Heroes Season 4 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
212 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #101
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,976 | Props total: 3240 3240
Lost season 5 was boring as hell at times. Does the storyline start to wrap up? Yes..but thats about 5 minutes of a 40 minute long episode.

I thought this week Heroes was pretty good. The Sylar/Parkman thing was pretty ill and took an unexpected turn. I think its gonna end in a couple weeks though..I can't see how Parkman can take much more of Sylar being in his head.
 8 years ago '08        #102
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
Either we're watching a different show or ya'll got something wrong because the ink is not considered Issac's power? There are no prophetic paintings. The ink and the girl are nothing more than a wiki.

Actually, this is her defintion:

Lydia, the "painted lady", is an evolved human with the ability to feel empathy through her tattoos.
 8 years ago '04        #103
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
thought this episode was dope

samuel i think that's his name (t-bag) is starting to get gully

and matt he just needs to use his powers damn it

gretchen is annoyin for sure tho
 8 years ago '06        #104
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2284 2284
Good episode. I really like the dynamic between Sylar and Parkman. The Claire storyline is getting annoying because Gretchen is ugly and clinging on too hard to claire even though im sure shes the daughter of the tatoo women.

Also Lost season 5 was the best season of television by far.
 8 years ago '06        #105
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3136 3136
whats up with putting claire with the most annoying f**kers? We had her interact with peter pan and now this annoying a.ss b**ch gretchen? I'm glad im not the only one thats annoyed by her, i find myself impatiently waiting for any scenes involing her to quickly pass over, parkman and sylar is by far the most interesting s**t going on. Its an ok show, i've seen every single episode which is partly why i continue to watch...
 10-05-2009, 09:51 PM         #106
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's back...

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #107
xxgoodzxx 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,212 | Props total: 1 1
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This season is FIRING UP!
 8 years ago '08        #108
KarteL13 
space
space
space
Damn, the hiro scenes got me a little touched up. Seemed like this was a stepping stone episode.
 8 years ago '05        #109
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,976 | Props total: 3240 3240
This was a wack episode IMO..the Hiro s**t was alright but too dragged out..Claire/Bennett rekindling their relationship has happened too many times..and I honestly don't care about how Tracy feels after all this s**t. The Nathan storyline was alright.
 8 years ago '04        #110
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4285 4285
damn i feel sad about Hiro..I like him.

but i wonder if they'll go through with it though...you know how they like to k!ll off just to bring back
 8 years ago '08        #111
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
damn i feel sad about Hiro..I like him.

but i wonder if they'll go through with it though...you know how they like to k!ll off just to bring back
reading Masi Oka's comments makes it seem like Hiro is done.
 8 years ago '06        #112
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 DHARMA said:
He's back...

[pic - click to view]

"He's a bad man"
 10-06-2009, 06:18 PM         #113
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:
reading Masi Oka's comments makes it seem like Hiro is done.
where is this at?
 8 years ago '08        #114
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 tj.iscool said:
where is this at?
Ever since the last few episodes of Heroes' third season, we've known that Hiro's in pretty big trouble. His time travelling power is acting up, and he's started having severe nosebleeds, that, in the world of television, are never good for a character's well-being (think the time-travelling in Lost).

In a recent conference call with the media, Masi Oka, who plays Hiro, weighed in on his character's potentially deadly affliction. What does he want for Hiro? He just wants to make sure that the storyline does not "betray the audience," he says.

"I want to make sure we don't cheat death, like we have in the past and not give it the weight that is meant to be," Oka said. He wants "poetic justice."

And so do I. Hiro is a great, almost iconic character of modern television, and his death would be a great finality that the show has been unable to grasp up until this point. His death would be a great dramatic part of the show, and would break the hearts of a viewers in the same way that Charlie's death on Lost did: just the realization of inevitability. Here's hoping that the writers of Heroes make the right decision.

8 years ago '04        #115
boimannie2004 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 484 484
Damn Millie went straight hood on Nathan
 10-07-2009, 02:06 PM         #116
Spid3yo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 all3rd said:
Man I really hate to hurt those who still like it but outside of season 1 this show keeps falling further down the drain what is even the point of this Nathan storyline at least Sylar is back I guess something good finally. So let me do a confusing rundown now.

1. Parkman worried about Sylar finding his old body but now he is back anyways in Nathan body?
2. Clair basically doing nothing but experimenting with a girl?
3. Peter does EMT stuff and has a weird compass?
4. The group that needs the compass for whatever reason?
5. Hero dying doing some boring save my mistakes mission?
6. HRG basically looking up info on that group and doing nothing else.
7. Company mom going to lunch and dinner with that actress from Sisters (Old NBC show)
8. Ando and Hero sister are now dating whatever?
9. Tracey or whatever Ali Lauter new character needs another lame power?
10. I have no idea where this show going near the end based on ratings and stuff but will we ever have a future hero, peter, clair ect or not?
sorry you don't understand the show...everything you listed is new stuff for this season that mostly hasn't come to light yet. You really want to see the same stuff happen every year, or new stuff??? Yes the show lost touch in season 2, started to get it back in season 3 and so far is continuing to do so in season 4.
 8 years ago '08        #117
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 all3rd said:
Man I really hate to hurt those who still like it but outside of season 1 this show keeps falling further down the drain what is even the point of this Nathan storyline at least Sylar is back I guess something good finally. So let me do a confusing rundown now.

1. Parkman worried about Sylar finding his old body but now he is back anyways in Nathan body?
7. Company mom going to lunch and dinner with that actress from Sisters (Old NBC show)
10. I have no idea where this show going near the end based on ratings and stuff but will we ever have a future hero, peter, clair ect or not?

Wow son, you can't be this slow. Well judging by your post,you are.
 10-07-2009, 06:06 PM         #118
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 all3rd said:

Ray Charles understands television better than you
 8 years ago '04        #119
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 all3rd said:

Heroes fans correct me if I'm wrong on any of this.

1. Season 3 episode 25 (The Season Finale on April 20/7th i think it was?) Sylar k!lled the real Nathan. Peter tricked Sylar, they performed an reverse exorcism on Sylar "manipulating"/tricking him that he was Nathan. They erased his memories as Sylar, and gave Nathan (whose dead) Sylars body kinda. More like they made Sylar think he was Nathan, so Sylar believed he was Nathan. It's Sylars body originally...not Nathans.
2. I'd still f**k Claire...
3. Peter has always worked EMS...from my knowledge. The compass represents something that as the show continues to progress this season, will explain what it means unless they already did and I wasn't paying close attention to it....
4. See above reason.
5. I take it you don't get that since Hiro has been using his time powers he's been slowly starting to die.... and since he's already dying he figured why not fix some errors from the past and do right.
6. Do you not see him meeting with Tracey....
7. *sighs* Angela was trying to cover up what happened to the daughter of the women she was having lunch with. Saying Nathan couldn't have done it because they were on a plane together and etc...
8. They're dating because 14yrs ago, Hiro, Ando, and Hiro's sister were at a carnival, when Ando accidently spilled a slushie on Hiro's sister and she hated him since than. Hiro time traveled back to 14yrs ago where the Carnie Guy, pushes Hiro and grown up Hiro receieves the Slushie to his shirt, not Hiro's sister. So that changed the present because Ando & Hiro's sister have been dating ever since than.
9. Can't comment on Tracey getting a new power, but sure would f**k Tracey.
10. You don't get that the future has already changed because of the past. Knox was seen in the future, but he's not anymore alone with evil Claire because Tracey k!lled him, so that rewrites history in every shape of form. Because in the future Matt was married to Daffney but she's dead, Sylar was a good guy but he ain't. This is the current future (I think?).
11. Pay attention, it's not that hard to grasp the show...

I didn't even watch Season 1, been watching since Season 2 and I know everything that's going on.
 10-08-2009, 08:55 AM         #120
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think Sylar is really back

everytime Sylar was severely injured his powers reset...bascially his transformation power shut off and now he looks like himself, but he's still gonna think he's Nathan
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy