Bolts gonna destroy the Raiturds... (Chargers vs Raiders Game Thread/avy bet)

most viewed right now
 96
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 41
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 39
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #581
BlastttOFF 
space
avatar space
space
$2,768 | Props total: 18 18
 NoLedge18720 said:
or maybe the chargers just suck and are overrated

denver's D improved and they are motivated. but raiders are a lot tougher imho
 09-15-2009, 12:48 AM         #582
DaRealMrLRP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jnunez21 said:
finish drives in the first half, we were robbed of a TD...clearly had possession and landed before any ball touched the ground
when they talked about it at the start of the half, the refs had a good point, the ball moved and rolled out smooth when he tried to get up looking like he lost the ball, they gonna make a rule about this REAL SOON, funny how the patriots get the call their way a few hours ago tho lol
 8 years ago '05        #583
Nycsom1985 
space
avatar space
space
$1,715 | Props total: 10 10
Man that shyt should be in OT right now, wtf was they looking at overturning that TD
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #584
Lester86 
space
avatar space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
 NoLedge18720 said:
or maybe the chargers just suck and are overrated
He's right you know.

Oakland looks SO MUCH better than Denver and KC. The Raiders gained a tad bit of respect from me, they played like contenders.

1) SD
2) OAK
3) DEN
4) KC

that's how the AFCW is going to look.
 09-15-2009, 12:49 AM         #585
The Blueprint²  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jnunez21 said:
finish drives in the first half, we were robbed of a TD...clearly had possession and landed before any ball touched the ground
Yea that was a horrible call...i mean if they called incomplete on the field i could understand but they called it a td and there definately wasnt indisputable evidence to overturn it....thats four points that cost you and the second drive of the came when russell threw that int deep in sd territory....
 09-15-2009, 12:49 AM         #586
Jayeaze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well.. Raiders looked good so I'm sised bout that.. tell next time y'all.. Raider Nation
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #587
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 BlastttOFF said:
denver's D improved and they are motivated. but raiders are a lot tougher imho
Raiders looks tough on D no lie, but wow you guys looked down right horrible on defense tonight and pretty on offense.

this gap is starting to narrow in this division by next year I wouldn't be surprised to see a new AFC West Champion either the Raiders or Broncos. Maybe even this year if you guys play like that

hats off to the Raiders tho
 8 years ago '07        #588
kakish 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 Lester86 said:
He's right you know.

Oakland looks SO MUCH better than Denver and KC. The Raiders gained a tad bit of respect from me, they played like contenders.

1) SD
2) OAK
3) DEN
4) KC

that's how the AFCW is going to look.
I agree...the only team I didn't see this week was KC and I think they are the weakest in the division just by their roster.

This year the AFCW got A LOT tougher defensively for sure...


Last edited by kakish; 09-15-2009 at 12:52 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #589
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,068 | Props total: 6114 6114
 Lester86 said:
He's right you know.

Oakland looks SO MUCH better than Denver and KC. The Raiders gained a tad bit of respect from me, they played like contenders.

1) SD
2) OAK
3) DEN
4) KC

that's how the AFCW is going to look.
I dunno man I would say that the Chargers played bad more than the Raiders played good. Chargers D looked like swiss cheese

They still arent gonna win with Russell as their QB
12/30 208 yards 1 td 2 int

Before you say it I know we got Orton as our QB and he wont go out and win us games but he also makes far less mistakes than Russell which helps give us a chance. I would say the D is about equal with us getting a slight edge and I still think we have many more weapons on offense than them
 09-15-2009, 12:53 AM         #590
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chargers have too much talent to play like that, where was the running defense and pass rush? it wasn't there and they corners not helping either, they defense just didn't look solid

and smh @ LT
 8 years ago '05        #591
twodollars2 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,607 | Props total: 70 70
 K1Entertainment said:
impressed with the raiders, but Jamarcus needs to improve......

not so impressed with the chargers they do not look like Superbowl contenders, they look very soft.

the Raiders really should have won this game.......but i didn't really care who won or lost this game cause I hate both teams.

man this division is wide open! more than people think.
agreed
 8 years ago '04        #592
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 twodollars2 said:
agreed
crazy thing is KC didn't look bad either against the Ravens, and that was without Cass
 09-15-2009, 12:56 AM         #593
DaRealMrLRP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
I dunno man I would say that the Chargers played bad more than the Raiders played good. Chargers D looked like swiss cheese

They still arent gonna win with Russell as their QB
12/30 208 yards 1 td 2 int

Before you say it I know we got Orton as our QB and he wont go out and win us games but he also makes far less mistakes than Russell which helps give us a chance. I would say the D is about equal with us getting a slight edge and I still think we have many more weapons on offense than them
dont forget to acknowledge that 1 of those interceptions was on the final play .. granted its in the stats but it was done along the game, he shouldnt have bombed it out so soon with a lil time left and 2 time outs but he did ohh well .. and our D s**ts on Denvers dont try n make up for that .. the whole division played well this week .. Raiders showed improvement, Denver showed heart with minimal mistakes and KC without the starting QB only lost by 7 to a defensive powerhouse
 8 years ago '07        #594
kakish 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 NoLedge18720 said:
I dunno man I would say that the Chargers played bad more than the Raiders played good. Chargers D looked like swiss cheese

They still arent gonna win with Russell as their QB
12/30 208 yards 1 td 2 int

Before you say it I know we got Orton as our QB and he wont go out and win us games but he also makes far less mistakes than Russell which helps give us a chance. I would say the D is about equal with us getting a slight edge and I still think we have many more weapons on offense than them
Why can't you just give credit to the Raiders D for playing a terrific game? Why can't it be that the Chargers played horrible because we played good defense?

Also, I agree. Russell really doesn't look to good out there. Very inaccurate. I was hoping for more from him...He should of had 2 TDS though and only 1 INT. But regardless...if he doesn't step up as the season goes along we gotta let em go.
 09-15-2009, 12:58 AM         #595
DaRealMrLRP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bruce bruce was legit out there .. even tho russell scored when he got back in .. i think bruce is more consistent
 8 years ago '04        #596
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,068 | Props total: 6114 6114
 DaRealMrLRP said:
dont forget to acknowledge that 1 of those interceptions was on the final play .. granted its in the stats but it was done along the game, he shouldnt have bombed it out so soon with a lil time left and 2 time outs but he did ohh well .. and our D s**ts on Denvers dont try n make up for that .. the whole division played well this week .. Raiders showed improvement, Denver showed heart with minimal mistakes and KC without the starting QB only lost by 7 to a defensive powerhouse
how you figure? What you basing it on? I mean we gave up less points. Granted the Bengals arent as good an offense as the Chargers I'll give you that. But coming into the season we had a better D from the start. We had a better D last year than the Raiders in both points allowed and yards allowed. You guys were basically the worst run d in the league last year. s**t even the broncos who get more hate for their run D was better than yall
 8 years ago '04        #597
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,068 | Props total: 6114 6114
 kakish said:
Why can't you just give credit to the Raiders D for playing a terrific game? Why can't it be that the Chargers played horrible because we played good defense?

Also, I agree. Russell really doesn't look to good out there. Very inaccurate. I was hoping for more from him...He should of had 2 TDS though and only 1 INT. But regardless...if he doesn't step up as the season goes along we gotta let em go.
did I say the D didnt play well? I dont see that anywhere in my post all I said in regard to defense is that the Broncos and Raiders are basically equal
 8 years ago '04        #598
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,068 | Props total: 6114 6114
who cares no reason to argue about it....it will all be solved in two weeks when the Broncos play the Raiders
 09-15-2009, 01:04 AM         #599
DaRealMrLRP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
how you figure? What you basing it on? I mean we gave up less points. Granted the Bengals arent as good an offense as the Chargers I'll give you that. But coming into the season we had a better D from the start. We had a better D last year than the Raiders in both points allowed and yards allowed. You guys were basically the worst run d in the league last year. s**t even the broncos who get more hate for their run D was better than yall
u right im basing it off potential and nothing more, stats dont lie .. but at the same time we have additions and subtractions from our offseason that benefit us way more then ur offseason .. once again tho like a few people have said if that tipped pass wasnt focused on we both would be sharing the 0-1 record, i wont even call the play lucky cuz stokley is a G like that
 8 years ago '04        #600
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
^Broncos should have won the game anyway if it wasn't for a phantom holding call and than Orton taking a stupid sack instead of throwing the ball away...... but yall should of won tonight that was bs.

s**t its early I don't know whats going to happen all I know is that this s**t is going to be a slug fest for the AFC west crown!

Raiders pretty much got robbed tonight tho......just like the chargers got robbed last year, except that rule in the end zone man they really f**ked that one up at least the other one was a whistle blown dead they couldn't change on the challenge, this one was under review and took forever and they got it completely wrong.........come the f**k on.


Last edited by K1; 09-15-2009 at 01:07 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
112 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy