Heroes Season 4 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 146
audio inside Meek Previews New Song "What Beef".. Mentions Drake
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 95
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
81 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 64
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 63
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #81
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$18,377 | Props total: 4432 4432
Hero and Ando were my favorite characters in S1 now they're among my least favorite..they need to do something different with their storylines..s**ts getting redundant.

I thought most of this episode was dope though..the dude from Prison Break's character looks ill, the guy with the knives was ill, and I'm glad we finally had a legitimate f!ght scene...I like the way this season is going so far.
 9 years ago '06        #82
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,195 | Props total: 3005 3005
Hiro needs to be turned into future hiro from season 1 with the bad a.ss sword and dark persona and the best way to do that is to have him be directly or indirectly responsible for the death of Ando. After Hiro turns dark and evil he can team up with Carnival dudes crew and wreak havoc.

much better character than the dork


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by modalee; 09-22-2009 at 05:47 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #83
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 1028 1028
I love the episode, It had alot going on and and love the creation of different powers that I never would have thought of, the tattoo choking hand..original.
 9 years ago '04        #84
born wisdom 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,080 | Props total: 1115 1115
just watched it n i thought it was a good episode. i hope they explain what happened to that girl cuz i didnt see a suicide note on her bed. n that other girl gretchen seems like she was testing claire the whole time. she might have a power too. who the hell knows. i think parkman is goin to turn evil with sylar pushing his buttons. i also think he should read his girl mind to see if she was f**kin the water boy lol. peter need to get grimey this season. hrg needs to stop flirting hiro needs to stop acting like a damn 12 y/o. the new characters look like they will spice up the show a lil. i love tatted chicks like whatever her name was. nathan is gpoin to expose himself i think experimenting with his powers.

i hope the season stays on point im a loyal fan of the show. i would hate to tune out.
 09-22-2009, 07:44 PM         #85
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:

[pic - click to view]

Hopefully not a dead end storyline that has been forgotten.
 9 years ago '04        #86
Top Shelf 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$2,558 | Props total: 5341 5341
im calling it right now HRG going to f**k Tracy, and it good to see the Haitain back for 5 secs. Overall the episode was boring to me. The cg in the f!ght scene sucks
 9 years ago '09        #87
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 234 234
This episode of Heroes is off the chain in my book...real talk!!
 9 years ago '04        #88
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Glad this show is back loved the first 2 episodes from this season.

best show on TV glad its back.
 09-27-2009, 11:55 AM         #89
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
best show on TV glad its back.
The show has never been good. It was decent in S1 because it was incredibly simple. Once the writing staff tried to make it a more complex show it fell flat on it's face. Numerous plot holes, and boring/uninteresting subplots were the norm in S2 and S3. Looks like more of the same in S4.

Hiro's story is still horrible. It sucked in S3 and it's even more terrible now. More boring is Ali Larter's prototypical revenge story. The same damn character every season. Then you have Claire, the worst character on the show that is invincible and lives forever.

These TERRIBLE subplots and characters are bringing down an otherwise semi-decent show. Only way to save then show is more Parkman/Sylar mind battles, Nathan/Syler tension and the freaky carnival people.
 9 years ago '08        #90
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 DHARMA said:
The show has never been good. It was decent in S1 because it was incredibly simple. Once the writing staff tried to make it a more complex show it fell flat on it's face. Numerous plot holes, and boring/uninteresting subplots were the norm in S2 and S3. Looks like more of the same in S4.

Hiro's story is still horrible. It sucked in S3 and it's even more terrible now. More boring is Ali Larter's prototypical revenge story. The same damn character every season. Then you have Claire, the worst character on the show that is invincible and lives forever.

These TERRIBLE subplots and characters are bringing down an otherwise semi-decent show. Only way to save then show is more Parkman/Sylar mind battles, Nathan/Syler tension and the freaky carnival people.
Stop. Season 1 is up there with any of these shows. Yes, even up there with any of Lost's seasons.
 09-27-2009, 11:40 PM         #91
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:
Stop. Season 1 is up there with any of these shows. Yes, even up there with any of Lost's seasons.
no, it isn't lol. Season 1 although the best season is easily forgettable. Heroes has yet to do a complete season correctly. They'll start off strong then end in a fizzle (Season 1), they'll have just all types of crazy storylines going everywhere (Season 3), or they'll sack their good characters that had any interest (Season 2, Adam Munroe), I still can't believe they k!lled off his character.
 9 years ago '08        #92
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 billieskeet said:
no, it isn't lol. Season 1 although the best season is easily forgettable. Heroes has yet to do a complete season correctly. They'll start off strong then end in a fizzle (Season 1), they'll have just all types of crazy storylines going everywhere (Season 3), or they'll sack their good characters that had any interest (Season 2, Adam Munroe), I still can't believe they k!lled off his character.
aren't you the dude that said LOST fell off after season 3?
 09-28-2009, 06:32 AM         #93
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:
aren't you the dude that said LOST fell off after season 3?
Yep, I didn't feel season 4 and 5 where up to standard with the first 3.
 9 years ago '05        #94
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,825 | Props total: 7806 7806
I watched the first season when it first aired, then just stopped watching, but i'm finally gonna start Season 2 tonight, I think. I heard season 2 is terrible though, and the only reason to watch it is so you know whats going on in season 3. Obviously, i'm not gonna skip an 11 episode season, so i'll watch it, but just wondering, whats the best season so far?

1, 2, or 3? And where does season 4 rank amongst them so far?
 9 years ago '05        #95
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,825 | Props total: 7806 7806
 billieskeet said:
Yep, I didn't feel season 4 and 5 where up to standard with the first 3.


Season 5 is HANDS DOWN the best season of Lost to date.
 9 years ago '04        #96
krispie333 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,885 | Props total: 282 282
deathcab Cutie Playin right now
 09-28-2009, 08:18 PM         #97
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Claire's storyline is a lot better than the past two seasons, but Gretchen's annoying no matter if she is with the carnival people or not. Claire's story is the exact same every season. She always finds someone w/o powers and tells them that she has powers. Hijinx ensues.

Parkman...he used to be my favorite (other than Sylar), but this is just plain lame. Sylar is so useless here, and it's just S1 Matt with S3 powers. Sylar got to him, he's just trying to take over his body, it's really obvious. It's boring, and not very entertaining.

Isaac in tattoo form? Boring.

Wrap up Mohinder. It angers me that has gotten any resolution.
 9 years ago '08        #98
tdnupe3 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$7,159 | Props total: 17886 17886
 DHARMA said:
Claire's storyline is a lot better than the past two seasons, but Gretchen's annoying no matter if she is with the carnival people or not. Claire's story is the exact same every season. She always finds someone w/o powers and tells them that she has powers. Hijinx ensues.

Parkman...he used to be my favorite (other than Sylar), but this is just plain lame. Sylar is so useless here, and it's just S1 Matt with S3 powers. Sylar got to him, he's just trying to take over his body, it's really obvious. It's boring, and not very entertaining.

Isaac in tattoo form? Boring.

Wrap up Mohinder. It angers me that has gotten any resolution.
you're right about mohinder. his character is played completely out.

every season, someone gets isaac's power. that sh1t is soooooooo old.

claire's storyline is still stupid as hell. her character is very annoying. that's the problem with invincible characters (you can't k!ll them so there is never really any conflict or danger.) at least with superman, you have cryptonite. but what ever happened to claire being "the light"? then she can die, then we find out that she can't die.

i think the gretchen chick is the one that k!lled her roommate.

where were hiro and ando during this episode? did they take the week off? was it a japanese holiday?

parkman and sylar's storyline is cool, but i think they will drag it out too far. we will get through the whole season wondering if sylar is going to take over parkman's body, or if parkman is going to put sylar's consciousness into someone else, or if he is going to take his original body back from nathan.

the carnival people seem to be really cool characters. I wonder what the whole compass thing is about.

the girl who can see sounds seems to have a cool storyline as well. they are probably going to make her a banshee that can hurt people with sound.

HRG and tracy teaming up is going to make for some interesting sequences
 09-28-2009, 09:40 PM         #99
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:


Season 5 is HANDS DOWN the best season of Lost to date.
Well, glad you liked it, I found my self skipping 5 and 10 minutes at a time so the storyline could get on. Hate to say it, but it got down right boring at times.
 09-28-2009, 09:43 PM         #100
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lost has gotten better every season b/c we can actually see the story coming together...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
154 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
61 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
120 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
134 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
99 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
177 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy