Heroes Season 4 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 147
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 136
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 126
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #541
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
^^
i thot i was the only one, she is good to go man - id bend it like beckham


lydiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

syler turning b**ch mode is not good for the show....

samuel better f**k s**t up magneto style
 8 years ago '05        #542
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
slyar gonna come out of his head s**t and k!ll samuel.
 8 years ago '08        #543
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 restless4207 said:
^^
i thot i was the only one, she is good to go man - id bend it like beckham


lydiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

syler turning b**ch mode is not good for the show....

samuel better f**k s**t up magneto style
From what it appears like, the specials would be made public so I doubt there's any use for Sylar now. Purge his powers and send him off somewhere. Make him biitchmade or do something. Its only so long dude can be around doing what he does.

Sammuel has held his own.
 8 years ago '07        #544
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4418 4418
I did like the character, but I was happy to see that Lydia died, because real deaths are so rare on Heroes. I also liked Parkman's plan for Sylar, a la The Cask Of Amontillado, but it was so obvious that Parkman's plan wasn't going to work, I mean how many times can they show us the basic same idea w/ Sylar?

It is also funny that some people are scared of Noah because he isn't a threat at all.

The ep. was not bad though, better than last week....overall this season has been very good too bad it took them this long to get back on track....too little too late.

I would like to see Sylar get Multiple Man's power.
 8 years ago '08        #545
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 PuBSTaR GaMiNG said:
I did like the character, but I was happy to see that Lydia died, because real deaths are so rare on Heroes. I also liked Parkman's plan for Sylar, a la The Cask Of Amontillado, but it was so obvious that Parkman's plan wasn't going to work, I mean how many times can they show us the basic same idea w/ Sylar?

It is also funny that some people are scared of Noah because he isn't a threat at all.

The ep. was not bad though, better than last week....overall this season has been very good too bad it took them this long to get back on track....too little too late.

I would like to see Sylar get Multiple Man's power.

I disagree:

Last week's episode >

And Parkman's plan did work. Sylar has been living for 3 years alone. He would be living a damn eternity if Peter didn't come fukk it up.


Last edited by KarteL13; 01-26-2010 at 09:15 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #546
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4418 4418
 KarteL13 said:
I disagree:

Last week's episode >

And Parkman's plan did work. Sylar has been living for 3 years alone. He would be living a damn eternity if Peter didn't come fukk it up.
No Sylar thinks it has been 3 years, but Peter told him 3 days.
 01-26-2010, 11:36 PM         #547
rd Meth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
clair is a dumb b**ch now
 01-27-2010, 12:22 AM         #548
Animosity  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good episode.. would like to see Sammuel And Sylar square off.
 01-27-2010, 06:12 AM         #549
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:
Damn good. Lydia didn't have to die though. :(
I had a feeling they was gonna k!ll her off ever
since she found out he k!lled his brother

I was wonderin when they was gonna do it
 01-27-2010, 06:14 AM         #550
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PuBSTaR GaMiNG said:
No Sylar thinks it has been 3 years, but Peter told him 3 days.
Peter said it was 3 hours
 8 years ago '04        #551
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 KarteL13 said:
Claire is annoying. I never liked her. But when she's sharing scenes it kind of alleviates the cringe. Last week Sylar and this week Sammuel.
Oh I feel you on that, when she's doing a scene with someone powers it brings more meaning to the scene, and I know it was important that she went to see HRG in this episode, but did I have to see her and Gretchen talking? Like seriously they could have gave that time to someone else. I don't know Heroes just oversaturate her, when she's in more than half the episode it gets annoying to me.
 8 years ago '08        #552
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12390 12390
 Kasssssst said:
Oh I feel you on that, when she's doing a scene with someone powers it brings more meaning to the scene, and I know it was important that she went to see HRG in this episode, but did I have to see her and Gretchen talking? Like seriously they could have gave that time to someone else. I don't know Heroes just oversaturate her, when she's in more than half the episode it gets annoying to me.
they are clearly using her s3xual appeal in an attempt to gain ratings.
 8 years ago '04        #553
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 Luca Brasi said:
i just started watchin this again but is claire now a dyke with that ugly b**ch
yes... retarded we know
 8 years ago '07        #554
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
i cant believe people watch this s**t

my roomate watches it and i catch 5 minutes of it every now and again...some of the worst acting/dialogue i have ever witnessed
 8 years ago '04        #555
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
hmm......
 02-01-2010, 08:47 PM         #556
><>Young'n<><  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the biggest positive theyve had this season was finally k!lling off Nathan...if they had left Mohinder, Parkman, Angela and Ando k!lled off, this show mightve had potential again..still, im tuning in until the bitter end
 8 years ago '04        #557
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
Ahhh s**t......
 02-01-2010, 09:00 PM         #558
iNTELLECT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh damn...

Sylar's mindtrap = hyperbolic time chamber
Sylar = vegeta
Peter = goku
 8 years ago '04        #559
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
^
props
 8 years ago '08        #560
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
the biggest positive theyve had this season was finally k!lling off Nathan...if they had left Mohinder, Parkman, Angela and Ando k!lled off, this show mightve had potential again..still, im tuning in until the bitter end
You're trippin'. Nathan was one of the best characters. Same with Angela. I can careless about Mohinder and Ando.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy