Heroes Season 4 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
36 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #501
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,408 | Props total: 422 422
 billieskeet said:
No Claire's power is still there, he absorbed her power, that's how he healed, she still has her power.
 ghost8 said:
Peter had Renee, the Hatian, power. That's why she cut herself and didn't heal when he was around. She said that because she won't always be there for him to absorb her powers.
OK this isn't hard to understand. PETER FLEW AWAY AT THE END!!! Remember? WHY do you think Peter asked Claire if she kept in touch with her ex (which by the way Clarie's ex boyfriend had the ability to fly)?? He wanted to fly in honor of his brother. HE FLEW AWAY AT THE END meaning HE DOES NOT HAVE CLAIRE'S POWER ANY MORE. He said he was gonna keep her power after she threatened not to be there anymore. That all changed at the end when they talked about Clarie's ex (which he was not shown).
 8 years ago '07        #502
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,620 | Props total: 3261 3261
 AnyGiven said:
OK this isn't hard to understand. PETER FLEW AWAY AT THE END!!! Remember? WHY do you think Peter asked Claire if she kept in touch with her ex (which by the way Clarie's ex boyfriend had the ability to fly)?? He wanted to fly in honor of his brother. HE FLEW AWAY AT THE END meaning HE DOES NOT HAVE CLAIRE'S POWER ANY MORE. He said he was gonna keep her power after she threatened not to be there anymore. That all changed at the end when they talked about Clarie's ex (which he was not shown).

Claire cut herself because Peter was in the room. Peter had Renee's ability so she couldn't heal. REMEMBER a couple episodes ago when Peter fought Syler/Nathan. And no s**t that he has the ability to fly now. Peter had three powers throughout this episode; 1st) Renee's, 2nd) Claire's, and 3rd) her ex's (the only power he has now). Why did you say Claire doesn't have her powers anymore

Edit: I get what you were saying but the way you worded it was all f**ked up.

Last edited by Ghost Terp; 01-06-2010 at 11:11 PM..
 01-06-2010, 11:26 PM         #503
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hakim Cobain said:
link to next weeks preview

props homie
 8 years ago '08        #504
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,408 | Props total: 422 422
 ghost8 said:
Claire cut herself because Peter was in the room. Peter had Renee's ability so she couldn't heal. REMEMBER a couple episodes ago when Peter fought Syler/Nathan. And no s**t that he has the ability to fly now. Peter had three powers throughout this episode; 1st) Renee's, 2nd) Claire's, and 3rd) her ex's (the only power he has now). Why did you say Claire doesn't have her powers anymore

Edit: I get what you were saying but the way you worded it was all f**ked up.
I never said Claire lost her power. Not sure how I messed up. But from this post we're on the same page. Its all good
 8 years ago '07        #505
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 AnyGiven said:
I never said Claire lost her power. Not sure how I messed up. But from this post we're on the same page. Its all good

Yeah dude
 8 years ago '07        #506
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4416 4416
:iough: :iough: :iough:
 01-11-2010, 10:43 PM         #507
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
3 things are starting to make me upset...

1. This new hiro storyline is pissing me off
2. The samuel story line is taking forever To build up
3. This n*gga Ando aint used his powers in what a yr and now all of a sudden he figured to use them after he accidently swallowed some crazy pills?...c'mon son

As a guy who's watched every episode since S1:E1 back in what 06?... HEROES, YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Honestly what has Heroes done to make you think they're better than that. This is a show known for let downs and incomplete storylines.

But finally Adam, one of their best characters, is back. Even if it's in a fake dream, I'll take it.
 8 years ago '08        #508
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 Rico23 said:
3 things are starting to make me upset...

1. This new hiro storyline is pissing me off
2. The samuel story line is taking forever To build up
3. This n*gga Ando aint used his powers in what a yr and now all of a sudden he figured to use them after he accidently swallowed some crazy pills?...c'mon son

As a guy who's watched every episode since S1:E1 back in what 06?... HEROES, YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Man, I agree. And I've defended Heroes to the BONE. I stuck up for them when EVERYONE started s**tting on them. But I can't anymore. Watching this episode I just felt it was pure nonsense.

The whole Parkman/HRG/Sammuel was just wasted. It started good, got some nice build up, mixed with a little action.....and then nothing. All that for nothing.

This whole thing with super powers is made for ACTION. That's what's wrong. It needs action with a solid story. Heroes is relying more on its drama which is a bad mix for this genre.

And I agree, Hiro was getting great when he started being a man. Now dude reverted to his old ways. This late in the season, cut the humor.
 01-12-2010, 07:02 AM         #509
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wonder whats the plans for Peter is that all I care about
 8 years ago '08        #510
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,180 | Props total: 5295 5295
This show pisses me off, but I can't stop watching it
 8 years ago '04        #511
Top Shelf 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,278 | Props total: 4284 4284
 billieskeet said:
Honestly what has Heroes done to make you think they're better than that. This is a show known for let downs and incomplete storylines.

But finally Adam, one of their best characters, is back. Even if it's in a fake dream, I'll take it.
i must of missed it where u see adam at?
 8 years ago '07        #512
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Bigd*ckMonster said:

Yeah I missed that part too. That was Sylar in the dream that wanted to save Emma.

Last edited by Ghost Terp; 01-12-2010 at 01:22 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #513
lamarowns 
space
space
$1,972 | Props total: 625 625
he was in a preview for next week hiro dream sequence
 8 years ago '08        #514
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,102 | Props total: 12360 12360
 lamarowns said:
he was in a preview for next week hiro dream sequence
so you see how they (the writers) just use hiro to fix whatever plot holes they may have in the story. this show is a joke. i was a die hard fan since the first episode, but now i dvr the show and watch it when i can. the show sucks, the story sucks, it's a damn soap opera with super powers.
 8 years ago '05        #515
lamarowns 
space
space
$1,972 | Props total: 625 625
so you see how they (the writers) just use hiro to fix whatever plot holes they may have in the story. this show is a joke. i was a die hard fan since the first episode, but now i dvr the show and watch it when i can. the show sucks, the story sucks, it's a damn soap opera with super powers.
ok why if u feel that way why u still watchin and why u a in a heroes fan thread?
 8 years ago '08        #516
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 tdnupe3 said:
Christ, you are an idiot. Seriously bro, how old are you?
 8 years ago '07        #517
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
Just saw the preview and saw Adam in the dream.

tdnupe3 said:

They aren't using Hiro to save Adam. In the preview he was getting surgery after he fell out because of the brain tumor. Then it goes into a dream sequence that had Adam, Hiro's father, and other characters (I think other people that were on the show that died) judging Hiro for his use of his powers.
 01-18-2010, 09:00 PM         #518
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn Samuel pissed
 8 years ago '06        #519
K-Train 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,564 | Props total: 47 47
 tj.iscool said:
Damn Samuel pissed
*Inserts Magneto complex*
 8 years ago '04        #520
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
Hiro's mom could get the D..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
76 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Kill Order Martial Arts Film Trailer
14 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
108 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy