Bolts gonna destroy the Raiturds... (Chargers vs Raiders Game Thread/avy bet)

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
72 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
94 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #601
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
It just seems like you are trying to discredit the Raiders D by saying that the Chargers played bad...

All I know is the AFC West is a lot better then last year. Every team got a lot better and tougher defensively for sure. This should be a good year...
 8 years ago '07        #602
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
s**t its early I don't know whats going to happen all I know is that this s**t is going to be a slug fest for the AFC west crown!

Raiders pretty much got robbed tonight tho......just like the chargers got robbed last year, except that rule in the end zone man they really f**ked that one up at least the other one was a whistle blown dead they couldn't change on the challenge, this one was under review and took forever and they got it completely wrong.........come the f**k on
thats what k!lled me...every said it was good...announcers said there was no way it was going to be over turned while they were reviewing it...then guess what? the play gets over turned...i swear i feel like sometimes we dont get the benefit of the doubt just because we are the raiders.
 8 years ago '04        #603
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
 kakish said:
It just seems like you are trying to discredit the Raiders D by saying that the Chargers played bad...

All I know is the AFC West is a lot better then last year. Every team got a lot better and tougher defensively for sure. This should be a good year...
except for us. Our defense overall decreased

Can't wait till y'all come play us in SD! round two should be epic.
 8 years ago '04        #604
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 kakish said:

Raiders D played great, and the Chargers D was the complete oposite......

Chargers O is pretty bad until later when the Raiders played a wack a.ss soft zone that gets picked apart (lmao too many teams do this Den did it this weekend too) Raiders O was impressive at times, but QB play needs to improve.

impressed with the Raiders, not so impressed with the Chargers

not hating or trying to start a war with Chargers fans just stating the obvious.
 8 years ago '04        #605
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,063 | Props total: 6109 6109
 DaRealMrLRP said:
u right im basing it off potential and nothing more, stats dont lie .. but at the same time we have additions and subtractions from our offseason that benefit us way more then ur offseason .. once again tho like a few people have said if that tipped pass wasnt focused on we both would be sharing the 0-1 record, i wont even call the play lucky cuz stokley is a G like that
yea you guys definately made improvements but dont act like we didnt make additions either. We picked up Goodman, Dawkins, Andra Davis, Renaldo Hill. All upgrades from what we had last year. Our rookie Alphonso Smith played really well and you can still throw in Champ and DJ Williams

Last edited by NoLedge18720; 09-15-2009 at 01:13 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #606
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 Lester86 said:
except for us. Our defense overall decreased

Can't wait till y'all come play us in SD! round two should be epic.
not hating again just wondering, why don't you guys ever have any good safeties? I always see the safeties getting k!lled every year.

and you guys were dropping like flies on O and D, got an injury update? hopefully nothing serious never wanna see anyone go down for the season.
 8 years ago '06        #607
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,883 | Props total: 2718 2718
 kakish said:
thats what k!lled me...every said it was good...announcers said there was no way it was going to be over turned while they were reviewing it...then guess what? the play gets over turned...i swear i feel like sometimes we dont get the benefit of the doubt just because we are the raiders.
The rule is you have to finish the catch which he obviously didnt. I thought it was a TD until I saw the replay. plus I already know the rule when Vernon Davis didnt get a catch two years ago against the Steelers so they are consistent with the rule.

Also Raiders played suprisingly great D today except the 4th quarter when they played terrible.
 8 years ago '07        #608
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
Yea, I think the Broncos and Raiders have 2 very tough D's. But the Chargers defense did look like a.ss. I said they improved simply because they got back Merriman and I'm not basing my statements off just 1 game. I'm basing it off talent also...

But man this loss really hurts...simply because I got soooooo happy when we got that last TD then SD crushed us...

The AFC is wide open this year. The Raiders or Broncos could steal that top spot if the Chargers can't step their s**t up...but I think all of the teams improved overall besides the Chargers this off-season. The division doesn't look so pathetic all of a sudden.
 8 years ago '04        #609
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 Trap$tar said:
The rule is you have to finish the catch which he obviously didnt. I thought it was a TD until I saw the replay. plus I already know the rule when Vernon Davis didnt get a catch two years ago against the Steelers so they are consistent with the rule.....
I don't know.........looked like a bad call to me.

Last edited by K1; 09-15-2009 at 01:26 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #610
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
 K1Entertainment said:
not hating again just wondering, why don't you guys ever have any good safeties? I always see the safeties getting k!lled every year.

and you guys were dropping like flies on O and D, got an injury update? hopefully nothing serious never wanna see anyone go down for the season.
Our Oline is shot.. not gonna lie. It's being speculated that Nick Hardwick may have sprained a collateral ligament..hopefully an MCL and not the anterior. Louis Vasquez..ehh im disappointed in dude. Didn't do s**t, and to be quite honest, holes started opening up in the trenches after he was gone. I hope he recovers though, no reports on his status yet.

Luis Castillo, don't know what's going on with dude. He's always injured, hence his nickname to some SD fans is "GLASStillo".

We suffered a s**tload of injuried tonight, Oakland is just so f**kin huge...pause. We got pushed around ALOT
 8 years ago '07        #611
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
You don't have to finish the catch if your not going to the ground while catching it, and even if he did I don't think he really ever lost possession.

but the point is it wasn't that situation and he got two feet down with clear possession that is a touch down.

the momentum of the catch wasn't taking him to the ground the player was after he had two feet in the end zone.

if he was going to the ground on his own to make the catch than yes he needs to maintain possession but that was not the case on this play.....

another situation is if he is off balance making the catch trying to just get both feet in along the side lines, his momentum is taking him down so he has to finish the catch to the ground, but again this was not the case.

refs got it wrong.
plain and simple...
 8 years ago '08        #612
premiumspirit 
space
space
$222 | Props total: 0 0
Aight, this is what the rulebook officially says:

Digest of Rules Main
Forward Pass

1. A forward pass may be touched or caught by any eligible receiver. All members of the defensive team are eligible. Eligible receivers on the offensive team are players on either end of line (other than center, guard, or tackle) or players at least one yard behind the line at the snap. A T-formation quarterback is not eligible to receive a forward pass during a play from scrimmage.

Exception: T-formation quarterback becomes eligible if pass is previously touched by an eligible receiver.
2. An offensive team may make only one forward pass during each play from scrimmage (Loss of 5 yards).
3. The passer must be behind his line of scrimmage (Loss of down and five yards, enforced from the spot of pass).
4. Any eligible offensive player may catch a forward pass. If a pass is touched by one eligible offensive player and touched or caught by a second offensive player, pass completion is legal. Further, all offensive players become eligible once a pass is touched by an eligible receiver or any defensive player.
5. The rules concerning a forward pass and ineligible receivers:

(a) If ball is touched accidentally by an ineligible receiver on or behind his line: loss of five yards.

(b) If ineligible receiver is illegally downfield: loss of five yards.

(c) If touched or caught (intentionally or accidentally) by ineligible receiver beyond the line: loss of 5 yards.
6. The player who first controls and continues to maintain control of a pass will be awarded the ball even though his opponent later establishes joint control of the ball.
7. Any forward pass becomes incomplete and ball is dead if:

(a) Pass hits the ground or goes out of bounds.

(b) Pass hits the goal post or the crossbar of either team.
8. A forward pass is complete when a receiver clearly possesses the pass and touches the ground with both feet inbounds while in possession of the ball. If a receiver would have landed inbounds with both feet but is carried or pushed out of bounds while maintaining possession of the ball, pass is complete at the out-of-bounds spot.
9. On a fourth down pass an incomplete pass results in a loss of down at the line of scrimmage.
10. If a personal foul is committed by the defense prior to the completion of a pass, the penalty is 15 yards from the spot where ball becomes dead.
11. If a personal foul is committed by the offense prior to the completion of a pass, the penalty is 15 yards from the previous line of scrimmage.

It is still unclear about if the catch is made with two feet inbounds the player falls and the ball touches the ground while still in possession of the receiver.

Last edited by premiumspirit; 09-15-2009 at 01:34 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #613
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
He had both feet down. It's only incomplete if he was on his way down while making the catch...which he wasn't.
 09-15-2009, 01:34 AM         #614
DaRealMrLRP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they say he didnt show possession when getting up since the ball moved when it hit the ground, i wish is was a catch im just stating what the officials ruled on
 8 years ago '07        #615
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
 DaRealMrLRP said:
they say he didnt show possession when getting up since the ball moved when it hit the ground, i wish is was a catch im just stating what the officials ruled on
That's wrong...It's only not showing possession if you are falling WHILE making the catch and the ball moves. The play is over when both of his feet touch the ground...touchdown. Nothing after that matters. And just because the ball moves doesn't mean he didn't have possesion. His hand was still under the ball and he had it on his chest the whole time.
 8 years ago '04        #616
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
BTW I hope Steve Young never calls a game ever again...............that was f**ken horrendous!
 8 years ago '08        #617
premiumspirit 
space
space
$222 | Props total: 0 0
 kakish said:
That's wrong...It's only not showing possession if you are falling WHILE making the catch and the ball moves. The play is over when both of his feet touch the ground...touchdown. Nothing after that matters. And just because the ball moves doesn't mean he didn't have possesion. His hand was still under the ball and he had it on his chest the whole time.
I agree, I mean he had both feet down, his a.ss and elbow were on the ground. He never lost possession until he started to get up. That is why I posted the rules from the rulebook, it just tells you that the NFL is making s**t up as they go along.
 8 years ago '06        #618
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
s**t was far from what everyone expected, just like the first game.....

I gotta give it up for the Raiders man, that Defense and even teh O at times looked vastly improved....

shiiiiet, the AFC west better hope Jamarcus don't ever improve that accuracy, otherwise Oakland might become a real f**kin problem.....
 09-15-2009, 03:07 AM         #619
ThaRealest11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh yea you know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna cut your f**kin nose off. Then I'm gonna cut your f**kin d*ck off. Then I'm gonna put your d*ck where your nose used to be and your nose where your d*ck used to be and that way not only will you have to walk around looking like Squidward, youll have to walk around smelling your balls all day!

b**ch
 09-15-2009, 10:01 AM         #620
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bolts baby....it's all about them bolts.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy