Heroes Season 4 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
162 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-24-2009, 04:48 PM         #401
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said:
its too easy.

what kind of show would it be if they solve everything within 5 minutes.
people act like they dont understand shows
they want everything to be solved easy & fast
 11-24-2009, 04:50 PM         #402
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KarteL13 said:
Have ya'll not been paying attention to this season? Hiro has lost control of his teleporting abilities. It has become a mere reaction now.

Did ya'll see when Sammuel was coming back how long it took Hiro to teleport back?

And it seems like his time stopping ability is what gets him the most.
i noticed that also, when he time travels he is good
but when he stops time that's the only times he gets fukked up
 11-24-2009, 04:51 PM         #403
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 restless4207 said:
the writers must be really pissed they f**ked themselves over with not being able to k!ll claires annoying a.ss

they need to stick something in the back of her head for good, i cannot stand her no more, before i wanted to f**k her now i jsut wanna punch her out ahahahahah
I dont know I'd still bang her
 11-24-2009, 04:54 PM         #404
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:
Hiro CANNOT control his powers anymore which is why he doesnt just go back before Sammuel took Charlie.

Claire has been the most annoying storyline since season 1. They need to stop giving her these dumbass friends and either let her turn evil or become a HRG jr.

I also really hope that they give Peter is his damn powers back before this season ends because it makes everything a lot more fun because right now the two most powerful people are both villains there has to be at least 1 good guy that can match them.
Man thats wtf I been sayin the whole time, all the evil characters powerful as hell
an the only good guy that good stand up to them they cripple him & give him the same power
but haven't even manifested his ability to hold more than 1 power yet

they draggin Peter's ability too f**kin long man s**t pissin me off
 8 years ago '08        #405
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 modalee81 said:
Hiro CANNOT control his powers anymore which is why he doesnt just go back before Sammuel took Charlie.

Claire has been the most annoying storyline since season 1. They need to stop giving her these dumbass friends and either let her turn evil or become a HRG jr.

I also really hope that they give Peter is his damn powers back before this season ends because it makes everything a lot more fun because right now the two most powerful people are both villains there has to be at least 1 good guy that can match them.
sure looked like it was easy when that tattoo chick wanted him to go back...all he did was do what he usual does and bam they back in time...s**t wasnt no reaction
 8 years ago '08        #406
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
also i'm mad that they brought the lesbo back...claire f**king sucks now and she would be the one whose invincible...

ANDDDDD i hate claires mom..and her new bf

Last edited by AyeDre; 11-24-2009 at 06:59 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #407
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 AyeDre said:
sure looked like it was easy when that tattoo chick wanted him to go back...all he did was do what he usual does and bam they back in time...s**t wasnt no reaction
Nope. When him and tattoo chick went back, it was like a sporadic reaction. Hiro was surprised he went back. Watch it again.
 11-24-2009, 10:15 PM         #408
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AyeDre said:
he wasnt even tryin to go back they went back when she grabbed him
an it went back on its own he didnt do it
 11-24-2009, 11:04 PM         #409
DHARMA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We just need a spin-off for Samuel and the carnies, plain and simple, I could care less about anything else in the show at this point other than Sylar.

...but we all know that they'll eventually turn Samuel into a one dimensional villain like they did with Adam before this season's over. It's too bad, because I liked the fact that we didn't really know what Samuel's motives were, you couldn't quite tell if he was evil or not. Now we know.
 8 years ago '08        #410
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 DHARMA said:
We just need a spin-off for Samuel and the carnies, plain and simple, I could care less about anything else in the show at this point other than Sylar.

...but we all know that they'll eventually turn Samuel into a one dimensional villain like they did with Adam before this season's over. It's too bad, because I liked the fact that we didn't really know what Samuel's motives were, you couldn't quite tell if he was evil or not. Now we know.
You're insane. Adam is and will always be one of the better characters in the Heroes universe. They should of kept him around and k!lled off claire.
 8 years ago '05        #411
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Yeah, I really liked Adam. They off'ed him way too early.

Before this episode I was really starting to like where they were going with the show. I am very disappointed in what they did with Sylar and Nathan. They just need to give Sylar his "Full-time" ability and move on from Nathan.

It's still going to come down to Hiro v Samuel and Peter v Sylar in the end. If they have another season, they'll be able to do more things.

They cannot get rid of Claire as well. She brings too much s3x appeal for people. What they need to do to save the show is just give Peter his powers back and have the f!ght with Sylar. That's what everyone has been waiting for. If this really is the last season, they better not "Saprano" us and f**k the audience over of a true ending.
 8 years ago '08        #412
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,072 | Props total: 12270 12270
 I'm The Dan said:

Before this episode I was really starting to like where they were going with the show. I am very disappointed in what they did with Sylar and Nathan. They just need to give Sylar his "Full-time" ability and move on from Nathan.

It's still going to come down to Hiro v Samuel and Peter v Sylar in the end. If they have another season, they'll be able to do more things.

They cannot get rid of Claire as well. She brings too much s3x appeal for people. What they need to do to save the show is just give Peter his powers back and have the f!ght with Sylar. That's what everyone has been waiting for. If this really is the last season, they better not "Saprano" us and f**k the audience over of a true ending.
why would they give us a good ending, when they have been giving us bulls**t to watch for 3 seasons. they don't know where to go with this show. if they give peter back his powers and he k!lls sylar, then they have lost a large portion of their female fan base, if they k!ll off claire, they lose a large portion of their male fan base. either hire some real writers, or end the damn show. it has become a joke. they try to use hiro to fix everything. example: wtf ever happened to the "light"? they just ended that whole story line really fast.

I really don't see this show being on much longer if it continues to be the way it is.
 8 years ago '08        #413
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 tdnupe3 said:
why would they give us a good ending, when they have been giving us bulls**t to watch for 3 seasons. they don't know where to go with this show. if they give peter back his powers and he k!lls sylar, then they have lost a large portion of their female fan base, if they k!ll off claire, they lose a large portion of their male fan base. either hire some real writers, or end the damn show. it has become a joke. they try to use hiro to fix everything. example: wtf ever happened to the "light"? they just ended that whole story line really fast.

I really don't see this show being on much longer if it continues to be the way it is.
What's the light?
 8 years ago '08        #414
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:

Nathan is gone, breh. I think the next episode is his final episode. They are just giving him his proper send off.
 8 years ago '05        #415
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Well, that's good then. I didn't see the previews for next week.

As for the ending, they can, and probably will, make a very good ending for the show. The problem is if they do have the ending between Sylar and Peter then that ends the show. You have the true antagonist and protagonist going at it. One will have to go. They'll only do this when the show is really going off the air.
 8 years ago '08        #416
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
What's the light?
they never went into detail about it. I guess that group of writers quit or got fired. this show sucks tyrannosaurs p*nis for the most part. it still has some aspects that make me dvr it. but now i fast forward through so much of the show that i may as well not watch it at all.
 8 years ago '08        #417
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 tdnupe3 said:
they never went into detail about it. I guess that group of writers quit or got fired. this show sucks tyrannosaurs p*nis for the most part. it still has some aspects that make me dvr it. but now i fast forward through so much of the show that i may as well not watch it at all.
You really are an idiot. Your posts reek of pure stupidity most but this time i gave you the benefit of the doubt to see if you're actually saying something. But you're not. Get the fukk out of this thread, you're ruining it for the rest of us fans.

Last edited by KarteL13; 11-25-2009 at 04:52 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #418
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:
Well, that's good then. I didn't see the previews for next week.

As for the ending, they can, and probably will, make a very good ending for the show. The problem is if they do have the ending between Sylar and Peter then that ends the show. You have the true antagonist and protagonist going at it. One will have to go. They'll only do this when the show is really going off the air.
You know what would be a dope ending? Is if a disaster actually happened. Let Sammuel gather his crew and have him completely fukk the world up with his earth moving power. Fukk it, divide the world in half. I want see chaos like some of the future episodes we've seen.
 8 years ago '08        #419
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 KarteL13 said:
You really are an idiot. Your posts reek of pure stupidity most but this time i gave you the benefit of the doubt to see if you're actually saying something. But you're not. Get the fukk out of this thread, you're ruining it for the rest of us fans.
first of all: your mother is the stupid one for not aborting her retard baby (whom later grew up to make ignorant posts on bx calling people names). and to think i gave her the money to get the abortion and she went and bought some wal-mart panties with it (300 of my hard earned dollars down the drain). so, you can understand my frustration with you (my illegitimate little retard son). are you in 10th grade or something? grow up.

second: if you're a fan of the show (which I am), then how could posting MY OPINION ruin anything for you. you have your opinion.

third: you don't have to give me the "benefit of the doubt". I don't need your approval homie.

fourth: just because you don't have the mental capacity to understand what i say, don't call it stupid. pick up a book, read it, increase your vocabulary, think about what you say before you say it, put on your best sponge bob pajamas, drink a cup of hot coco, get in bed, snuggle up with your teddy bear, take a handful of ambien, AND k!ll yourself

I have been a fan of this show from the first episode, and I still watch it. you have got to know that it isn't as good as it could and should be. your probably one of those f*gs that thought power rangers was the best syndicated show in television history. don't respond to my posts if you don't like them. but hopefully by next week you will have taken my advice and k!lled yourself the same way the writers k!lled this show.

shame on you for trying to k!ll my freedom of speech. you sir are conservative trash and trample on people's opinions to make yourself feel better after being picked on in school by the football team. tell them the wedgies have given you a rash and that they need to take a week off to let you heal.

Last edited by tdnupe3; 11-26-2009 at 01:00 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #420
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 tdnupe3 said:
first of all: your mother is the stupid one for not aborting her retard baby (whom later grew up to make ignorant posts on bx calling people names). and to think i gave her the money to get the abortion and she went and bought some wal-mart panties with it (300 of my hard earned dollars down the drain). so, you can understand my frustration with you (my illegitimate little retard son). are you in 10th grade or something? grow up.

second: if you're a fan of the show (which I am), then how could posting MY OPINION ruin anything for you. you have your opinion.

third: you don't have to give me the "benefit of the doubt". I don't need your approval homie.

fourth: just because you don't have the mental capacity to understand what i say, don't call it stupid. pick up a book, read it, increase your vocabulary, think about what you say before you say it, put on your best sponge bob pajamas, drink a cup of hot coco, get in bed, snuggle up with your teddy bear, take a handful of ambien, AND k!ll yourself

I have been a fan of this show from the first episode, and I still watch it. you have got to know that it isn't as good as it could and should be. your probably one of those f*gs that thought power rangers was the best syndicated show in television history. don't respond to my posts if you don't like them. but hopefully by next week you will have taken my advice and k!lled yourself the same way the writers k!lled this show.

shame on you for trying to k!ll my freedom of speech. you sir are conservative trash and trample on people's opinions to make yourself feel better after being picked on in school by the football team. tell them the wedgies have given you a rash and that they need to take a week off to let you heal.

Tell'em why you mad son....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy