Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
61 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
120 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who is going to win? Broncos or Bengals?
Broncos will win 4 30.77%
Bengals will win 9 69.23%
Tie 0 0%
Voters: 13. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #181
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,070 | Props total: 6137 6137
 MonkTaker said:
Henry had nothing to do with us losing... We did what we were suppose to do to win the game, fluke s**t like that happens in football however, nothing could of been done to prevent that from happening..
well last I checked in situations like that you should never let anyone get behind your deepest defensive back. All those DB's wanted to go get a INT/make a big hit on Marshall. Your safety's dropped the ball on that play by playing the ball instead of the time and score
 8 years ago '12        #182
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 NoLedge18720 said:
well last I checked in situations like that you should never let anyone get behind your deepest defensive back. All those DB's wanted to go get a INT/make a big hit on Marshall. Your safety's dropped the ball on that play by playing the ball instead of the time and score
Your dumb if you really believe that, they were doing what they have been taught to do there whole life.
 8 years ago '05        #183
katalist 229 heat pts229 OP
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
Our offense was horrible (especially Orton), but our defense was fantastic imo, bottomline is our D outplayed Bengals D today. Palmer made better passes then Orton did though.

I would give our defense the MVP for this game, they saved our offense. Orton looked very shaky out there and that Sack he gave up at the end while in fieldgoal range almsot cost us the game. Wonder if Simms or Bradstater gets the start next week? Mcdaniels looked pretty upset with Orton
 8 years ago '04        #184
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 175 175
tough loss... like i said in kentuckys thread... they may start 0-3
 8 years ago '04        #185
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 MonkTaker said:
Your dumb if you really believe that, they were doing what they have been taught to do there whole life.
with 20 some seconds left there is now way anyone should ever get behind the defense. I'm sure the bengals coaching staff is talking about that right now in the locker room. You are really dumb if you believe that they didnt f**k up by all 3 players going for Marshall. What they were taught their whole life in a situation like that is not to let a WR get beind the defense
 8 years ago '05        #186
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
broncos get lucky. mcdaniels needs a fluke to win a game

denver still going 5-11 or 6-10
I kept seeing 2-14, 3-13 and now im seeing more 5-11, 6-10, 7-9

F the haters, go Broncos
 8 years ago '05        #187
space
space
 Gmitch528 said:
tough loss... like i said in kentuckys thread... they may start 0-3
Very tough loss for yall, BUT... yall defense looks ALOT better then last year and the year before. Bengals will surprise some teams this year I think, as the Broncos will.
 8 years ago '04        #188
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
 katalist said:
Our offense was horrible (especially Orton), but our defense was fantastic imo, bottomline is our D outplayed Bengals D today. Palmer made better passes then Orton did though.

I would give our defense the MVP for this game, they saved our offense. Orton looked very shaky out there and that Sack he gave up at the end while in fieldgoal range almsot cost us the game. Wonder if Simms or Bradstater gets the start next week? Mcdaniels looked pretty upset with Orton
i dont think you can say they clearly outplayed the D... a fluke td gave way to a probable loss.. but it was pretty much even defensively imo
 8 years ago '12        #189
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:
with 20 some seconds left there is now way anyone should ever get behind the defense. I'm sure the bengals coaching staff is talking about that right now in the locker room. You are really dumb if you believe that they didnt f**k up by all 3 players going for Marshall. What they were taught their whole life in a situation like that is not to let a WR get beind the defense
Are you retarded? Have you ever played football?

A. They were in position to play the ball

B. The ball was tipped, and went right to Stockley, FORWARD, why would they NOT PLAY the ball, and stay with Stockley??????

C. So basically, your saying, if Hall hadn't of tipped the ball, and Marshall caught it, they weren't suppose to be there to tackle him?

Your proving to be very unfamiliar with how football is played.
 8 years ago '07        #190
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,212 | Props total: 15097 15097
 MonkTaker said:
naw man I agree with him that s**t was horrible

3 dudes going to make a play on Marshall

# 42 I think it was, pushed his own guy into Marshall, which left that entire side of the field open for Stokley to do what he did.
 8 years ago '05        #191
space
space
 MonkTaker said:
Take off your homer shades.. your Defense out played ours?
Look at the score dumb a.ss.... we only gave up 7 points....
Give up only 7 points in a NFL game is very good, especially against a great QB like Palmer
Orton played like s**t... we had to stop a top QB in Palmer, where yall had to stop an average Orton who had a terrible game even by his standard.

Bengals defense looks much better then past years and Ill give yall credit (also very nice last drive at the end), but you not giving our D any credit is ridicolous, your the only homer around here, as I can give the Bengals credit where they deserve it, you on the other hand are angry and extremely mad and just say f**k Broncos, we outplayed em all day.

You think containing Kyle Orton is harder then containing Palmer? haha the f**k outta here ya lame. Broncos defense = MVP of this game.

Last edited by katalist; 09-13-2009 at 03:49 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #192
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
 katalist said:
Very tough loss for yall, BUT... yall defense looks ALOT better then last year and the year before. Bengals will surprise some teams this year I think, as the Broncos will.
i dunno man... we'll see i guess.... but the d was ranked 12th last year.. which is amazin considerin they were on the field the majority of the game... but close games are lost more ofthen than not.. so it may be a long season... congrats on the w btw...
 8 years ago '04        #193
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 MonkTaker said:

B. The ball was tipped, and went right to Stockley, FORWARD, why would they NOT PLAY the ball, and stay with Stockley??????

C. So basically, your saying, if Hall hadn't of tipped the ball, and Marshall caught it, they weren't suppose to be there to tackle him?

really thats why ever single analyst is saying the same thing I did. All former football players or coaches.

A. the one guy was in position the dude who was covering stokely went over all after the fact just to hit marshall once the ball was tipped.

B. The ball was tipped backwards towards stokely not forward so why run up after the fact

C. There was a guy there to tackle him plus like I said the one dude went over after the fact
 8 years ago '12        #194
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
naw man I agree with him that s**t was horrible

3 dudes going to make a play on Marshall

# 42 I think it was, pushed his own guy into Marshall, which left that entire side of the field open for Stokley to do what he did.
 MonkTaker said:

^^^

katalist said:
Look at the score dumb a.ss.... we only gave up 7 points....
Give up only 7 points in a NFL game is very good, especially against a great QB like Palmer
Orton played like s**t... we had to stop a top QB in Palmer, where yall had to stop an average Orton who had a terrible game even by his standard.

Bengals defense looks much better then past years, but you not giving our D any credit is ridicolous, your the only homer around here.
Ok buddy.. We moved the ball the whole game on your defense, yall didn't.
 8 years ago '05        #195
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,411 | Props total: 8115 8115
 KeepinItTrill said:
that was a crazy a.ss finish

Broncos lucked out with that last play though

but hey, a win's a win so congrats on that
Hey f**k you trill lol
 8 years ago '06        #196
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,375 | Props total: 5656 5656
carson needs to get it together if he's going to be my fantasy football starter. that is a privilege not a right.
 8 years ago '05        #197
space
space
 MonkTaker said:
^^^

Ok buddy.. We moved the ball the whole game on your defense, yall didn't.
Whats the good in moving the ball if you dont score?
You lost, accept it and move on.
 8 years ago '07        #198
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,212 | Props total: 15097 15097
 bangab**ch said:
carson needs to get it together if he's going to be my fantasy football starter. that is a privilege not a right.

and double @ your avy
 8 years ago '12        #199
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:
really thats why ever single analyst is saying the same thing I did. All former football players or coaches.

A. the one guy was in position the dude who was covering stokely went over all after the fact just to hit marshall once the ball was tipped.

B. The ball was tipped backwards towards stokely not forward so why run up after the fact

C. There was a guy there to tackle him plus like I said the one dude went over after the fact
Your so dumb, you PLAY THE BALL.. lol @ you ignoring the fact that had the ball not been tipped, and Marshall caught it, that only one defender would of been there to try and make the tackle.. Just going by your logic ofcourse.

It was a bang bang play, they had no time to react to the tip after playing the ball..you can't NOT play the ball, or rely on 1 player to stop an elite WR..
 8 years ago '12        #200
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 katalist said:
Whats the good in moving the ball if you dont score?
You lost, accept it and move on.
Do you not read what I say? I said we beat ourselves..

Penalties, botched FG attempt, drops, and bad playcalling once we got in your territory..

Like I said, yall didn't even sniff the redzone until the last 30 seconds of the half.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy