Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who is going to win? Broncos or Bengals?
Broncos will win 4 30.77%
Bengals will win 9 69.23%
Tie 0 0%
Voters: 13. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #201
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18974 18974
....I'm laughin at all these sore a.ss Bungles fans.....
 8 years ago '04        #202
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
 MonkTaker said:
Your so dumb, you PLAY THE BALL.. lol @ you ignoring the fact that had the ball not been tipped, and Marshall caught it, that only one defender would of been there to try and make the tackle.. Just going by your logic ofcourse.

It was a bang bang play, they had no time to react to the tip after playing the ball..you can't NOT play the ball, or rely on 1 player to stop an elite WR..
if the ball wasnt tipped the other defender that hit marshall would have picked it off actually. All I'm saying is why not have a safety valve back there when theres only 20 some seconds left in the damn game. I'm not saying the play wasnt luck im just saying you should never and I mean never let a WR get behind the defense tip or not in that situation you have to have a safety guy back there. We had one timeout to go 60 some yards its not like we were getting in range
 8 years ago '04        #203
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 175 175
 bangab**ch said:
carson needs to get it together if he's going to be my fantasy football starter. that is a privilege not a right.
LOL he wasnt playin bad... he had 7 drops at one point and then the play callin was dumb at some spots... hes the only hope at a decent season... but if hes always under pressure or handin off the rock well then.... long season...
 8 years ago '05        #204
katalist 229 heat pts229 OP
space
space
$37,004 | Props total: 1321 1321
 Gmitch528 said:
congrats on the w btw...
Thanks bud.

There ya go, this is exactly what I was about to come on here and say to yall if you won.. Congrats on the win Bengals, it was a close game but yall won (even if I thought we deserved to win). This other stan above who keeps mouthing off and talking bulls**t cant say congrats on the win, he busy crying and b**ching and wont admit that our D played pretty well and that WE WON.
 8 years ago '04        #205
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
....I'm laughin at all these sore a.ss Bungles fans.....
aka MonkTaker. But I'll let him slide hes having a bad weekend because if im correct hes a Notre Dame fan too

8 years ago '05        #206
space
space
 MonkTaker said:
Do you not read what I say? I said we beat ourselves..

Penalties, botched FG attempt, drops, and bad playcalling once we got in your territory..

Like I said, yall didn't even sniff the redzone until the last 30 seconds of the half.
We also had stupid plays... Orton got sacked when we where in fieldgoal range to go up 9-0 at the end there. Also tons of penalties in the 2nd half, dropped catches, Orton with some down right horrible passes, bad playcalling, etc....

both teams had some errors and bad plays, but we won, get over it.

Talk about a sore f**king loser, never seen anyone so angry on BX before. I got a few friends who are Bengals fans who I was watching the game with they wher enot b**ching 24-7 like you are, grow up. They admitted they lost a CLOSE game, that both teams could have won, and that both teams had some silly mistakes.. BUT THATS FOOTBALL, there will almsot be some mistakes.

I knew this was going to be a close game, I called a 3 point Denver win. Your probably one of these dudes on teh Bengals Messageboards who said yall would rack up 35-55 points on us SMH

Last edited by katalist; 09-13-2009 at 03:57 PM..
 8 years ago '12        #207
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 NoLedge18720 said:
if the ball wasnt tipped the other defender that hit marshall would have picked it off actually. All I'm saying is why not have a safety valve back there when theres only 20 some seconds left in the damn game. I'm not saying the play wasnt luck im just saying you should never and I mean never let a WR get behind the defense tip or not in that situation you have to have a safety guy back there. We had one timeout to go 60 some yards its not like we were getting in range
Well obviously, you should never let any WR get behind your defense, come on that's common sense, but given those circumstances, you can't blame anyone for what happened. Hall did what he was suppose to do, as did Crocker..
 09-13-2009, 03:55 PM         #208
benweezyb4wayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow you broncos fans caught a brake haha
 8 years ago '04        #209
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 benweezyb4wayne said:
wow you broncos fans caught a brake haha
and you should catch a textbook
 8 years ago '09        #210
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 NoLedge18720 said:
 8 years ago '12        #211
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 katalist said:
We also had stupid plays... Orton got sacked when we where in fieldgoal range to go up 9-0 at the end there. Also tons of penalties in the 2nd half, dropped catches, Orton with some down right horrible passes, bad playcalling, etc....

both teams had some errors and bad plays, but we won, get over it.

Talk about a sore f**king loser, never seen anyone so angry on BX before.
Your missing the point

You act like you shut us down, clearly that didn't happen. Palmer hadn't played or practiced with the first string till this week, and we still moved the ball up and down the field.

You can say oh we held yall to 7 points, but if wanna stop being a homer and actually look at the facts, you know yall were very fortunate to not have given up a lot more.
 8 years ago '06        #212
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18974 18974
 NoLedge18720 said:
 8 years ago '05        #213
space
space
 MonkTaker said:
Your missing the point

You act like you shut us down, clearly that didn't happen. Palmer hadn't played or practiced with the first string till this week, and we still moved the ball up and down the field.

You can say oh we held yall to 7 points, but if wanna stop being a homer and actually look at the facts, you know yall were very fortunate to not have given up a lot more.
Your so sad, poor baby

Yes Palmer hadnt played in ages, but Orton was injured, and Marshall hadnt played at all either...so whats your point? Stop making up excuses and acting like a b**ch. Take the L and move on little one. Broncos might have been lucky to not give up more then 7 points, but Bengals where also lucky not have given up more points at all, who cares, that s**t can go both ways dumbass.

Last edited by katalist; 09-13-2009 at 04:00 PM..
 09-13-2009, 04:00 PM         #214
benweezyb4wayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NoLedge18720 said:
lol good one sorry a.ss bronco fans good luck with that hill billy orton haha you f**kers got so lucky against a weak a.ss team like the bengals wowo you guys f**kin sucks
 8 years ago '12        #215
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 katalist said:
Your so sad, poor baby

Yes Palmer hadnt played in ages, but Orton was injured, so whats your point? Stop making up excuses and acting like a b**ch. Take the L and move on little one.
What the f**k are you talking about? Im not making up ANY excuses.. I just said we beat ourselves, and CLEARLY we did..

Your just taking it too personal, probably b/c your on your high horse since yall got lucky.

The game should of been over at halftime, but it wasn't.. we beat ourselves.. Ya'll didn't do s**t the whole f**kin' game, stop being a homer.

We beat ourselves, and we still came back to take the lead, I even said THEN we didn't deserve to win the game.
 8 years ago '07        #216
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 katalist said:
I kept seeing 2-14, 3-13 and now im seeing more 5-11, 6-10, 7-9

F the haters, go Broncos
i never said 3 wins though, thats retarded they have enough to win 5 or 6 games theyre still trash though
 8 years ago '04        #217
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
i never said 3 wins though, thats retarded they have enough to win 5 or 6 games theyre still trash though
stop lying you were in a thread the other day saying 2 wins for the season
 8 years ago '05        #218
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
I never said it was you playa, just that I have seen people post that they think Broncos will win no more then 2 or 3 games this year, which is ridicolous when we got better at EVERY position EXCEPT we got worse at QB (and we where 8-8 last year). Football is much more then just having a great QB, im happy with where our team is at. Not a very godo QB but we got better at every other position from last year.
 8 years ago '07        #219
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 NoLedge18720 said:
i was exaggerating cuz that kid k1 is a f**got telling me his team is better than the jets and the jets wouldnt win 6 games

what i was saying was that if the jets win 6 the broncos win 2, if i even did say that which i dont remember

ive said 5-11 in every thread im pretty sure

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 09-13-2009 at 04:07 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #220
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:
Dont think it was him playa.. here is the quote of dude sayign 2 wins

Originally Posted by Rique

playoffs > mcdaniels ruining my team and not winning 4 games

broncos will be lucky to win 2 games this year

yes our weakness is at WR but its better to have 1 position hole than 10

[code]http://slumz.boxden.com/f16/sources-broncos-monitor-jets-tampering-1282343/[/code]

Lucky to win 2 games this year? Thats f**king bulls**t when we got better at every position, except we got worse at QB thats it

Last edited by katalist; 09-13-2009 at 04:07 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy