Heroes Season 4 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #561
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
BTW, dope episode. Nice set up to the finale. I'm cautious with the Sylar going good thing but at this point, Sammuel is k!llin' it.
 8 years ago '09        #562
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
 iNTELLECT said:
oh damn...

Sylar's mindtrap = hyperbolic time chamber
Sylar = vegeta
Peter = goku
hahahahaha i was thinking the same thing, 3 hours = 3 years

it was a good episode today, hope they end the show smoothly, too bad its ending
 8 years ago '05        #563
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
has it been confirmed that they're ending it? i think they have one more season left if they dont k!ll off samuel. they need a constant villain. sylar could never hold that down because he was too small minded going after people's powers whereas other villains wanted more.

good episode though.. i didnt think i'd like sylar as a good guy, but i'm starting to like him more now.
 8 years ago '06        #564
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2277 2277
So is next weeks ep the series finale as well? I didnt think this season would only have 18 episodes instead of the usual 24 but I guess the ratings have been that f**king bad.
 8 years ago '09        #565
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:
has it been confirmed that they're ending it? i think they have one more season left if they dont k!ll off samuel. they need a constant villain. sylar could never hold that down because he was too small minded going after people's powers whereas other villains wanted more.

good episode though.. i didnt think i'd like sylar as a good guy, but i'm starting to like him more now.
its the season finale, but theres still no word on if the shows continuing or being canceled... so i guess they are going to look how the season finale and last couple weeks rating before making a decision! hopefully they keep going
 8 years ago '09        #566
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
i saw this also
 8 years ago '07        #567
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 4416 4416
I def. think Peter took Sylar's power last night when he touched him trying to get them out of there. Sylar and Peter together could be amazing if they worked Peter the right angle.

Sylar, Peter vs. Samuel would be great if the actually give us the BIG f!ght finally...(Ever Finale has been weak so far hype wise).
 8 years ago '07        #568
space
space
 minnesota763 said:
i saw this also
Well, Parks & Recreation already has been renewed and it has a lower rating than Heroes. So if they pull something off in the Finale (a Game-changer) then it will get 1 last season next year.
 02-03-2010, 01:55 AM         #569
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn season finale already shheeesh
 02-03-2010, 01:57 AM         #570
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minnesota763 said:
hahahahaha i was thinking the same thing, 3 hours = 3 years

it was a good episode today, hope they end the show smoothly, too bad its ending
until Season 5
 8 years ago '05        #571
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
i'm hoping they have one more season.. it would suck to flash end it if they are going to do that. they would have to close a LOT of plot points in an hour show to do that. bring it back for more season and give it a good send off.. they actually have some interesting characters now...

to me they're kinda playing into future heroes.. would be nice if they turned peter into a bad guy or something.. one more season!
 8 years ago '06        #572
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2277 2277
this season sucked a.ss
 8 years ago '08        #573
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 modalee81 said:
this season sucked a.ss
youre trippin'. this season turned out fairly well. A few hiccups but I'm satisfied.

Would of been nice to have more action but I guess you can blame the budget issues.
 8 years ago '08        #574
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:
i'm hoping they have one more season.. it would suck to flash end it if they are going to do that. they would have to close a LOT of plot points in an hour show to do that. bring it back for more season and give it a good send off.. they actually have some interesting characters now...

to me they're kinda playing into future heroes.. would be nice if they turned peter into a bad guy or something.. one more season!
Yo, I noticed Peter rocking all black, something Future Peter always wore. And with Darth Maul still alive, would be nice to see him slice up peter face and just end it with future peter and him having all of his powers back.
 8 years ago '05        #575
lamarowns 
space
space
$1,962 | Props total: 610 610
yo this mite be the best finale 2 date....i want samuel 2 really split new york in half that wuld b ill i think sylar and peter will get there in time tho
 8 years ago '07        #576
space
space
 lamarowns said:
yo this mite be the best finale 2 date....i want samuel 2 really split new york in half that wuld b ill i think sylar and peter will get there in time tho
Since I found out what Samuel can actually do with his powers, I think he is the cause of this image...

I thought the Peter/Sylar being trapped for years together was interesting IF the writers actually make it epic for both characters. I thought the scenes with Peter and Sylar could of been great, but the writing made it sound like they were jilted gay lovers who hated each other now, but Multiple Man won't last 2 minutes against Peter and Sylar.

If Sylar just reverts to being the same old psycho again for fun, then I'll be pissed.

I really think that Charlie the waitress, and Peter's Irish girl should hook up as the Lost In Time squad, and show up in some random future to save the day.
 8 years ago '05        #577
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
if they are going for the future heroes i think they'll k!ll off peter's girl.. the dream showed her playing the instrument in front of the crowd and was being controlled by the puppet dude... would be sick to k!ll off the chick and have peter go bad..

i think they have one more season.
 8 years ago '05        #578
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
btw i think claire will fall in love with slyar. i think sylar saves her and her dad and she wants to get down with sylar after that.
 8 years ago '08        #579
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 PuBSTaR GaMiNG said:
Since I found out what Samuel can actually do with his powers, I think he is the cause of this image...

I thought the Peter/Sylar being trapped for years together was interesting IF the writers actually make it epic for both characters. I thought the scenes with Peter and Sylar could of been great, but the writing made it sound like they were jilted gay lovers who hated each other now, but Multiple Man won't last 2 minutes against Peter and Sylar.

If Sylar just reverts to being the same old psycho again for fun, then I'll be pissed.

I really think that Charlie the waitress, and Peter's Irish girl should hook up as the Lost In Time squad, and show up in some random future to save the day.

I don't know what angle you're watching it from, but the Sylar/Peter scenes were dope. Considering Sylar THINKS he's been alone for 3 years, you can tell he's regretted everything he's done. And Peter didn't come to him with open arms. He sucker punched him, and pretty much expressed his hatred for him. But people forget that Peter's character was based on empathy and compassion, so its understandable for peter to actually be in that position.

Multiple man can go as long as he wants. Think Neo vs. Smith. As long as the main one is somewhere hiding, or out of harms way, dude can replicate himself into many.
 02-05-2010, 06:45 PM         #580
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:
I don't know what angle you're watching it from, but the Sylar/Peter scenes were dope. Considering Sylar THINKS he's been alone for 3 years, you can tell he's regretted everything he's done. And Peter didn't come to him with open arms. He sucker punched him, and pretty much expressed his hatred for him. But people forget that Peter's character was based on empathy and compassion, so its understandable for peter to actually be in that position.

Multiple man can go as long as he wants. Think Neo vs. Smith. As long as the main one is somewhere hiding, or out of harms way, dude can replicate himself into many
this would work if Sylar wasn't well Sylar & he was stupid
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy