most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #441
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,203 | Props total: 5324 5324
He's just really annoying and kinda pointless to me now, he started off as one of my favorite characters and they could have done so much better with him IMO. Idk, now that he's in contact with Samuel he might become relevant again
 8 years ago '04        #442
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
 M said:
He's just really annoying and kinda pointless to me now, he started off as one of my favorite characters and they could have done so much better with him IMO. Idk, now that he's in contact with Samuel he might become relevant again
That doesnt mean he should be k!lled off. Im pretty sure hes gonna do some more worth wild things soon. EVen tho he seems kind of gay, cant he just go back in time to when samuel kidnapped charlie and follow him.
 8 years ago '08        #443
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,203 | Props total: 5324 5324
Well yeah, if he starts doing important s**t again, I might change my mind about him
 8 years ago '06        #444
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2325 2325
It was a decent episode but wayyy too much Claire and the ugly wh0ore Gretchen. The Sylar, Peter, Nathan triangle dope as hell and the way Sylar just got up, saluted Peter, and walked away after the fall was gangsta as f**k. It sucks that theres a such a long a.ss break before we get new episodes.
 8 years ago '04        #445
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
 modalee81 said:
It was a decent episode but wayyy too much Claire and the ugly wh0ore Gretchen. The Sylar, Peter, Nathan triangle dope as hell and the way Sylar just got up, saluted Peter, and walked away after the fall was gangsta as f**k. It sucks that theres a such a long a.ss break before we get new episodes.
I didnt mind the claire screen time since it proved relevant to the story and the grand scheme of things. I agree tho they could've gon without gretchen in this ep. That Sylar, Peter, Nathan triangle was crack. I kinda wished they brought back nathan instead of mohinder tho. Even tho I called it, when it was announced a major character would die off for good by the 12th ep. Maybe I just hate mohinder and dont see much of a use for him at all anymore.
 8 years ago '06        #446
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,008 | Props total: 1470 1470
 billieskeet said:
multiple man
Thats what I said.

Nathan finally had something worth saying. This was the only time he had any value to the show.

They Jumped the shark last season.
 8 years ago '06        #447
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
 XxC4xX said:
I didnt mind the claire screen time since it proved relevant to the story and the grand scheme of things. I agree tho they could've gon without gretchen in this ep. That Sylar, Peter, Nathan triangle was crack. I kinda wished they brought back nathan instead of mohinder tho. Even tho I called it, when it was announced a major character would die off for good by the 12th ep. Maybe I just hate mohinder and dont see much of a use for him at all anymore.
I hate Mohinder too

Sylar>Ando>all others
 8 years ago '08        #448
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 Isiah61 said:
Thats what I said.

Nathan finally had something worth saying. This was the only time he had any value to the show.

They Jumped the shark last season.
Nahh, jumping the shark is a full season of "5 years gone by" type with future hiro and future peter. If they indeed make a 5th season, that's the way it should end. With chaos.
 8 years ago '08        #449
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 M said:
Hiro has been good this season. He actually has the best episode of the season too (Once upon a time in texas....). For the most part, he's been serious which is a step out of the norm. Hiro has been good in my book.
 8 years ago '06        #450
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2325 2325
I hate Mohinder right now but he was tolerable in season 1 and I think if they use him like Daniel Faraday was used in Lost last season basically the scientist that knows the answers and slowly reveals them to us it would make him relevant again instead of being his usual b**ch a.ss whining self.
 8 years ago '08        #451
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 modalee81 said:
I hate Mohinder right now but he was tolerable in season 1 and I think if they use him like Daniel Faraday was used in Lost last season basically the scientist that knows the answers and slowly reveals them to us it would make him relevant again instead of being his usual b**ch a.ss whining self.
Good point. That would actually be a great way to redeem his character.
 8 years ago '05        #452
lamarowns 
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 637 637
fith stage brouhgt heroes to season 1 storytelling...i like how they are tellin this story slow and building 2 somethin huge it seems!
 8 years ago '04        #453
Baig 
space
space
$622 | Props total: 12 12
Word is that Mohinder (whatever the actor's real name is) just signed on as a regular for a new show that will begin airing on NBC in fall 2010... although it's NBC and run by the same company that is behind Heroes, maybe we get to see the last of this dude this season? Can't rememeber if he was in 5 years gone though...

If they manage to woo the critics with the final stretch of this season and if the ratings continue to increase... (up 14% from last week), it should be back for season 5.

Here's to a new season which will hopefully not be the last...

Cheers
 8 years ago '08        #454
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 Baig said:
Word is that Mohinder (whatever the actor's real name is) just signed on as a regular for a new show that will begin airing on NBC in fall 2010... although it's NBC and run by the same company that is behind Heroes, maybe we get to see the last of this dude this season? Can't rememeber if he was in 5 years gone though...

If they manage to woo the critics with the final stretch of this season and if the ratings continue to increase... (up 14% from last week), it should be back for season 5.

Here's to a new season which will hopefully not be the last...

Cheers
I'm guessing the ratings should climb a bit when they return from Hiatus because it moves back to the 9pm slot.
 8 years ago '04        #455
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 KarteL13 said:
I'm guessing the ratings should climb a bit when they return from Hiatus because it moves back to the 9pm slot.
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i watch lie to me at 9
 8 years ago '06        #456
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
Nahh, jumping the shark is a full season of "5 years gone by" type with future hiro and future peter. If they indeed make a 5th season, that's the way it should end. With chaos.
The show is done anyway I look at it. If the only thing people want to see is Sylar, dude can't carry the whole show. They got two seasons left at the most.
 8 years ago '08        #457
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 Isiah61 said:
The show is done anyway I look at it. If the only thing people want to see is Sylar, dude can't carry the whole show. They got two seasons left at the most.
I can care less about Sylar. I actually like Samuel as a Villain. I think dude has been dope this season.

I think they should end it next season. Let Samuel destroy the earth during the finale and just go all out during season 5. Do what Terminator did; delay the inevitable.
 8 years ago '05        #458
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
There's no way they'll let the bad guy win. Samuel as a villain is good though. I like his character a lot -- I just want to see his power more. We've seen it a few times, but I want to see it at its full potential.

They HAVE to give Peter his powers back. They've completely k!lled his character. He has the Haitan power, but he needs to go back to where he has all his powers, so he's an equal to Sylar.. otherwise, we'll get more lame fist f!ghts instead of the s**t we've been waiting for.

I am sticking by Peter v Sylar and Hiro v Samuel f!ght. I a.ssume Hiro and Samuel will f!ght this season. If the stories are true, Samuel will k!ll Hiro. Then end next season with the Sylar and Peter f!ght. However, Sylar will end up k!lling Peter's mom, HRG and Parkman before the f!ght.

Also, I have a feeling Claire will see Hiro at the carnival and he'll tell her about what Samuel did to Charlie. This will make Claire all b**chy and want to leave. However, Samuel isn't after Claire, and the only one that he could want is Peter or HRG. I a.ssume it'll be Peter. Peter will come to help Claire once he finds out about the carnival.
 8 years ago '09        #459
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,421 | Props total: 17704 17704
Well if the writers strike wouldn't happen Adan would has suceede in releasing the virus so i would say Adam is still the Best Villian that was in the show
 8 years ago '04        #460
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
so its true
heroes might be done this season lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy