Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-18-2010, 10:30 PM         #521
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tdnupe3 said:
so you see how they (the writers) just use hiro to fix whatever plot holes they may have in the story. this show is a joke. i was a die hard fan since the first episode, but now i dvr the show and watch it when i can. the show sucks, the story sucks, it's a damn soap opera with super powers.
so why do you have so many posts in this thread and still watch the show?

complaining must satisfy you
 8 years ago '08        #522
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
Wow, I can honestly say this was the best episode this season. Just when i was about to lose hope because of last weeks flop, they came with this gem. Give that writer some more work!
 8 years ago '04        #523
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
 KarteL13 said:
Wow, I can honestly say this was the best episode this season. Just when i was about to lose hope because of last weeks flop, they came with this gem. Give that writer some more work!
Its starting to redeem itself.......hopefully Bleach does the saame and my week will be perfect
 8 years ago '08        #524
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 XxC4xX said:
Its starting to redeem itself.......hopefully Bleach does the saame and my week will be perfect
Definitely redeemed itself. The "Objection! He's reciting the opening to Quantum Leap" was classic. They need to bring back Adam.
 8 years ago '04        #525
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
you guys thot that episode was good? i guess it was other than all the claire scenes

someone punch those dykes in the head already lol

i have to agree tho adam was dope in this episode... they shouldnt of k!lled him off
 8 years ago '04        #526
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 GetOnMahLevel said:
Hiro's mom could get the D..
im pretty sure she is the same girl that was in karate kid 2
 01-20-2010, 03:43 PM         #527
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 restless4207 said:
im pretty sure she is the same girl that was in karate kid 2
I'd send the D to the past and chop that asian kitty
 8 years ago '04        #528
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
 Atlanta said:
I'd send the D to the past and chop that asian kitty

She was s3xy as f**k though.

but seriously, I was just glad to see Adam back. Idk why but dude was one of my favorite characters.

nice sword f!ght they had going on.

also Samuel is extremely pissed.

and at syler turning Claire into a lesbian.
 8 years ago '07        #529
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4418 4418
I don't really question the show at this point. It's beyond questioning. It has more continuity errors than General Hospital. So Mohinder has super-strength, but can't carry Ando? I can't pull myself away from watching it because I keep thinking it has to be over soon (getting canned). So I just want it to end so I can move on.

Milo's acting brings it down. He is terrible and that's another reason I don't get why they k!lled Nathan of. He's one of the better actors on the show, has an interesting character, yet he's the one who actually gets k!lled off and stays dead. It doesn't make sense, but with all the changes and plot holes they can find a way to bring Nathan back.
 8 years ago '08        #530
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 PuBSTaR GaMiNG said:
I don't really question the show at this point. It's beyond questioning. It has more continuity errors than General Hospital. So Mohinder has super-strength, but can't carry Ando? I can't pull myself away from watching it because I keep thinking it has to be over soon (getting canned). So I just want it to end so I can move on.

Milo's acting brings it down. He is terrible and that's another reason I don't get why they k!lled Nathan of. He's one of the better actors on the show, has an interesting character, yet he's the one who actually gets k!lled off and stays dead. It doesn't make sense, but with all the changes and plot holes they can find a way to bring Nathan back.

Lets see, would you rather have Mohinder carrying Ando and let scrambled mind Hiro f!ght off the guards or let Hiro push Ando while Mohinder all-you-cans a guard 20 feet?

And I disagree about Milo. Dude is definitely a good actor. He fits the mold well. I think you just watch the show with a taste of hate.

The only season that actually had continuity errors and plot holes was last season. But its more of lack of narrative, or lack of explanation for simple minded people.
 01-25-2010, 09:03 PM         #531
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Finally an interesting story line. FINALLY!!!!!!!
 01-25-2010, 09:12 PM         #532
eliot ness  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn. This episode was real good.
 8 years ago '08        #533
KarteL13 
space
space
space
Damn good. Lydia didn't have to die though. :(
 8 years ago '05        #534
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
wow matt did sylar dirty... they're going to turn sylar into a good guy now..
 8 years ago '08        #535
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12390 12390
 I'm The Dan said:
wow matt did sylar dirty... they're going to turn sylar into a good guy now..
again? this is only what, the third time they have done that. the writers of this show need to fucc their own faces.
 8 years ago '04        #536
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
Last nights episode was boring...

had its moments where it was good, the Peter & Matt thing, other than that WAY TOO MUCH CLAIRE!

Like M & someone else said, I used to like Claire a-lot, loved her (well I love Hayden <3) but when your taking up 33 of the 42mins on Heroes, that's not a good look.
 8 years ago '05        #537
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3263 3263
This s**t was the best episode in a LONG time for me. I'm actually intrigued about next week..and that hasn't happened in a while.
 8 years ago '08        #538
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 Kasssssst said:
Last nights episode was boring...

had its moments where it was good, the Peter & Matt thing, other than that WAY TOO MUCH CLAIRE!

Like M & someone else said, I used to like Claire a-lot, loved her (well I love Hayden <3) but when your taking up 33 of the 42mins on Heroes, that's not a good look.
Claire is annoying. I never liked her. But when she's sharing scenes it kind of alleviates the cringe. Last week Sylar and this week Sammuel.
 8 years ago '05        #539
lamarowns 
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 633 633
nice episode i like what they r doin with sylar every hour is a day in his world damn!
 8 years ago '08        #540
KarteL13 
space
space
space
BTW, HRG's jump off is aight. She kind of thick in the thighs.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy