The Green Bay Packers vs The Chicago Bears Game Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
66 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-13-2009, 09:01 AM         #81
benweezyb4wayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YERCELL said:
You're probably right, but my point was to say the Bears are better than the Packers because they had a better record last year is dumb.
what he was saying is we were already better then the packers last year and both of our teams got better so let me put this in simplest terms!
Last year
packers=74
bears=82

this year
packers=80
bears=85
if we both get better but we were already better then we should be better i donno if packers fans could understand that with there cheese eating a.sses!
 8 years ago '06        #82
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
 benweezyb4wayne said:
what he was saying is we were already better then the packers last year and both of our teams got better so let me put this in simplest terms!
Last year
packers=74
bears=82

this year
packers=80
bears=85
if we both get better but we were already better then we should be better i donno if packers fans could understand that with there cheese eating a.sses!
Man you are f**king stupid as s**t. Have you ever watched the NFL before? Previous seasons don't matter. Period. And your logic is highly flawed. If the Dolphins were better than the Patriots last year, and they both got better, then the Dolphins must be better than the Patriots still. Retard.
 09-13-2009, 10:07 AM         #83
benweezyb4wayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YERCELL said:
Man you are f**king stupid as s**t. Have you ever watched the NFL before? Previous seasons don't matter. Period. And your logic is highly flawed. If the Dolphins were better than the Patriots last year, and they both got better, then the Dolphins must be better than the Patriots still. Retard.
the only reason they were better because brady got hurt you f**kin idiot and you no that. these are 2 of the same teams from last year. but we upgraded from orton and got cutler. man you packer fans are stupid we been f**king you up with rodgers and farve you guys have 2 of the best qbs in the league and since l.smith started coaching the bears like for the past 5 years the packers have only beat us like 2 times so relax even if packers do beat bears they aint doing s**t. besides rodgers which is very good i will give you that your team is full of f**king soft a.ss players.
 8 years ago '07        #84
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
its easy to say last season doesnt matter when the number on the right out weighed the number of the left for your team
 09-13-2009, 10:20 AM         #85
benweezyb4wayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
its easy to say last season doesnt matter when the number on the right out weighed the number of the left for your team
agree. they talk about jay cutler being a cry baby hahah packer fans cry all the time (if we would of won the close games blah blah blah) well you didnt d*ck get over it
 8 years ago '06        #86
YERCELL 
space
space
 benweezyb4wayne said:
the only reason they were better because brady got hurt you f**kin idiot
What's your point? The Packers had a s**t ton of injuries last year too. I'm not making excuses, everyone has injuries. But you have to look at all of the facts.

but we upgraded from orton and got cutler.
Congratulations. I mean we'll see, but he needs a legitimate threat at WR. Olsen is the truth, but he's a TE. And Forte could be the same, but he's a RB.

man you packer fans are stupid we been f**king you up with rodgers and farve you guys have 2 of the best qbs in the league and since l.smith started coaching the bears like for the past 5 years the packers have only beat us like 2 times so relax even if packers do beat bears they aint doing s**t.
There's no denying the Bears have had our number in recent memory, but it's a new year.

besides rodgers which is very good i will give you that your team is full of f**king soft a.ss players.
We'll see I guess.
 8 years ago '06        #87
YERCELL 
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
It doesn't matter whether you sucked or were good, and it doesn't matter what any one person's opinion is. The NFL is the ultimate what happened in the past doesn't matter league.
 8 years ago '07        #88
space
space
 YERCELL said:
It doesn't matter whether you sucked or were good, and it doesn't matter what any one person's opinion is. The NFL is the ultimate what happened in the past doesn't matter league.
say what you say..but i dont think we would get the same pass if the shoe was on the other foot im sorry
 8 years ago '06        #89
YERCELL 
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
say what you say..but i dont think we would get the same pass if the shoe was on the other foot im sorry
I understand completely, I'm not trying to call you guys out really. I mean I can look at my own team. We went 13-3 and then bombed last year.
 8 years ago '05        #90
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 minimafia_aj said:
Location=the 312

[pic - click to view]

WTF I'm not from Chicago
 8 years ago '05        #91
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
Chicago fans act like the Pack would be a Cinderella story and a big surprise if Green Bay won the division. The Packers are a talented team THIS year. Regardless of what their record was last year.
 8 years ago '05        #92
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12559 12559
all i want to know is, who's that in your avy, klew.
 8 years ago '06        #93
YERCELL 
space
space
 Hold That said:
LOL, I like the change of pace.
 8 years ago '05        #94
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
 Hold That said:
Adrenalynn :applause:
 8 years ago '07        #95
space
space
very nice indeed
 8 years ago '09        #96
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
that b**ch is
 8 years ago '04        #97
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
Lets Get It...
 09-13-2009, 06:39 PM         #98
Animosity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game of the week getting near.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #99
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,366 | Props total: 5627 5627
nobody made a poll?
 09-13-2009, 06:42 PM         #100
JCWhy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so we ever get an avy bet going?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy