... it definitely showed a lot of promise.
 8 years ago '04        #49
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
who is the n*gga in the baseball stadium with the undertaker jacket on?
 8 years ago '07        #50
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
His name is James Wong. Ull see what hes about
 09-26-2009, 09:23 AM         #51
SShev0024  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I did nitice the Oceanic billboard, but not the Swan or Hydra, gonna have to check it out again . . . this show seems like it could be good, hope they dont M. NIGHT SHAMYLAN this s**t and f**k it up, lol . . . Now i can watch this and Fringe back to back
Posted via Mobile Device
 09-26-2009, 12:32 PM         #52
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SShev0024 said:
I did nitice the Oceanic billboard, but not the Swan or Hydra, gonna have to check it out again . . . this show seems like it could be good, hope they dont M. NIGHT SHAMYLAN this s**t and f**k it up, lol . . . Now i can watch this and Fringe back to back
Posted via Mobile Device
Flash-Forward and Fringe back to back =
 8 years ago '04        #53
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
so far so great....anyone else think the asian FBI agent is part of the group with all-black that did not experience a flashback
 8 years ago '06        #54
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,547 | Props total: 6800 6800
 Calamity said:
 8 years ago '08        #55
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
I watched it and I think its cool. The "suspect zero" character is the most interesting aspect of the show though. But i have a feeling its gonna be like heroes. i used to love heroes but that s**t never lived up to its potential.
 8 years ago '09        #56
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,547 | Props total: 89 89
 Calamity said:
dead but naw that show is good
 8 years ago '04        #57
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
 Calamity said:
 09-27-2009, 02:57 PM         #58
RChatty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DHARMA said:
It's looks half-24, half-LOST...:agreement6:

The only thing I'm a little skeptical about is that it's supposedly taken directly from a book. Not that they can't deviate from the book, but that does take a little mystery out of it.

I'm pretty excited about this. I just hope they do a good job with it. I am going to NEED a good replacement for LOST. I know this won't live up to LOST, but I'm hoping it's at least good enough to follow. I hope it's not one of those shows I have to force myself to watch.

A First Look at FlashForward
Web Exclusive (s.1 : ep.1)|17:53

We watched the first episode and loved it. I am soo excited to get hooked to some new shows this year!
 8 years ago '04        #59
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 adulel08 said:
harold might be one of the people that didnt black out at all like the dude walking in the stadium in the video, notice how he wasn't in the car and was already out walking around. he probably lied about blacking out cuz then he might be suspected. i hope this show dosnt flop
are you stupid? he was in LA. the girl showed the video and said it was in detroit . use ya head n*gga
 8 years ago '07        #60
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
^ R u stupid? The guy in the stadium isnt the only who blacked out. Even before they showed the video clip of the guy in the stadium u should have suspected that not everyone blacked out. The guys with the black stars didnt black out, not because of the blacks star tattoos, but because the lead character is on to them so they go after him

Suspect Zero wont be the only suspect, there is a reason teh show gave him a number
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy