Broncos VS Bengals - GAME THREAD - On CBS @ 10AM

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who is going to win? Broncos or Bengals?
Broncos will win 4 30.77%
Bengals will win 9 69.23%
Tie 0 0%
Voters: 13. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #221
katalist 229 heat pts229 OP
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
 MonkTaker said:
What the f**k are you talking about? Im not making up ANY excuses.. I just said we beat ourselves, and CLEARLY we did..

Your just taking it too personal, probably b/c your on your high horse since yall got lucky.

The game should of been over at halftime, but it wasn't.. we beat ourselves.. Ya'll didn't do s**t the whole f**kin' game, stop being a homer.

We beat ourselves, and we still came back to take the lead, I even said THEN we didn't deserve to win the game.
Your clearly a dumb a.ss who is angry, move on to the next game and cry me a river over this game.

You are the only homer in this thread, not giving ANY respect or credit to the Broncos D at all.
What about the INT on Palmer? What about some the sakcs on Palmer? What about some of the plays Smith made? You must have not watched the game. NFL football isnt JUST ABOUT putting up yards. We put up tons of yards last year but couldnt score in the redzone last year with Cutler (and we also had a horribel D), I wasnt in here complaining and not giving credit to the teams that beat us and saying that we beat ourselves or crying like you are. Part of it was our fault and part of it was good play of the OTHER TEAM. I can give credit to a team when they beat my team, you should learn it, its not only about your team making mistakes and losing the game, its a combination of both the other teams play and your mistakes. Understand?

Now move on to next week, your team wasnt the only team in this game that made mistakes that hurt themselves.

Last edited by katalist; 09-13-2009 at 04:15 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #222
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Damn we beasted on defense till that last drive where we only rushed 3 and sat in zone WTF

I wonder why they got conservative

but holy s**t that defense was looking nasty!
 8 years ago '05        #223
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
Damn we beasted on defense till that last drive where we only rushed 3 and sat in zone WTF

I wonder why they got conservative

but holy s**t that defense was looking nasty!
Exactly, dont know why this idiot above cant admit we had some great plays on D

Anyone who saw our defense last year and watched this game today, will admit that we look ALOT better this year.

We pretty much played well on D the whole game except for that last drive by Palmer where he roasted us.
 8 years ago '12        #224
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,984 | Props total: 1251 1251
 katalist said:
Your clearly a dumb a.ss who is angry, move on to the next game and cry me a river over this game.

You are the only homer in this thread, not giving ANY respect of credit to the Broncos D at all.
What about the INT on Palmer? What about some the sakcs on Palmer? You must have not watched the game. NFL football isnt JUST ABOUT putting up yards.

The INT? You mean the tipped ball? Stop reaching dude. You act like your defense made a play Hell your defense didn't make a play the whole f**kin' game..

Our O-line is TERRIBLE, and Palmer still had time to throw most of the day..

What did you want Orton to do? Throw it out of bounds in the pocket and get intentional grounding? The Bengals were all over him as soon as he got the snap.

You'll see... by Week 4 your light won't be so bright. Ride your high horse while you can, I know

The NFL is about playing mistake free football, which we didn't do. BEAT OURSELVES, that's all Im saying. The Broncos didn't beat themselves, they just had the game handed to them.

All I'm saying is the Broncos didn't out play us, on Offense, Defense, or Special teams.

Hell, our PR Cosby had more yards in the first half than your WHOLE OFFENSE.

Don't know why you seem to be so blind about the facts.
 8 years ago '04        #225
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 MonkTaker said:
The INT? You mean the tipped ball? Stop reaching dude. You act like your defense made a play Hell your defense didn't make a play the whole f**kin' game..
What? you guys didn't score a point until the last few minutes I would say that the Broncos defense played pretty damn good.
 8 years ago '05        #226
space
space
 MonkTaker said:
: Hell your defense didn't make a play the whole f**kin' game..
Your a f**king idiot if you think that.

Not one good play all game from our D?????
Your a blind fanboy who needs to STFU.
I can admit when other teams make good plays, you need to learn how to do that sometime

How does a defense not do ONE GOOD PLAY THE WHOLE GAME as you say, and yet hold your team scoreless until the last minute? You must be blind trying to watch this game, what a f**kign idiot you are my god.

Saying no good plays where made when you got shutout thru over 3 1/2 quarters??? THE f**k OUTTA HERE!

You take the words FANBOY and HOMER to a whole new level with your bulls**t.. Not one good play from our D and you coudlnt score until the last minute of the game? You must be retarded or something.

Last edited by katalist; 09-13-2009 at 04:26 PM..
 8 years ago '12        #227
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
When did your defense make a good play? Besides the few sacks they had in the 3rd quarter?

The Bengals were STEAM ROLLING yall, we had 4 big plays called back for holding, and illegal man down field...

s**t we could of easily been up 17-0..

Your the idiot for thinking Denver outplayed us.

And I never even said Denver didn't play good defense, I said we beat ourselves, and that the Bengals D played much much much better.

Obviously If you only give up 7 points, you played pretty good, but yalls D wasn't out there making plays left and right, WERE THEY?

Last edited by DoMieD; 09-13-2009 at 04:25 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #228
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,394 | Props total: 8072 8072
 MonkTaker said:
When did your defense make a good play? Besides the few sacks they had in the 3rd quarter?

The Bengals were STEAM ROLLING yall, we had 4 big plays called back for holding, and illegal man down field...

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #229
space
space
 MonkTaker said:
You are going back on your word now.
Before you said NO GOOD PLAYS.
Now you are saying BESIDES A FEW SACKS.
The f**k outta here you are a complete idiot.

I could go on and list TONS of good plays the defense did but im done posting to you and your bulls**t posts, they are complete nonsense, even my homeboy who is a Bengals fan is laughing his a.ss off at you.. "This mothaf**ka says you guys had NO good plays against us on D? Is he joking or forreal? Hes making us Bengal fans look bad"

A defense that allows only 7 points in the NFL (especially against the likes of Palmer who is one of my favs) DID A GOOD JOB and MADE PLAYS, PERIOD.

Your the only idiot in this thread for saying the Broncos D made NO GOOD plays when they only let up 7 points, complete nonsense and childish comments from a silly fanboy. I can admit at least that yall played very well on D and Palmer made some nice passes.

Last edited by katalist; 09-13-2009 at 04:30 PM..
 8 years ago '12        #230
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
Got out played, can't admit it.

Yup, Im the idiot.
 8 years ago '04        #231
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 MonkTaker said:

Lets see

We held so called "good running team" to 3.2 ypc

6 Pass deflections

3 Sacks

2 INTs

Bengals were 5 for 15 on third downs

held them to 307 yards of total offense.

and the Broncos sure didn't make any plays on defense right.......they were outstanding blitzing like crazy swarming and making plays like they been running a 3-4 for years and until the final drive when they got conservative and didn't rush 3 was the only time they didn't look good.

lol @ steamrolling us our offense was non existent but our defense was shuttin yall down!

Last edited by K1; 09-13-2009 at 04:41 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #232
space
space
 K1Entertainment said:
Lets see

We held so called "good running team" to 3.2 ypc

6 Pass defections

3 Sacks

2 INTs

Bengals were 5 for 15 on third downs

and the Broncos sure didn't make any plays on defense right.......they were outstanding blitzing like crazy swarming and making plays like they been running a 3-4 for years and until the final drive when they got conservative and didn't rush 3 was the only time they didn't look good.

lol @ steamrolling us
:applause: :applause: :applause:
3 sacks and 2 INTS is not making plays
6 Pass defelectinos is terrible
allowing 3.2 yards a carry is also horrible i guess
Allowing only 7 points against Palmer is not making plays either.....

Our defense kept us in the game and allowed us to win it.

We got outplayed in the first half but out played Bengals in the 2nd half imo (for those who dont belive look at stats.. we got outplayed in the 1st half and outplayed Bengals in 2nd half

Didnt I tell ya K1 that we would be very improved on D this year!

Last edited by katalist; 09-13-2009 at 04:39 PM..
 8 years ago '12        #233
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
You had a INT on a tipped pass, and then a hail mary

The majority of our 3rd downs that weren't converted were due to 3rd and really long due to penalties..

Just look at the first half stats, need I say more?

Like I said, in about 4 weeks, yall will be off your high horse.. Yall got lucky, got the W, but yall didn't do s**t the whole game.

I like how we have a "good" running game now :) :)
 8 years ago '12        #234
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
Broncos will be a bout 4-12 this year

Bengals probably the same.

Later.
 8 years ago '06        #235
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,047 | Props total: 18808 18808
 MonkTaker said:
Broncos will be a bout 4-12 this year

Bengals probably the same.

Later.
this guy is f**king mad.....
 8 years ago '04        #236
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,042 | Props total: 6101 6101
 MonkTaker said:
You had a INT on a tipped pass, and then a hail mary
The majority of our 3rd downs that weren't converted were due to 3rd and really long due to penalties..

Just look at the first half stats, need I say more?

Like I said, in about 4 weeks, yall will be off your high horse.. Yall got lucky, got the W, but yall didn't do s**t the whole game.

I like how we have a "good" running game now :) :)
I dont know why you keep bringing up the tipped pass like Champ didnt make a great play on the ball to deflect the pass.
 8 years ago '04        #237
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:
I dont know why you keep bringing up the tipped pass like Champ didnt make a great play on the ball to deflect the pass.
yeah that dudes clearly in denial
 8 years ago '09        #238
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
damn.........that ending was heart breaking......we'll at least my fantasy team won, lmao
 8 years ago '12        #239
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:
Did I say he didn't? Did Champ pick the ball?

No the ball was tipped 10 feet in the air.
 8 years ago '05        #240
space
space
As the announcers just said in teh Bears vs Packers game.... "Denver played horrible offense but there defense was AMAZING, and they got a magical play at the end". Everyone recognizes our Defense played fantastic while our offense was horrid and we caught a lucky play at the end. Our defense won teh game for us imo.

Last edited by katalist; 09-13-2009 at 08:25 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
127 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago