most viewed right now
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
82 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #581
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$11,019 | Props total: 4135 4135
 K1Entertainment said:
^The bears D is pretty good thats why I am not denying that

Don't matter who we played lmao a win is a win and a loss is a loss, yall took a L with your golden boy gunslinger and we got a W with the noodle arm game manager.

know we will hear these comparisons all year so, I will be the first to say it.

Week 1 Cutler 1TD-4picks/Loss

Week 1 Orton 1TD-0picks/Win

I will take the win no matter how lucky it was. The defense of Denver played fantastic today, I am impressed on D and that will win us some games and keep us in games if we can get the running game going, rusty but I liked what I saw.
go ahead and pretend Orton didnt get lucky as f**k with that last play. That s**t should have been picked and yall should have lost, but hey you get to be an a**hole this week so have fun with it. Lets see who has the last laugh at the end of the year.
 9 years ago '04        #582
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 benweezyb4wayne said:
and i guarantee that cutler will never have a game like that again. and i also guarantee that the bears defense is better then denvers. and i also guarantee we have a better record and make the playoffs so stop doing the caparison because you no cutler is better then orton he just had a bad game. and yall can have that lucky a.ss win we still will win more games.
lol you are going to lose that first guarntee because that is what Cutler does he is a GUNSLINGER what part of that don't you understand? He is going to force the ball into double and tripple coverage and he is going to keep doing it because that is his game! I think its funny how some people think Cutler's gonna change into this efficient QB all of a sudden.

Bears D is better than Denver's D I never said they weren't but Cutty is gonna make that D work putting them in bad field position with them turnovers.

If you think that this is the last time hes going to do it your wrong, he might have a week where hes perfect and eats a D up but than he will comeback and make you grab your forehead and say WHAT THE f**k...........trust me I been watching him for a few years.

I never said Orton was better than Cutler I am just saying

PEK said:
go ahead and pretend Orton didnt get lucky as f**k with that last play. That s**t should have been picked and yall should have lost, but hey you get to be an a**hole this week so have fun with it. Lets see who has the last laugh at the end of the year.
We got lucky yeah but we should of won that game anyway bad holding call and than taking a sack instead of throwing it away and getting a extra field goal to seal the game, but hey we won so f**k it ahahahhaha.

We will see, Orton didn't look today especially with that glove I did not deny that.

but still no one expected Orton to be dope, everyone hyping up Cutler and s**t so

your right tho I will enjoy it because its funny as f**k.....

Last edited by K1; 09-13-2009 at 10:48 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #583
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
packers are going to the superbowl for the 3-5 years patroits style...they have a dynasty..rodgers is better than cutler ever will be..and they are flawless with their new 3-4 scheme...best team to ever run the 3-4 defense..they are about to go on 16-0

my hat goes off to the packers and their oh so humble fans who tried to warn us die hard bears fans

good night

Last edited by Pistol Peter; 09-13-2009 at 10:50 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #584
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
space
$37,218 | Props total: 1674 1674
 Pistol Peter said:
packers are going to the superbowl for the 3-5 years patroits style...they have a dynasty..rodgers is better than cutler ever will be..and they are flawless with their new 3-4 scheme...best team to ever run the 3-4 defense..they are about to go on 16-0

my hat goes off to the packers and their who tried to warn us die hard bears fans

good night
16-0??? damn homie!

*joking I know*

Dont worry, your defense looked amazing tonight, once Cutler settles down yall should be OK imo. That D looked like the Bears D of old tonight.

Last edited by katalist; 09-13-2009 at 10:51 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #585
space
space
 katalist said:
16-0??? damn homie!
scarcasm means nothing to you lol
 9 years ago '05        #586
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
scarcasm means nothing to you lol
I know it was a joke ahaha, thats why i put that laughing dude after this like =
and the fact that you said "my hat goes off to the packers and their oww so humble fans LOL" showed it to haha

Last edited by katalist; 09-13-2009 at 10:53 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #587
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 benweezyb4wayne said:
lol why you posting stupid a.ss pics like this can you even tell me what a packer is? someone that packs cheese? is that like Wisconsin mining? in all fairness yall played good out there im just wondering why not just talk s**t instead of putting up stupid a.ss pics when you probably dont even no what a packer is!
homey, we was named after the Indian Packing Company (which later became the Acme Packing Company). It had nothing to do with cheese. The cheese thing is a Wisconsin thing. Indian Packing company funded money for the jerseys and they thought the name Packers was fitting.
 9 years ago '06        #588
rag621 
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:

my hat goes off to the packers and their oh so humble fans who tried to warn us die hard bears fans

good night
and like I been saying, we only ran the 3-4 a couple of times. Even Raji was inactive.

But I'm glad you see the potential in our team.

How you feel bout our 6-10 record from last season?

9 years ago '09        #589
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 28 28
any status on urlacher ? how bad is his wrist
 9 years ago '07        #590
space
space
 rag621 said:
and like I been saying, we only ran the 3-4 a couple of times. Even Raji was inactive.

But I'm glad you see the potential in our team.

How you feel bout our 6-10 record from last season?

with all those close games yall lost and all your terrible injures yall should of been 12-4 at the least...maybe 14-2
 9 years ago '05        #591
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
space
 Spiffy said:
Hope its not bad, hes in my fantasy league
 9 years ago '04        #592
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
just watched some of this game again over on the DVR

Talking s**t to opposing players? Check

Pouting alone on the sidelines? Check

Whining to officials? Check

Melting down in the clutch? Check

Losing the football game? Check

SOUNDS LIKE JAY TO ME!
 9 years ago '07        #593
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:

SOUNDS LIKE JAY TO ME!
so i take it you wanted the trade to go down huh ??..you were calling for a trade long before mcdaniels came to the scene i bet
 9 years ago '04        #594
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,293 | Props total: 21 21
 Spiffy said:
Lovie said it was a dislocated wrist...
 9 years ago '04        #595
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,293 | Props total: 21 21
 K1Entertainment said:

SOUNDS LIKE JAY TO ME!
He came back and won 7 games for Denver in the 4th...

It's only one game... at the end of the season, we'll see who is the better QB
 9 years ago '09        #596
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 28 28
 Mike Lyricalone said:
Lovie said it was a dislocated wrist...
f**k that sounds painful

Urlacher is the only Bear I have respected this whole time
 9 years ago '04        #597
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Pistol Peter said:
with all those close games yall lost and all your terrible injures yall should of been 12-4 at the least...maybe 14-2
comimng from the dude who was talking s**t to me earlier when i said injuries and close games k!lled us last year.. f**k CUTLER, f**k THE BEARS, f**k GURLACHER, need to do some f**king conditioning now go put all ur a.sses on ice n get healthy for when we eat up cutler some more..:agreement6:
 9 years ago '07        #598
space
space
 finishim said:
comimng from the dude who was talking s**t to me earlier when i said injuries and close games k!lled us last year.. f**k CUTLER, f**k THE BEARS, f**k GURLACHER, need to do some f**king conditioning now go put all ur a.sses on ice n get healthy for when we eat up cutler some more..:agreement6:
[/sarcasm]

i think im going to have to wrap all my comments for now on...nobody seems to get my brand of sarcasm
 9 years ago '06        #599
rag621 
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
[/sarcasm]

i think im going to have to wrap all my comments for now on...nobody seems to get my brand of sarcasm
I knew you was being sarcastic. Reason why I put the in my post and didn't respond back
 9 years ago '04        #600
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
so i take it you wanted the trade to go down huh ??..you were calling for a trade long before mcdaniels came to the scene i bet
I did after he cried about his name being mentioned in a trade via a phone convo the trade wasn't even close to going through and it wasn't even sent up to the front office........but Cutler gets super butthurt about it and cries his way out of town, after countless attempts of trying to convince him hes our QB, he stops returning calls

I don't want a head case at QB. Cutler's a good qb and he was great in Denver but Chi's offense isn't even close to Denver's.

Mike Lyricalone said:
He came back and won 7 games for Denver in the 4th...

It's only one game... at the end of the season, we'll see who is the better QB
I watched Cutler contribute to a few losses in Denver......hes gotta be smarter with the football period.

Last edited by K1; 09-13-2009 at 11:51 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
38 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
128 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Drake interview on Joe Budden podcast soon?
72 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Im suckin toes and lickin asss. It must be something in the water. Do ..
33 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
85 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
78 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
106 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
214 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy