Heroes Season 4 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 155
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 129
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 107
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 92
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-13-2009, 04:25 PM         #141
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does anyone remember that chic that got transported to the future with peter I believe it was season 1 or 2. WTF happened to her because I don't remember her coming back at all. Peter went back to the present and she never came back, that's another lil storyline they could expound upon.
 8 years ago '04        #142
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
 billieskeet said:
Does anyone remember that chic that got transported to the future with peter I believe it was season 1 or 2. WTF happened to her because I don't remember her coming back at all. Peter went back to the present and she never came back, that's another lil storyline they could expound upon.
im gonna guess she's finished.

i guess by them altering events to change the future, it erased that time line along with her.
 8 years ago '04        #143
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
this week's episode was great. I thoroughly enjoyed it
 10-13-2009, 07:05 PM         #144
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Plizaya J said:
i think its that her powers evolved, not that she got a new 1
they let Tracy power manifest fast as hell, but still holdin Peter
to holdin only 1 power at a time, s**t makin me mad son LOL
 8 years ago '04        #145
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 tj.iscool said:
they let Tracy power manifest fast as hell, but still holdin Peter
to holdin only 1 power at a time, s**t makin me mad son LOL
ya but i think that was outta necessity cuz she got blown apart and needed to melt to form her body back
 8 years ago '06        #146
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2321 2321
Good episode. Im glad to see Sylar is on the Circus dudes side and should be back to his usual soon but i dont thnk the circus folk can keep him tamed. Claires storyline with the lesbo is wack they to k!ll of gretchen quick. I like how for next weeks preview we see Peter transport using Hiros power, maybe now he can go back in time and somehow get his full ability back.
 8 years ago '07        #147
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,626 | Props total: 3273 3273
 modalee81 said:
Good episode. Im glad to see Sylar is on the Circus dudes side and should be back to his usual soon but i dont thnk the circus folk can keep him tamed. Claires storyline with the lesbo is wack they to k!ll of gretchen quick. I like how for next weeks preview we see Peter transport using Hiros power, maybe now he can go back in time and somehow get his full ability back.
I think Peter travels to where Noah is to get that kids ability to heal so that he can fix Hiro. Every time Hiro travels it's for a purpose and I think Peter traveling is too.

And honestly I don't think Peter will ever get his full abilities back because then there would be no real need for the other heroes. How stupid would that be if he could do whatever he wanted. Maybe toward the end of the season he could get it back but not right now.
 10-13-2009, 08:52 PM         #148
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tj.iscool said:
they let Tracy power manifest fast as hell, but still holdin Peter
to holdin only 1 power at a time, s**t makin me mad son LOL
Well, evolving usually happen when something tragic happens and almost being k!lled I believe counts lol.
 10-13-2009, 11:53 PM         #149
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghost8 said:
I think Peter travels to where Noah is to get that kids ability to heal so that he can fix Hiro. Every time Hiro travels it's for a purpose and I think Peter traveling is too.

And honestly I don't think Peter will ever get his full abilities back because then there would be no real need for the other heroes. How stupid would that be if he could do whatever he wanted. Maybe toward the end of the season he could get it back but not right now.
Hell Sylar can do whatever he wants an he's the bad guy...might as well have
a good guy (Peter) still be the same way
 10-13-2009, 11:55 PM         #150
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
Well, evolving usually happen when something tragic happens and almost being k!lled I believe counts lol.
goin from many powers to just 1 at a time
would be tragic if it was me LOL
 8 years ago '05        #151
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
well peter will have time travel abilities now because he grabbed hiro..

send your a.ss back in time when you lost your powers and dont let it happen. go back.. save your brother. all good... =)
 8 years ago '07        #152
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,626 | Props total: 3273 3273
^^^^

Peter will most likely have healing abilities by the end of the next episode
 10-14-2009, 08:31 PM         #153
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tj.iscool said:
goin from many powers to just 1 at a time
would be tragic if it was me LOL
Well when peter first had the powers they were natural, now theyre synthetic, that could explain that as well
 8 years ago '05        #154
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 4552 4552
 ghost8 said:
^^^^

Peter will most likely have healing abilities by the end of the next episode
That cant happen because if he transports back in time to get the healing power he will lose Hiro's time travel power. So he would essentially be stuck in time. considering he cant hold more than 1 power at a time
 8 years ago '08        #155
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
So, it looks like they're k!lling off another main character by the episode 12. They said its a male and he's been there since the go.
 8 years ago '04        #156
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
 rawchester said:
That cant happen because if he transports back in time to get the healing power he will lose Hiro's time travel power. So he would essentially be stuck in time. considering he cant hold more than 1 power at a time
basically, which i guess will lead to Hiro's death.
 10-16-2009, 06:29 PM         #157
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawchester said:
That cant happen because if he transports back in time to get the healing power he will lose Hiro's time travel power. So he would essentially be stuck in time. considering he cant hold more than 1 power at a time
He's still has empathy tho, im still bankin on them
lettin him hold more than 1 power again, but they gonna take forever
probably just like CW takin forever to let clark fly on smallville LOL
 8 years ago '08        #158
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 tj.iscool said:
He's still has empathy tho, im still bankin on them
lettin him hold more than 1 power again, but they gonna take forever
probably just like CW takin forever to let clark fly on smallville LOL
Peter will never have his season 1 powers. It causes too much plot holes. Hopefully it manifest to allow him to control a few more but I doubt it.

They better hurry up because Heroes is looking like its going to be axed after this season.
 10-16-2009, 10:14 PM         #159
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:
They better hurry up because Heroes is looking like its going to be axed after this season.
They just need Sylar to k!ll off all of the losers from S1 that are left, except HRG, Parkman, Nikki and the Haitian and go from there...
 10-17-2009, 07:17 AM         #160
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:
Peter will never have his season 1 powers. It causes too much plot holes. Hopefully it manifest to allow him to control a few more but I doubt it.

They better hurry up because Heroes is looking like its going to be axed after this season.
I think they wanted Peter to work for his powers thats why they took them
an gave the ability back to him, he was gettin powers too easy & they probably
just wanted him to actually work to get more powers now
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy