The Green Bay Packers vs The Chicago Bears Game Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
20 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-13-2009, 10:06 PM         #561
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4-0 EASILY...favre is gonna get it too, f**k him
 09-13-2009, 10:07 PM         #562
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mha n*gga darren sharper alling out on the saints. Much respect to a former packer
 9 years ago '04        #563
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 bangab**ch said:
I knew the broncos fans would show up after all that. you don't deserve to win when you turn over the ball 4 times.
hell yeah what do you expect we been taking it on the chin all off season, today I can have my laugh :applause:
 09-13-2009, 10:10 PM         #564
The Blueprint² 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
hell yeah what do you expect we been taking it on the chin all off season, today I can have my laugh :applause:
Did dawk make some big plays today? aint check the highlights yet
 9 years ago '04        #565
NoLedge18720 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$28,311 | Props total: 8090 8090
 The Blueprint² said:
he was around the ball doing his blitzes hes known for but no real big plays. Just played well
 9 years ago '04        #566
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 The Blueprint² said:
11 total tackles today

helped the D put together a great defensive game, the Bengals didn't score till their final drive when we started getting conservative and only rushing 3 which is retarded

but yeah he was all around the ball making tackles and I saw like 2 nice hits, he is clearly making a impact tho via his leadership alongside Champ Bailey, man our secondary is nasty!
 9 years ago '05        #567
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
space
$37,219 | Props total: 1674 1674
 The Blueprint² said:
He had like 10-11 tackles today and played very solid.
Our offense looked terrible and we got outplayed in teh 1st half, but our D kept us in the game and only let up 7 points all game (the TD they did give up was in the last minute of the 4th). Then we got a lucky catch to win the game after Bengals went ahead.

Dawkins is the man, him and Champ where very solid :dancingcool:

**Some sour Bengal fans might tell you that our Defense didnt make any good plays, but when you hold Palmer to only 7 points and only ONE first down in the whole 2nd half, you know they did something good**

Last edited by katalist; 09-13-2009 at 10:23 PM..
 09-13-2009, 10:22 PM         #568
The Blueprint² 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats whats up. Want to see that n*gga shine. (just not when we play each other )
 09-13-2009, 10:23 PM         #569
The Blueprint² 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 katalist said:
He had like 10-11 tackles today and played very solid.
Our offense looked terrible and we got outplayed in teh 1st half, but our D kept us in the game and only let up 7 points all game (the TD they did give up was in the last minute of the 4th). Then we got a lucky catch to win the game after Bengals went ahead.

Dawkins is the man :dancingcool:

**Some sour Bengal fans might tell you that our Defense didnt make any good plays, but when you hold Palmer to only 7 points and only ONE first down in the whole 2nd half, you know they did something good**
Monktaker is a tool.
 9 years ago '04        #570
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
lmao @ us Broncos fans hijacking this thread........where these Chicago fans at?

ahahahahha I know its only week 1 but damn where are these bears fans at that been talking all that s**t about the Broncos ?
 9 years ago '05        #571
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
space
 The Blueprint² said:
Monktaker is a tool.
For real, how you gonna say that a defense made ZERO plays and played horrible, yet they only allow 7 points the whole game? Especailly after half the Bengals messageboard saying Bengals would score 45+ points

Your Eagles looked good today to playa :dancingcool:

That speech Dawkins gave the other week had me anticipating this year more then ever, hes a great motivator and speaker for them young dudes.

Last edited by katalist; 09-13-2009 at 10:27 PM..
 09-13-2009, 10:27 PM         #572
benweezyb4wayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
lmao @ us Broncos fans hijacking this thread........where these Chicago fans at?

ahahahahha I know its only week 1 but damn where are these bears fans at that been talking all that s**t about the Broncos ?
first off you guys played the scrub a.ss bengals and had to get lucky to win and i would still take cutler over orton. your lucky we dont play you guys because we would r*pe you sorry excuse for a team go some were with that lucky a.ss win anyone can get lucky.
 9 years ago '07        #573
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
with 4 picks it would of been worse

if somebody told me a qb threw 4 picks i would think a blow out
 9 years ago '09        #574
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 28 28

Packers 1 Bears 0
 9 years ago '04        #575
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
with 4 picks it would of been worse

if somebody told me a qb threw 4 picks i would think a blow out
^The bears D is pretty good thats why I am not denying that

benweezyb4wayne said:
first off you guys played the scrub a.ss bengals and had to get lucky to win and i would still take cutler over orton. your lucky we dont play you guys because we would r*pe you sorry excuse for a team go some were with that lucky a.ss win anyone can get lucky.
Don't matter who we played lmao a win is a win and a loss is a loss, yall took a L with your golden boy gunslinger and we got a W with the noodle arm game manager.

know we will hear these comparisons all year so, I will be the first to say it.

Week 1 Cutler 1TD-4picks/Loss

Week 1 Orton 1TD-0picks/Win

I will take the win no matter how lucky it was. The defense of Denver played fantastic today, I am impressed on D and that will win us some games and keep us in games if we can get the running game going, rusty but I liked what I saw.

Last edited by K1; 09-13-2009 at 10:33 PM..
 09-13-2009, 10:34 PM         #576
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

09-13-2009, 10:38 PM         #577
benweezyb4wayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
^The bears D is pretty good thats why I am not denying that

Don't matter who we played lmao a win is a win and a loss is a loss, yall took a L with your golden boy gunslinger and we got a W with the noodle arm game manager.

know we will hear these comparisons all year so, I will be the first to say it.

Week 1 Cutler 1TD-4picks/Loss

Week 1 Orton 1TD-0picks/Win

I will take the win no matter how lucky it was. The defense of Denver played fantastic today, I am impressed on D and that will win us some games and keep us in games if we can get the running game going, rusty but I liked what I saw.

and i guarantee that cutler will never have a game like that again. and i also guarantee that the bears defense is better then denvers. and i also guarantee we have a better record and make the playoffs so stop doing the caparison because you no cutler is better then orton he just had a bad game. and yall can have that lucky a.ss win we still will win more games.
 09-13-2009, 10:40 PM         #578
benweezyb4wayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol why you posting stupid a.ss pics like this can you even tell me what a packer is? someone that packs cheese? is that like Wisconsin mining? in all fairness yall played good out there im just wondering why not just talk s**t instead of putting up stupid a.ss pics when you probably dont even no what a packer is!
 9 years ago '05        #579
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
The defense of Denver played fantastic today, I am impressed on D and that will win us some games and keep us in games if we can get the running game going, rusty but I liked what I saw.
The D looked great today! :applause::applause:

Offense and Orton looked bad but man was that defense hard hitting! :applause: :dancingcool:

We gonna be in some close games this year with a chance to win alot of em with a defense like this year and not like last year!

To be fair to the Bears, there D played great today aswell ( minus that touchdown in the 4th) and I HIGHLY doubt Orton has another game that bad all season. but still... 4 INTS Cutler? Damn, I thought Ortons 3 in the preseason where bad lol.

Last edited by katalist; 09-13-2009 at 10:43 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #580
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 benweezyb4wayne said:
and i guarantee that cutler will never have a game like that again. and i also guarantee that the bears defense is better then denvers. and i also guarantee we have a better record and make the playoffs so stop doing the caparison because you no cutler is better then orton he just had a bad game. and yall can have that lucky a.ss win we still will win more games.
you sure bout that

Bears gonna play a more aggressive & experienced defense in the Steelers next week.

Not to mention the Vikings, Ravens, & Eagles down the road (don't forget us again).

Last edited by rag621; 09-13-2009 at 10:44 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
162 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
120 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
143 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy