The Green Bay Packers vs The Chicago Bears Game Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #621
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
with 4 picks it would of been worse

if somebody told me a qb threw 4 picks i would think a blow out
 8 years ago '09        #622
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26

Packers 1 Bears 0
 8 years ago '04        #623
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Pistol Peter said:
with 4 picks it would of been worse

if somebody told me a qb threw 4 picks i would think a blow out
^The bears D is pretty good thats why I am not denying that

benweezyb4wayne said:
first off you guys played the scrub a.ss bengals and had to get lucky to win and i would still take cutler over orton. your lucky we dont play you guys because we would r*pe you sorry excuse for a team go some were with that lucky a.ss win anyone can get lucky.
Don't matter who we played lmao a win is a win and a loss is a loss, yall took a L with your golden boy gunslinger and we got a W with the noodle arm game manager.

know we will hear these comparisons all year so, I will be the first to say it.

Week 1 Cutler 1TD-4picks/Loss

Week 1 Orton 1TD-0picks/Win

I will take the win no matter how lucky it was. The defense of Denver played fantastic today, I am impressed on D and that will win us some games and keep us in games if we can get the running game going, rusty but I liked what I saw.

Last edited by K1; 09-13-2009 at 11:33 PM..
 09-13-2009, 11:34 PM         #624
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

09-13-2009, 11:38 PM         #625
benweezyb4wayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:

Don't matter who we played lmao a win is a win and a loss is a loss, yall took a L with your golden boy gunslinger and we got a W with the noodle arm game manager.

I will take the win no matter how lucky it was. The defense of Denver played fantastic today, I am impressed on D and that will win us some games and keep us in games if we can get the running game going, rusty but I liked what I saw.

and i guarantee that cutler will never have a game like that again. and i also guarantee that the bears defense is better then denvers. and i also guarantee we have a better record and make the playoffs so stop doing the caparison because you no cutler is better then orton he just had a bad game. and yall can have that lucky a.ss win we still will win more games.
 09-13-2009, 11:40 PM         #626
benweezyb4wayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol why you posting stupid a.ss pics like this can you even tell me what a packer is? someone that packs cheese? is that like Wisconsin mining? in all fairness yall played good out there im just wondering why not just talk s**t instead of putting up stupid a.ss pics when you probably dont even no what a packer is!
 8 years ago '05        #627
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
 K1Entertainment said:
The defense of Denver played fantastic today, I am impressed on D and that will win us some games and keep us in games if we can get the running game going, rusty but I liked what I saw.
The D looked great today! :applause::applause:

Offense and Orton looked bad but man was that defense hard hitting! :applause: :dancingcool:

We gonna be in some close games this year with a chance to win alot of em with a defense like this year and not like last year!

To be fair to the Bears, there D played great today aswell ( minus that touchdown in the 4th) and I HIGHLY doubt Orton has another game that bad all season. but still... 4 INTS Cutler? Damn, I thought Ortons 3 in the preseason where bad lol.

Last edited by katalist; 09-13-2009 at 11:43 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #628
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 benweezyb4wayne said:
and i guarantee that cutler will never have a game like that again. and i also guarantee that the bears defense is better then denvers. and i also guarantee we have a better record and make the playoffs so stop doing the caparison because you no cutler is better then orton he just had a bad game. and yall can have that lucky a.ss win we still will win more games.
you sure bout that

Bears gonna play a more aggressive & experienced defense in the Steelers next week.

Not to mention the Vikings, Ravens, & Eagles down the road (don't forget us again).

Last edited by rag621; 09-13-2009 at 11:44 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #629
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,805 | Props total: 3430 3430
 K1Entertainment said:

go ahead and pretend Orton didnt get lucky as f**k with that last play. That s**t should have been picked and yall should have lost, but hey you get to be an a**hole this week so have fun with it. Lets see who has the last laugh at the end of the year.
 8 years ago '04        #630
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 benweezyb4wayne said:
lol you are going to lose that first guarntee because that is what Cutler does he is a GUNSLINGER what part of that don't you understand? He is going to force the ball into double and tripple coverage and he is going to keep doing it because that is his game! I think its funny how some people think Cutler's gonna change into this efficient QB all of a sudden.

Bears D is better than Denver's D I never said they weren't but Cutty is gonna make that D work putting them in bad field position with them turnovers.

If you think that this is the last time hes going to do it your wrong, he might have a week where hes perfect and eats a D up but than he will comeback and make you grab your forehead and say WHAT THE f**k...........trust me I been watching him for a few years.

I never said Orton was better than Cutler I am just saying

PEK said:
go ahead and pretend Orton didnt get lucky as f**k with that last play. That s**t should have been picked and yall should have lost, but hey you get to be an a**hole this week so have fun with it. Lets see who has the last laugh at the end of the year.
We got lucky yeah but we should of won that game anyway bad holding call and than taking a sack instead of throwing it away and getting a extra field goal to seal the game, but hey we won so f**k it ahahahhaha.

We will see, Orton didn't look today especially with that glove I did not deny that.

but still no one expected Orton to be dope, everyone hyping up Cutler and s**t so

your right tho I will enjoy it because its funny as f**k.....

Last edited by K1; 09-13-2009 at 11:48 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #631
space
space
packers are going to the superbowl for the 3-5 years patroits style...they have a dynasty..rodgers is better than cutler ever will be..and they are flawless with their new 3-4 scheme...best team to ever run the 3-4 defense..they are about to go on 16-0

my hat goes off to the packers and their oh so humble fans who tried to warn us die hard bears fans

good night

Last edited by Pistol Peter; 09-13-2009 at 11:50 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #632
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
packers are going to the superbowl for the 3-5 years patroits style...they have a dynasty..rodgers is better than cutler ever will be..and they are flawless with their new 3-4 scheme...best team to ever run the 3-4 defense..they are about to go on 16-0

my hat goes off to the packers and their who tried to warn us die hard bears fans

good night
16-0??? damn homie!

*joking I know*

Dont worry, your defense looked amazing tonight, once Cutler settles down yall should be OK imo. That D looked like the Bears D of old tonight.

Last edited by katalist; 09-13-2009 at 11:51 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #633
space
space
 katalist said:
16-0??? damn homie!
scarcasm means nothing to you lol
 8 years ago '05        #634
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
scarcasm means nothing to you lol
I know it was a joke ahaha, thats why i put that laughing dude after this like =
and the fact that you said "my hat goes off to the packers and their oww so humble fans LOL" showed it to haha

Last edited by katalist; 09-13-2009 at 11:53 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #635
rag621 
space
space
 benweezyb4wayne said:
lol why you posting stupid a.ss pics like this can you even tell me what a packer is? someone that packs cheese? is that like Wisconsin mining? in all fairness yall played good out there im just wondering why not just talk s**t instead of putting up stupid a.ss pics when you probably dont even no what a packer is!
homey, we was named after the Indian Packing Company (which later became the Acme Packing Company). It had nothing to do with cheese. The cheese thing is a Wisconsin thing. Indian Packing company funded money for the jerseys and they thought the name Packers was fitting.
 8 years ago '06        #636
rag621 
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:

my hat goes off to the packers and their oh so humble fans who tried to warn us die hard bears fans

good night
and like I been saying, we only ran the 3-4 a couple of times. Even Raji was inactive.

But I'm glad you see the potential in our team.

How you feel bout our 6-10 record from last season?

8 years ago '09        #637
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
any status on urlacher ? how bad is his wrist
 8 years ago '07        #638
space
space
 rag621 said:
and like I been saying, we only ran the 3-4 a couple of times. Even Raji was inactive.

But I'm glad you see the potential in our team.

How you feel bout our 6-10 record from last season?

with all those close games yall lost and all your terrible injures yall should of been 12-4 at the least...maybe 14-2
 8 years ago '05        #639
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 Spiffy said:
any status on urlacher ? how bad is his wrist
Hope its not bad, hes in my fantasy league
 8 years ago '04        #640
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
just watched some of this game again over on the DVR

Talking s**t to opposing players? Check

Pouting alone on the sidelines? Check

Whining to officials? Check

Melting down in the clutch? Check

Losing the football game? Check

SOUNDS LIKE JAY TO ME!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy