Heroes Season 4 Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #381
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
 KarteL13 said:
didn't HRG say he couldn't make it?
Yeah he was at school
 8 years ago '04        #382
class01 
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 36 36
boring a.ss ep.how hard is it to put some action in a freakin show.claire is bout the most dumb b**ch on the planet.not they gonna make some long drawn out s**t between nathan and sylar.YOUR PAYING PEOPLE TO COME UP WITH THIS?? next season scrap all these characters
 8 years ago '08        #383
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,102 | Props total: 12361 12361
 class01 said:
boring a.ss ep.how hard is it to put some action in a freakin show.claire is bout the most dumb b**ch on the planet.not they gonna make some long drawn out s**t between nathan and sylar.YOUR PAYING PEOPLE TO COME UP WITH THIS?? next season scrap all these characters
next season just scrap the show. this show went from being really good to really bad to just ok to bad again. now it is just plain stupid. why wouldn't hiro just go back in time and k!ll samuel? or burn the video? or warn mohinder's father? or do anything but what he does now? this show is stupid now. claire has got to be the most annoying character on television. the sh1t with nathan and sylar is gay. the sh1t with hiro and samuel is gay. now they erase hiro's memory........... wtf? i'm done with this show FOR REAL. I went from having to watch this show live, to dvr'ing the show so i didn't have to deal with commercial, to watching it online when i had time. now i don't give a damn if everyone that has anything to do with the show (writers, actors, producers, etc.) sets themselves on fire in real life. this show has been reduced to a night-time soap. i bet you that sylar will end up being good by the end of the season. that's how dumb this s**t has become.

:fawkdance: heroes
 8 years ago '06        #384
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
hiro has to be the most annoying character on this show.. and his accent doesnt help with his stereotypes
 8 years ago '08        #385
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
Why didn't hiro go back in time like 2 mins before butterfly man took his woman? I hate how the show ignores obvious solutions. He can change ANYTHING why don't he just get her back and go to the bahamas forever...done deal
 8 years ago '08        #386
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 AyeDre said:
Why didn't hiro go back in time like 2 mins before butterfly man took his woman? I hate how the show ignores obvious solutions. He can change ANYTHING why don't he just get her back and go to the bahamas forever...done deal
because the writers spend half of their time writing and the other half sucking donkey c*ck.
 8 years ago '04        #387
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4284 4284
 AyeDre said:
its too easy.

what kind of show would it be if they solve everything within 5 minutes.
 8 years ago '04        #388
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
 AyeDre said:
True, but in order to watch this show logic needed to be suspended from day 1. But I do have to ask what happen to the nose bleeds Hiro? Wasn't he supposed to be dieing? Every time I see him he looks stronger.
 8 years ago '04        #389
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4284 4284
 wheezyfbaby said:
True, but in order to watch this show logic needed to be suspended from day 1. But I do have to ask what happen to the nose bleeds Hiro? Wasn't he supposed to be dieing? Every time I see him he looks stronger.
yeah i was looking forward to that cat dying..just to see if they keep him dead
 8 years ago '08        #390
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 wheezyfbaby said:
Fa real haha that n*gga ain't dying.

C.R.I.P. said:
yeah i was looking forward to that cat dying..just to see if they keep him dead
I was hoping to see him die because the writers wouldn't have a fall back character..."oh we'll just have hiro go back and clean up the mess"

Last nights episode was good tho..

edit::: Hiro spent a whole episode trying to save that one suicidal guy on the building but ain't doing s**t to save ol girl

Last edited by AyeDre; 11-24-2009 at 10:54 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #391
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
 AyeDre said:

edit::: Hiro spent a whole episode trying to save that one suicidal guy on the building but ain't doing s**t to save ol girl
that's why I say that the show is becoming trash. and it sucks because i have been an avid watcher since the pilot episode. but i'm just fed up now. it's worse than a daytime soap.
 8 years ago '08        #392
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,180 | Props total: 5295 5295
Yeah I've been waiting for Hiro to die too

One episode he's basically on his death bed in the hospital now he's going back in time like it's nothing
 8 years ago '08        #393
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 AyeDre said:
Have ya'll not been paying attention to this season? Hiro has lost control of his teleporting abilities. It has become a mere reaction now.

Did ya'll see when Sammuel was coming back how long it took Hiro to teleport back?

And it seems like his time stopping ability is what gets him the most.
 8 years ago '04        #394
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
the writers must be really pissed they f**ked themselves over with not being able to k!ll claires annoying a.ss

they need to stick something in the back of her head for good, i cannot stand her no more, before i wanted to f**k her now i jsut wanna punch her out ahahahahah
 8 years ago '08        #395
KarteL13 
space
space
space
 restless4207 said:
the writers must be really pissed they f**ked themselves over with not being able to k!ll claires annoying a.ss

they need to stick something in the back of her head for good, i cannot stand her no more, before i wanted to f**k her now i jsut wanna punch her out ahahahahah
Yeah, she needs to go. She's keeping the episodes from being stellar. Hell, even the Benentt's scenes were entertaining until Claire started whining.

Send her off back packing or something. She's become the Brenda Walsh of 90210 (No Homo)
 8 years ago '04        #396
restless4207 
space
space
 M said:
Yeah I've been waiting for Hiro to die too

One episode he's basically on his death bed in the hospital now he's going back in time like it's nothing
ppl dont like hiro no more eh? i remmeber he was the best in season 1 and everyone loved him

oh how the times have changed
 8 years ago '08        #397
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,180 | Props total: 5295 5295
 restless4207 said:
ppl dont like hiro no more eh? i remmeber he was the best in season 1 and everyone loved him

oh how the times have changed
Yeah, him and Claire started off as my favorite characters, now they're both my least favorite
 8 years ago '04        #398
restless4207 
space
space
 M said:
Yeah, him and Claire started off as my favorite characters, now they're both my least favorite
roger that
same here lol

seems only the bad guys are likeable in this show lol
and renee, taht dude is still the pimpest
 8 years ago '08        #399
KarteL13 
space
space
space
Hiro isn't bad. Actually, he's been pretty good this season when they allow Masi Oka to step out of his comedic role and become more serious.

Once Upon a Time in Texas is still one of the stronger episodes this season.
 8 years ago '06        #400
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2284 2284
Hiro CANNOT control his powers anymore which is why he doesnt just go back before Sammuel took Charlie.

Claire has been the most annoying storyline since season 1. They need to stop giving her these dumbass friends and either let her turn evil or become a HRG jr.

I also really hope that they give Peter is his damn powers back before this season ends because it makes everything a lot more fun because right now the two most powerful people are both villains there has to be at least 1 good guy that can match them.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago