NBA Rodney Hood was hype in the postgame wtf lmfaoooo
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The pyramids were what?
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Know We're Posed 2 Be off YesJulz But uhhh....
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Ty lue on that gang sh-t in the locker room post game
14 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who is going to win? Broncos or Bengals?
Broncos will win 4 30.77%
Bengals will win 9 69.23%
Tie 0 0%
Voters: 13. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #201
NoLedge18720 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$28,348 | Props total: 8136 8136
 MonkTaker said:
Your so dumb, you PLAY THE BALL.. lol @ you ignoring the fact that had the ball not been tipped, and Marshall caught it, that only one defender would of been there to try and make the tackle.. Just going by your logic ofcourse.

It was a bang bang play, they had no time to react to the tip after playing the ball..you can't NOT play the ball, or rely on 1 player to stop an elite WR..
if the ball wasnt tipped the other defender that hit marshall would have picked it off actually. All I'm saying is why not have a safety valve back there when theres only 20 some seconds left in the damn game. I'm not saying the play wasnt luck im just saying you should never and I mean never let a WR get behind the defense tip or not in that situation you have to have a safety guy back there. We had one timeout to go 60 some yards its not like we were getting in range
 9 years ago '04        #202
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,118 | Props total: 197 197
 bangab**ch said:
carson needs to get it together if he's going to be my fantasy football starter. that is a privilege not a right.
LOL he wasnt playin bad... he had 7 drops at one point and then the play callin was dumb at some spots... hes the only hope at a decent season... but if hes always under pressure or handin off the rock well then.... long season...
 9 years ago '05        #203
katalist 231 heat pts231 OP
space
space
$37,222 | Props total: 1678 1678
 Gmitch528 said:
congrats on the w btw...
Thanks bud.

There ya go, this is exactly what I was about to come on here and say to yall if you won.. Congrats on the win Bengals, it was a close game but yall won (even if I thought we deserved to win). This other stan above who keeps mouthing off and talking bulls**t cant say congrats on the win, he busy crying and b**ching and wont admit that our D played pretty well and that WE WON.
 9 years ago '04        #204
NoLedge18720 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
....I'm laughin at all these sore a.ss Bungles fans.....
aka MonkTaker. But I'll let him slide hes having a bad weekend because if im correct hes a Notre Dame fan too

9 years ago '05        #205
space
space
 MonkTaker said:
Do you not read what I say? I said we beat ourselves..

Penalties, botched FG attempt, drops, and bad playcalling once we got in your territory..

Like I said, yall didn't even sniff the redzone until the last 30 seconds of the half.
We also had stupid plays... Orton got sacked when we where in fieldgoal range to go up 9-0 at the end there. Also tons of penalties in the 2nd half, dropped catches, Orton with some down right horrible passes, bad playcalling, etc....

both teams had some errors and bad plays, but we won, get over it.

Talk about a sore f**king loser, never seen anyone so angry on BX before. I got a few friends who are Bengals fans who I was watching the game with they wher enot b**ching 24-7 like you are, grow up. They admitted they lost a CLOSE game, that both teams could have won, and that both teams had some silly mistakes.. BUT THATS FOOTBALL, there will almsot be some mistakes.

I knew this was going to be a close game, I called a 3 point Denver win. Your probably one of these dudes on teh Bengals Messageboards who said yall would rack up 35-55 points on us SMH

Last edited by katalist; 09-13-2009 at 02:57 PM..
 9 years ago '12        #206
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$47,059 | Props total: 1355 1355
 NoLedge18720 said:
if the ball wasnt tipped the other defender that hit marshall would have picked it off actually. All I'm saying is why not have a safety valve back there when theres only 20 some seconds left in the damn game. I'm not saying the play wasnt luck im just saying you should never and I mean never let a WR get behind the defense tip or not in that situation you have to have a safety guy back there. We had one timeout to go 60 some yards its not like we were getting in range
Well obviously, you should never let any WR get behind your defense, come on that's common sense, but given those circumstances, you can't blame anyone for what happened. Hall did what he was suppose to do, as did Crocker..
 09-13-2009, 02:55 PM         #207
benweezyb4wayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow you broncos fans caught a brake haha
 9 years ago '04        #208
NoLedge18720 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 benweezyb4wayne said:
wow you broncos fans caught a brake haha
and you should catch a textbook
 9 years ago '09        #209
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 28 28
 NoLedge18720 said:
 9 years ago '12        #210
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 katalist said:
We also had stupid plays... Orton got sacked when we where in fieldgoal range to go up 9-0 at the end there. Also tons of penalties in the 2nd half, dropped catches, Orton with some down right horrible passes, bad playcalling, etc....

both teams had some errors and bad plays, but we won, get over it.

Talk about a sore f**king loser, never seen anyone so angry on BX before.
Your missing the point

You act like you shut us down, clearly that didn't happen. Palmer hadn't played or practiced with the first string till this week, and we still moved the ball up and down the field.

You can say oh we held yall to 7 points, but if wanna stop being a homer and actually look at the facts, you know yall were very fortunate to not have given up a lot more.
 9 years ago '06        #211
RAZAH CUTS 6076 heat pts6076
space
space
$55,996 | Props total: 24678 24678
 NoLedge18720 said:
 9 years ago '05        #212
space
space
 MonkTaker said:
Your missing the point

You act like you shut us down, clearly that didn't happen. Palmer hadn't played or practiced with the first string till this week, and we still moved the ball up and down the field.

You can say oh we held yall to 7 points, but if wanna stop being a homer and actually look at the facts, you know yall were very fortunate to not have given up a lot more.
Your so sad, poor baby

Yes Palmer hadnt played in ages, but Orton was injured, and Marshall hadnt played at all either...so whats your point? Stop making up excuses and acting like a b**ch. Take the L and move on little one. Broncos might have been lucky to not give up more then 7 points, but Bengals where also lucky not have given up more points at all, who cares, that s**t can go both ways dumbass.

Last edited by katalist; 09-13-2009 at 03:00 PM..
 09-13-2009, 03:00 PM         #213
benweezyb4wayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
lol good one sorry a.ss bronco fans good luck with that hill billy orton haha you f**kers got so lucky against a weak a.ss team like the bengals wowo you guys f**kin sucks
 9 years ago '12        #214
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 katalist said:
Your so sad, poor baby

Yes Palmer hadnt played in ages, but Orton was injured, so whats your point? Stop making up excuses and acting like a b**ch. Take the L and move on little one.
What the f**k are you talking about? Im not making up ANY excuses.. I just said we beat ourselves, and CLEARLY we did..

Your just taking it too personal, probably b/c your on your high horse since yall got lucky.

The game should of been over at halftime, but it wasn't.. we beat ourselves.. Ya'll didn't do s**t the whole f**kin' game, stop being a homer.

We beat ourselves, and we still came back to take the lead, I even said THEN we didn't deserve to win the game.
 9 years ago '07        #215
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 katalist said:
I kept seeing 2-14, 3-13 and now im seeing more 5-11, 6-10, 7-9

F the haters, go Broncos
i never said 3 wins though, thats retarded they have enough to win 5 or 6 games theyre still trash though
 9 years ago '04        #216
NoLedge18720 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
i never said 3 wins though, thats retarded they have enough to win 5 or 6 games theyre still trash though
stop lying you were in a thread the other day saying 2 wins for the season
 9 years ago '05        #217
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
I never said it was you playa, just that I have seen people post that they think Broncos will win no more then 2 or 3 games this year, which is ridicolous when we got better at EVERY position EXCEPT we got worse at QB (and we where 8-8 last year). Football is much more then just having a great QB, im happy with where our team is at. Not a very godo QB but we got better at every other position from last year.
 9 years ago '07        #218
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 NoLedge18720 said:
i was exaggerating cuz that kid k1 is a f**got telling me his team is better than the jets and the jets wouldnt win 6 games

what i was saying was that if the jets win 6 the broncos win 2, if i even did say that which i dont remember

ive said 5-11 in every thread im pretty sure

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 09-13-2009 at 03:07 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #219
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:
Dont think it was him playa.. here is the quote of dude sayign 2 wins

Originally Posted by Rique

playoffs > mcdaniels ruining my team and not winning 4 games

broncos will be lucky to win 2 games this year

yes our weakness is at WR but its better to have 1 position hole than 10

[code]http://slumz.boxden.com/f16/sources-broncos-monitor-jets-tampering-1282343/[/code]

Lucky to win 2 games this year? Thats f**king bulls**t when we got better at every position, except we got worse at QB thats it

Last edited by katalist; 09-13-2009 at 03:07 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #220
space
space
 MonkTaker said:
What the f**k are you talking about? Im not making up ANY excuses.. I just said we beat ourselves, and CLEARLY we did..

Your just taking it too personal, probably b/c your on your high horse since yall got lucky.

The game should of been over at halftime, but it wasn't.. we beat ourselves.. Ya'll didn't do s**t the whole f**kin' game, stop being a homer.

We beat ourselves, and we still came back to take the lead, I even said THEN we didn't deserve to win the game.
Your clearly a dumb a.ss who is angry, move on to the next game and cry me a river over this game.

You are the only homer in this thread, not giving ANY respect or credit to the Broncos D at all.
What about the INT on Palmer? What about some the sakcs on Palmer? What about some of the plays Smith made? You must have not watched the game. NFL football isnt JUST ABOUT putting up yards. We put up tons of yards last year but couldnt score in the redzone last year with Cutler (and we also had a horribel D), I wasnt in here complaining and not giving credit to the teams that beat us and saying that we beat ourselves or crying like you are. Part of it was our fault and part of it was good play of the OTHER TEAM. I can give credit to a team when they beat my team, you should learn it, its not only about your team making mistakes and losing the game, its a combination of both the other teams play and your mistakes. Understand?

Now move on to next week, your team wasnt the only team in this game that made mistakes that hurt themselves.

Last edited by katalist; 09-13-2009 at 03:15 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
271 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Rachel Dolezal faces 15 yrs in prison if convicted of felony ..
49 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Reboot your router
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Do All Compasses Point Towards the GARDEN OF EDEN?
54 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy