Punchlines That Literally Fail

most viewed right now
 170
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
164 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 100
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 82
Drake- I’m Upset
375 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
92 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #81
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,731 | Props total: 686 686
 Young Fab said:
"It's kinda hard to imagine/
like Kanye West, comin back from a fatal accident to beat makin and rappin/"-The Game

maybe he don't know what the f**k a "FATAL accident" is
LMAO wow I never noticed this line 'til now.


People don't be proofreading these rappers while they're in the booth? Got damn...
 09-12-2009, 06:53 PM         #82
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Demboyz746 said:
I'm the opposite of moderate,
immaculately polished with the spirit of a hustler
and the swagger of a college kid.
-T.I.

I like that ti rhyme..
it's not a bad one, people just try to find reasons not to f**k with dude, ANY REASON to not f**k with dude...he always has his stuff on point so you know people are gonna go at him

not comparing him to a Jay or anything but they try to do the same to Jigga, and jigga lines always make sense, he just doesnt say just anything, same with eminem
 09-12-2009, 06:59 PM         #83
Narcz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
it's not a bad one, people just try to find reasons not to f**k with dude, ANY REASON to not f**k with dude...he always has his stuff on point so you know people are gonna go at him

not comparing him to a Jay or anything but they try to do the same to Jigga, and jigga lines always make sense, he just doesnt say just anything, same with eminem
"I'm an animal, half man half mammal..."
 9 years ago '06        #84
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 3 3
 stlcardinals19 said:
"Im original man, thats why im original"

"i got so much cash and money
i got y'all saying man he fresh
get it? as in mannie fresh
of cash money records
hence the reference
please buy my mixtapes"

-Papoose


i will NEVER be listening to that dude again.
 9 years ago '04        #85
STUNTIN 
space
avatar space
space
$914 | Props total: 0 0
 tdub-zr0 said:
Drake-"In the club, you know I ball.............chemo!"

That maybe the worst line I've heard in Hip-Hop in quite some time.
its in the club, you know i balled,.... chemo
 09-12-2009, 07:07 PM         #86
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Narcz said:
"I'm an animal, half man half mammal..."
son look who you have in your avi though, are you f**kin serious?

you gon take a line that just dropped within these last months.....pick another and get back at me
 09-12-2009, 07:09 PM         #87
Narcz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
son look who you have in your avi though, are you f**kin serious?

you gon take a line that just dropped within these last months.....pick another and get back at me
"38 Revolve like the sun round the earth..."
 9 years ago '06        #88
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 3 3
Lyrics that fail -

[50 Cent]
Shorty so seductive dancin on me
Its the way that she move that makin me horny
If I wake up next to her in the morning
I'm a turn over and tell her lets do it again
[Yayo] - shorty so seductive dancin on me
The way that she move makin me horny
If I wake up next to her in the morning
I'm a turn over and tell her lets do it again


[Tony Yayo]
Ladies tell the truth you know I'm cute
 9 years ago '06        #89
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 3 3

[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '04        #90
youngskeptik 
space
avatar space
space
$388 | Props total: 1 1
"you know what it is to make nothing outta something" - juvenile "HA"
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '08        #91
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$19,443 | Props total: 6176 6176
I got some more Pap!!!!


“im like the bones in fat joe legs i move crack”

"My mind stay sharper then a recently sharpened pencil"

"Pap will k!ll you and your brother
I k!ll 2 birds with one stone, like the stone ricocheted off one bird and k!lled the other"

"pap got the property in hand
i'm like aaron how i cop land
and if you don't know who aaron copland is
he's a brilliant classical composer
with an extensive catalog of beautiful music
that is most likely available for rental at your local public library"
 09-12-2009, 10:38 PM         #92
Rhyme n Tekniq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stlcardinals19 said:
I got some more Pap!!!!


“im like the bones in fat joe legs i move crack”

"My mind stay sharper then a recently sharpened pencil"

"Pap will k!ll you and your brother
I k!ll 2 birds with one stone, like the stone ricocheted off one bird and k!lled the other"

"pap got the property in hand
i'm like aaron how i cop land
and if you don't know who aaron copland is
he's a brilliant classical composer
with an extensive catalog of beautiful music
that is most likely available for rental at your local public library"

more pappoose please
 9 years ago '05        #93
BMT123 
space
space
space
$763 | Props total: 0 0
"she's a pc, she sits in my lap..."

is it just me, but i dont think all pc's are laptops?? lol


"we blasting off like a laser, POOM POOM POOM!!" - i'm sorry, i heard that and said "fail" in my head...
 9 years ago '04        #94
DJ Maximum|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$44,369 | Props total: 15128 15128
 iCON-8 said:
Lyrics that fail -

[50 Cent]
Shorty so seductive dancin on me
Its the way that she move that makin me horny
If I wake up next to her in the morning
I'm a turn over and tell her lets do it again
[Yayo] - shorty so seductive dancin on me
The way that she move makin me horny
If I wake up next to her in the morning
I'm a turn over and tell her lets do it again


[Tony Yayo]
Ladies tell the truth you know I'm cute
 iCON-8 said:

[pic - click to view]

:rolll augh:
 9 years ago '04        #95
DJ Maximum|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$44,369 | Props total: 15128 15128
 BMT123 said:
"she's a pc, she sits in my lap..."

is it just me, but i dont think all pc's are laptops?? lol


"we blasting off like a laser, POOM POOM POOM!!" - i'm sorry, i heard that and said "fail" in my head...
venus vs mars talking about she just sits in my lap but were different

laser sounds can go like that ur reaching
 9 years ago '06        #96
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,264 | Props total: 96 96

[video - click to view]


1:15-1:34 had me dying "rollie-pollie" hahaha


Last edited by Pyro911; 09-13-2009 at 12:08 AM..
 9 years ago '09        #97
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
avatar space
space
$8,997 | Props total: 1545 1545
its either

"im retardard, retanto, south side head hanco" from Lil' Boosie
-or-
"im rate, like mr. clean with hair" from Lil' Wayne
 9 years ago '04        #98
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$19,978 | Props total: 5967 5967
 stlcardinals19 said:
"pap got the property in hand
i'm like aaron how i cop land
and if you don't know who aaron copland is
he's a brilliant classical composer
with an extensive catalog of beautiful music
that is most likely available for rental at your local public library"

..
 9 years ago '04        #99
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$15,121 | Props total: 6892 6892
 stlcardinals19 said:
I got some more Pap!!!!


“im like the bones in fat joe legs i move crack”

"My mind stay sharper then a recently sharpened pencil"

"Pap will k!ll you and your brother
I k!ll 2 birds with one stone, like the stone ricocheted off one bird and k!lled the other"

"pap got the property in hand
i'm like aaron how i cop land
and if you don't know who aaron copland is
he's a brilliant classical composer
with an extensive catalog of beautiful music
that is most likely available for rental at your local public library"
this gets me everytime yo
 9 years ago '06        #100
tdub-zr0 139 heat pts139
space
avatar space
space
$29,379 | Props total: 17478 17478
 STUNTIN said:
its in the club, you know i balled,.... chemo
Yeah, I left off the "ed" on balled, but I get what dude was trying to say, that should of been obvious when I posted the line. And does that make that line any less lame?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
30 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside She is a single young mother of 2 (just turned 19)
89 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Man Shot over 20 times outside of Drakes "Pick 6ix" Restaurant in Toron..
96 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside When fortnite is life
12 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 20
Tiffany haddish dirty nails
48 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
#bigbreasttwitter
69 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1365 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy